Royalty Johnson first started her social media career through Instagram. She often shared photos with inspiring captions, which allowed her to gather a lot of fans quickly.
On Instagram, she also often shared sexy photos wearing just a bikini with poses like a professional model.
Then, she started YouTube in 2018 and shared her first video in 2019. On her YouTube channel, she often shares videos about pranks and also vlogs of her daily life.
One of the videos she shared on her YouTube Channel with the most views is titled Can I Invite My Husband to My Birthday Party Prank on My Parents!
- Real Name: Charlene Charim Young
- Stage Name: Royalty Johnson
- Nickname: Royalty
- Birthday: February 19, 1987
- Birthplace: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Nationality: American
- Height: 170 cm (5’7”)
- Weight: 60 kg (132 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christianity
- Profession: Instagram Star, YouTube Star
- Education: –
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: Charim Young (Mother), Edward Young (Father)
- Sibling: Thelma Young (Sister)
- Husband: CJ S o Cool
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @royalty_24kt
- TikTok: –
- Youtube: LIFE WITH ROYALTY
- Royalty is a woman who has beautiful dark brown eyes and black hair.
- She is of mixed ethnicity.
- There is no clear information about his education. However, a source said that she dropped out of university.
- She is married to CJ So Cool, a popular American rapper, and they have 5 children.
- There are rumors that they have split up. However, it turned out that it was all untrue and they said that it was just a joke.
- In 2017, she became pregnant but miscarried, causing her to go into depression.
- In 2019, she became pregnant again but miscarried for the second time.
- She likes to share sexy photos, where she is only wearing a bikini on her Instagram account.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $3 million.
Royalty Johnson’s career is on the rise, both as a social media celebrity, and as an entrepreneur. That’s evident from her growing fan base and income.