Soraya Naomi, or Soraya Eckes, is a German model and Instagram star. She is known for performing in model walks in Germany.
Not only that, she is also known for sharing her amazing modeling photos on her Instagram account.
Soraya Naomi started her career by creating an Instagram account in February 2017. She shared her first modeling photos since then.
Later, she entered a modeling contest in Germany’s Next Top Model’s 12th season. In the competition, she became a very creative contestant.
Now, she has successfully become a professional model by appearing in various fashion shows.
She is also contracted by several products to promote them on her social media accounts.
- Full Name: Soraya Eckes
- Stage Name: Soraya Naomi
- Nickname: Soraya
- Birthday: August 23, 1999
- Birthplace: Germany
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Nationality: Germany
- Religion: Christianity
- Profession: Model, Instagram Star
- Education: –
- Hobby: Traveling
- Threads: –
- Instagram: @sorayaeckes
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 170 cm (5’7″)
- Weight: 63 kg (138 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Brown
- Body Measurements: 33-24-30 (Bust -33, Waist -24, and Hips -30 in inches)
- Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Father: –
- Mother: –
- Brother: –
- Sister: –
Boyfriend & Dating History
Soraya Eckes is a private person. She does not share her personal information with the public, especially about her romantic relationships.
Her net worth is around $1 million to $2 million. The wealth is generated from her profession as a model, who often appears in fashion shows.
She also earns income from various products that she promotes on her social media accounts, or what are commonly called endorsements.
- Soraya Naomi is a beautiful woman.
- As a model, she has an ideal and sexy body.
- There is no information about her parents and family.
- Soraya has a very sweet smile.
- She likes to use makeup, especially in the summer.
- She loves animals, especially dogs.
- Soraya loves traveling with her friends.
- Her favorite destination is Venice.
“I was told earlier this week, “Your voice deserves to take up space.” That has really stuck with me this week. So this is me being my real, blunt, intense self, Have a good weekend!”
“I really do like Pepsi *Britney Spears Voice*”