Riko Shibata’s name began to rise after she was reportedly dated Nicolas Cage, a famous American actor and director in 2020.
Previously known as a model and influencer in Japan, she continued her career in the United States.
Later, one year later, in 2021 Riko improved her title as the wife of Nicolas Cage.
That title began to make her name become recognizable in the American entertainment industry, including her career in business.
Riko then finally began to do modeling jobs with her husband for various magazine covers.
Not only modeling, but Riko is also invited to several ceremonies, awards, and film festivals with her husband.
- Real Name: Riko Shibata
- Stage Name: Riko Shibata
- Nickname: Riko
- Birthday: January 10, 1993
- Birthplace: Kyoto, Japan
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Nationality: American
- Height: 168 cm (5’6″)
- Weight: 54 kg (145 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Model, Entrepreneur
- Education: –
- Hobbies: Reading, Shopping, Traveling
- Parents: –
- Sibling: –
- Husband: Nicolas Cage (Married 2021)
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: –
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- Riko loves to travel a lot.
- Her favorite place to travel in Greece.
- Black is her favorite color.
- Riko likes to wear black for her outfits whenever she goes outside.
- During her spare time, she loves to read.
- She also likes to spend time shopping.
- Riko was raised in Japan before moving to the United States.
- She first met Nicolas back in 2020, when Nicolas visited Shiga, Japan.
- Her wedding ceremony with her husband was located at Wynn Casino and Hotel, Las Vegas.
- At her wedding, Riko wore a black dress.
- Riko loves to attend several parties.
- In public, Riko also likes to wear Japanese dress, Furisode.
- She is an animal lover.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $1 million – 2 million.
Riko Shibata is popular not just because of her husband’s popularity, but she also shines because of her uniqueness. She is really awesome!