Ahn Woo Yeon, or originally known as Ahn Byeong Ho, is a South Korean actor.
He is popular because of his outstanding characters in various drama series, such as Five Enough (2016), Jealousy Incarnate (2016), and Strong Woman Do Bong-soon (2017).
Ahn Woo Yeon initially made his debut as an actor in the acting industry back in 2015 after appearing as a cameo for the drama Alchemist.
In that year, he later made other appearances in other drama series as well, such as My First Time and Bubblegum.
His career breakthrough began after this Capricorn actor portrayed his first main role in Five Enough (2016) and a supporting role in Jealousy Incarnate (2016).
After that year, he then rose in popularity in 2017, as proven by the increasing acting projects that he got, such as Strong Woman Do Bong-soon, Circle, Lovers in Bloom, Hello, My Twenties! 2, and School of Hip Hop.
Later on, Wooyeon improved his acting skills by appearing in Nice Witch (2018), Let’s Eat 3 (2018), and The Banker (2019).
In 2021, he gained more recognition after acting in Mad for Each Other and Young Lady and Gentleman, which later was followed by his role in Kokdu: Season of Deity (2023).
- Real Name: Ahn Byeong Ho (안병호)
- Stage Name: Ahn Woo Yeon (안우연)
- Nickname: Wooyeon
- Birthday: January 7, 1991
- Birthplace: Ansan, South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Nationality: Korean
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actor
- Education: Seoul Institute of the Arts
- Hobbies: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @an_wooyeon
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 180 cm (6’0″)
- Weight: 67 kg (147 lbs)
- Blood Type: A
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Body Measurements: –
- Shoe Size: –
- Father: –
- Mother: –
- Sister: –
- Brother: –
Girlfriend & Dating History
Unfortunately, there are no reliable resources about his romantic relationship.
Even though there are some dating rumors between him and his co-stars in various drama series, apparently it is not true.
Ahn Woo Yeon’s net worth is estimated at up to $1 million. He got his income mainly from his primary job as an actor, which apparently contributed more than $500,000 from her total income.
Besides, he also got his huge income from other entertainment activities, such as modeling and broadcasting.
- Wooyeon loves to post his daily life on social media.
- He likes to spend his free time outside.
- Wooyeon likes to be around nature.
- Many fans said that his chemistry with Yoon Jin Yi, his co-star in Young Lady and Gentleman, is so cute.
- He likes going to the beach.
- Shirt and hat are his favorite fashion items.
- He often shares his selfies on his Instagram.
- His ideal type is…
- Kokdu: Season of Deity (MBC | 2023), as Han Cheol
- Young Lady and Gentleman (KBS2 | 2021-2022), as Park Dae Beom
- Please Check the Event (MBC | 2021), as Seo Ji Kang
- Mad For Each Other (Kakao TV | 2021), as Lee Sang Yeob
- Writing Your Destiny (2021), as Hyun Joon (God of Destiny)
- The Banker (MBC | 2019), as Seo Bo Geor
- Let’s Eat 3 (tvN | 2018), as Sun Woo Sun
- Nice Witch (SBS | 2018), as Oh Tae Yang
- Number Woman Gye Sook-ja (2018), as Lee Hae Joon
- Fall From The Sky (tvN | 2017)
- School of Hip Hop (Naver TV-JTBC | 2017), as Lee Hwang
- Hello, My Twenties! 2 (JTBC | 2017), as Heimdal
- Lovers in Bloom (KBS1 | 2017), as Bong Yoon Jae (cameo)
- Circle: Two Worlds Connected (tvN | 2017), as Kim Beom Gyoon
- Strong Girl Bong-Soon (JTBC | 2017), as Do Bong Ki
- Jealousy Incarnate (SBS | 2016), as Oh Dae Goo
- Five Enough (KBS2 | 2016), as Kim Tae Min
- Bubble Gum (tvN | 2015), as Ye Joon Soo
- My First Time (OnStyle | 2015)
- Alchemist (2015), as himself
- Drama Stage: Mint Condition (tvN | 2021), as Lee Hyun Cheol (young)
Ahn Woo Yeon is such a lovely and charming actor. He is also talented and generous, which makes him shinier than before.