Paige Hathaway is an American fitness model, Instagram star, and YouTube star. She was famous for her fitness and motivational content on her YouTube and Instagram accounts.
Paige Hathaway settled in Oklahoma after she graduated high school. She was working several jobs to fund her college tuition.
Her journey on making herself fit began in 2011. Following the training she has received, she shares her fitness journey on Instagram and also shares tips about fitness on her YouTube channel.
Her fitness motivation content gained a lot of respond and she became an internet sensation.
Following her fame, she also appeared in several fitness magazines such as Women’s Health, Health and Fitness, and Dakini.
She competed as a bodybuilder after several months of rigorous training. Though she didn’t win the competition, she gained exposure from the competition, which helped her name rise.
- Real Name: Paige Hathaway
- Stage Name: Paige Hathaway
- Nickname: –
- Birthday: July 31, 1987
- Birthplace: Minnesota, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Nationality: American
- Religion: –
- Hobbies: –
- Profession: Fitness Model, Instagram Star, YouTube Star
- Education: Bachelor in Sports Medicine
- Hobbies: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @paigehathaway
- Instagram: @paigehathaway
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: Paige Hathaway Official
Height, Weight, Physical Appearance
- Height: 162 cm (5’4″)
- Weight: 55
- Blood Type:
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Blonde
- Body Measurements: 38-26-38 (Bust 38, Waist 26, and Hips 38 in inches)
- Shoe Size: –
- Father: –
- Mother: –
- Brother: –
- Sister: –
Boyfriend & Dating History
Paige Hathaway was once rumored to have dated professional dancer, Casper Smart after they were seen together in Miami in 2017.
After dating Casper Smart, she was in a relationship with Chase McNary, but before they could make it public, the relationship ended.
Jason Moritz Sebastian
Paige Hathaway has been dating Jason Moritz Sebastian for quite a long time. They met for the first time when they were teenagers while attending gatherings in Dallas, Texas.
At that time, they used to flirt with each other but never really spoke about their feelings. After separated for more than 10 years, they met again through a friend and they began dating in 2018.
Paige Hathaway has multiple professions aside from her main job as a fitness model. She became a fitness coach by giving people cents about fitness on her YouTube account.
From her YouTube channel, she could monetize it since it has more than 128,000 subscribers.
Her net worth is estimated at $8 million. She got her wealth from her modeling, ads from YouTube, endorsements, subscriptions to her website, and e-book sales.
- She had a difficult childhood as she was raised by an alcoholic father up to her parents’ divorce when she was four.
- After the custody battle, she lives with her mother in a trailer until her mother left her to meet someone in Texas.
- She then handed it to her paternal grandmother.
- She was raised by her relatives and even stayed in foster homes.
- She has been a fan of the sport since she was a kid and played soccer throughout her college years.
- When growing up, she struggled to gain some weight and being thin has motivated her to become more fit and strong.
- Her favorite workouts are the workouts that revolve around the legs and bottom.
- She workouts six days a week and takes a rest on Sunday.
- She has a bulldog named Banks but lost him in 2020.
- She earned second place in the NPC competition.
- She got her breast implant when she was 21 and though she didn’t regret it, but she wishes to educate her followers about its potential complication.
- Her ideal type is…
- Runner Up in Ronnie Coleman Classic competition (2012)
“When I first started lifting weights, it wasn’t socially acceptable, and I would get comments like, “You look like a man.” Now everything is evolving, and I get fewer comments like that on social media”
“I think it’s amazing how our generation has made muscles more socially acceptable for women.”
“All publicity is good publicity”
“On my Instagram Stories and on my Snapchat I can be more real with people and actually talk to them about what I’m going through, or what I’m struggling with, but that’s not something you really post on Instagram, because you have to keep it looking good to grow.”
“Look, [influencers’] lives are based on likes and comments, and that’s how we define our success and whether we’re liked. Posts that look good are important for Instagram growth.”
“My goal is to bring fitness back to fitness.”
Paige Hathaway makes her way out of her difficult childhood through fitness. She has been in love with sport and began to take fitness seriously after participating in NPC competitions.