Marjorie Harvey is an American fashion designer, fashion blogger, and Instagram star. She is popular as a fashionista and as the wife of an amazing comedian, Steve Harvey.
Marjorie Harvey made her career in the fashion industry after she dropped out of college.
After getting out of college, Marjorie spent her life doing a lot of research and gaining knowledge in the fashion industry.
Not only getting knowledge, but this kind-hearted woman was also so eager to get some real experiences in the fashion world.
Marjorie has traveled around the world to attend various fashion shows and fashion events to see how does the real fashion world work.
In June 2007, she decided to open his blog, The Lady Loves Couture. On this blog, Marjorie shared a lot of topics, such as beauty secrets, fashion tips, fashion tours, women empowerment, and also etiquette.
After spending some years doing content creating on her blog, she made an online shopping site called Marjorie Harvey’s Closet and Marjorie Harvey’s Handbags.
That online shopping unexpectedly became her breakthrough in the fashion industry, when she gained some profits from that business.
After becoming a successful woman and marrying her husband, Steve Harvey, Marjorie decided to establish Steve and Marjorie Harvey Foundation.
Steve and Marjorie Harvey Foundation is a non-profit organization that has a purpose to improve the lives of less privileged children and families in the world.
- Real Name: Marjorie Elaine Harvey
- Stage Name: Marjorie Harvey
- Nickname: Marjorie
- Birthday: October 10, 1964
- Birthplace: Memphis, Tennessee, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Nationality: American
- Religion: –
- Profession: Fashion Designer, Fashion Blogger, Instagram Star
- Education: University of Memphis
- Hobbies: –
- Husband: Steve Harvey (Married 2007)
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @marjorie_harvey
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
Height, Weight, Physical Appearance
- Height: 157 cm (5’2″)
- Weight: 60 kg (132 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color:Brown
- Body Measurements: 35-24-36 (Bust-35, Waist-24, and Hips -36 in inches)
- Shoe Size: –
- Father: –
- Mother: Doris Bridges
- Brother: –
- Sister: –
Husband & Dating History
Marjorie married Jim Townsend in the late ’90s. However Jim got sentenced to life behind bars because he attemp to purchase 40 kg of cocaine.
He was serving for 26 years and was pardoned in 2017. Marjorie and Jim married fall off five years after Jim was sentenced.
Marjorie married his second husband, Darnell Woods after divorce from Jim Townsend. Apparently, Darnell was also a drug dealer.
There’s much information about how the marriage was end but apparently they have three kids since they married.
Marjorie marriage to Steve might be the strongest out of her previous marriage. She married Steve in 2017 and their marriage is still going strong.
Marjorie Harvey’s net worth is around $50 million. She gained her wealth mostly from her own clothing line.
Marjorie Harvey’s Closet
Marjorie’s clothing line, Marjorie Harvey’s Closet sells various things such as clothes, handbags, couture sunglasses, and more. From the clothing line itself, Marjorie can earn millions as she also designs her own clothing line.
She and her husband, Steve, owned three properties which one of it was 7,430 square feet in Little Texas estimated to be worth millions of figure.
In 2010, they purchased a mansion worth $15 million in Atlanta. They also own a house in Plano and Frisco, Texas which is worth around $3,5 million and $400,000.
Marjorie along with her husband, has been involved with charity works. The couple founded Steve and Marjorie Harvey Foundation to give scholarships to youth without a father.
- Marjorie believes that life should be lived by fashionable and cool living.
- Her eye and hair color is brown.
- She and her husband, Steve, are both each other’s third partners of marriage.
- Her husband, Steve, said that their marriage is a very complementary marriage.
- She is one of the richest fashion designers in the world.
- She is fond of handbags and her collection including from Lana Marks, Hermes, Chanel, and more.
- She received an engagement ring worth $10 million designed by Harry Winston.
- She was gifted Rolls Royce Phantom by her husband, Steve on her 55th Birthday.
- Marjorie’s daughter, Lori, has been dating Michael B. Jordan, a Hollywood actor.
- Her ideal type is…
“It’s one of those things, you have to accept the good with the bad.”
“I just knew whatever it is that God had for me, God is going to bless me with it and the same for him.”
“I wish every woman can find a soulmate like I’ve been blessed to find. This is really my best friend. I can talk to my husband about any and every thing; he can talk to me about any and every thing. We complement each other and we bring out the best in each other so it’s just a beautiful relationship all the way around.”
Marjorie’s kindness and successful story have inspired a lot of people who admire her. No wonder, she becomes a popular role model.