The professional career of Rouba Saadeh, the fashion designer of the popular fashion brand Elie Saab, was started after she graduated from college.
After successfully completing her education in Graphic Design and Digital Media in 2008, she began to jump into the art field right away.
In the same year, this beautiful Aries artist began to work as an intern at Publicis Graphics Lebanon for 2 months.
That position surely triggered her to be a more passionate person, as proven by her career as a Freelance Graphic Designer that started that year.
One year later, in 2009, this shopping lover joined the Alfa-MICI company and got a position as a graphic web designer for 2 years and 9 months.
Naturally curious and knowledge-driven, Rouba then decided to get a Master’s degree in Business Administration and completed it in 2011.
Later, Rouba then realized that she also has a big passion for fashion.
So, to make her stand out in the fashion industry, she got a post-graduate diploma in the fashion design program at Instituto Marangoni in 2012.
That hard work then finally paid off because, in September 2013, she was trusted to be the Head of the Design Team for Elie Saab until 2014.
From her experience working as a designer, she was later inspired to start her own fashion company, Le Paradis Des Fous from 2013 to 2014.
Unfortunately, after she got married in the same year, she decided to quit work and take care of her kids instead.
But in 2019, after she got divorced, she started to join Elie Saab again in Beirut.
- Real Name: Rouba Saadeh
- Stage Name: Rouba Saadeh
- Nickname: Rouba
- Birthday: April 15, 1987
- Birthplace: Beirut, Lebanon
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Nationality: Lebanese
- Height: 168 cm (5’6″)
- Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Artist, Fashion Designer, Entrepreneur
- Education: College Notre-Dame de Jamhour, Lebanese American University (BSc in Graphic Designing and MBA), Instituto Marangoni (Post-Graduate Diploma in Fashion Design), Central Saint Martins London (Fashion Design Summer Course)
- Hobbies: Shopping, Traveling, Partying, Spending time with her kids, Listening to music
- Parents: –
- Siblings: 1 brother and 1 sister
- Husband: Michele Morrone (Married 2014 – 2018)
- Children: Marcus, Brado
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @roubasaadeh
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- Rouba has a proportional body measurement, 34-25-34 for breasts, waist, and hips.
- Her shoe size is 5 based on UK measurements.
- Her natural hair and eye color are brown.
- Her ex-husband, Michele, is an Italian actor and singer.
- Rouba is the type of person who is naturally curious and loves to explore education.
- Her sons have a 3 year age gap.
- Rouba is a pretty private person.
- She doesn’t often post about her personal life on social media.
- She once shared a photo with her brother on her Instagram when attending a wedding party.
- Rouba first met her ex-husband through a friend.
- Rouba and her ex-husband had already got into a relationship before they got married.
- The couple held a wedding ceremony in private.
- After getting divorced, her ex-husband said to his fans that he got depressed and ready to quit acting, but after some time, Michele came back to the acting industry.
- Her favorite actor is Johnny Depp.
- Rouba has a favorite singer, Beyonce.
- She would like to pick Miami as her favorite holiday destination.
- In her spare time, she loves to go shopping and travel.
- Even though she is busy, she always makes time for her kids.
- Lebanese cuisine is her favorite food of all time.
- Her favorite brands are Prada, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Nike, and Marc Jacobs.
- Rouba has a tattoo on her collarbone, her chest, and her wrist.
- She is fluent in English, Arabic, Italian, and French.
- Rouba resides in Downtown, Beirut, Lebanon.
- She loves to spend her time hanging out with her friends and family.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is approximately $500,000.
Rouba Saadeh is such an inspiring person. She is bright, hardworking, curious, and always knows what she wants.