Connor Jessup started acting at the age of eleven as a child actor in the TV series The Jon Dore Television Show. From then on, he appeared in a number of feature movies and TV series.
He had his first major role in the third season of the TV series The Saddle Club in 2008. Three years later, he was cast in the TV series Falling Skies.
His performance in the series earned him two Saturn Award nominations for Best Performance by a Young Actor in a Drama Series.
Other TV series he starred in include Locke & Key (2020), American Crime (2016), Falling Skies: The Enemy Within (2014), and King (2011).
Besides TV series, he had also worked in movies like Blackbird (2012), Closet Monster (2015), Little Coffins (2014), Night Flight (2019), Strange But True (2019), and so on.
Speaking of movies, he has movies of his own where he was credited as the director and the writer such as Amy George (2011), I Don’t Hurt Anymore! (2010), and Lira’s Forest (2017).
- Real Name: Connor William Jessup
- Stage Name: Connor Jessup
- Also Known as: –
- Nickname: Connor
- Birthday: June 23, 1994
- Birthplace: Ontario, Canada
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Nationality: Canadian
- Height: 180 cm (5’11”)
- Weight: –
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christianity
- Professions: Actor, Writer, Director
- Education: –
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: Bill Jessup (Father), Brenda Thurston (Mother)
- Sibling: Liam Jessup (Brother)
- Boyfriend: Miles Heizer (2018 – )
- Facebook: Connor Jessup Official
- Twitter: @connorjessup
- Instagram: @connorwjessup
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- Connor is friends with author Alice Oseman and fellow actors who played in the TV series Heartstopper (2022), Joe Locke, Sebastian Croft, and Kit Connor.
- He is gay and admitted it in 2019.
- Connor realized that he was gay when she was thirteen years old.
- His boyfriend, Miles Heizer, is also an actor.
- He is interested in working behind the screen.
- Connor was born and raised in Ontario, Canada, but later moved to the United States of America because of his work.
- His natural hair color is dark ginger.
- He loves independent cinema.
- His natural eye color is brown.
- Connor has dogs as pets.
- He supports and is very vocal about LGBTQ+ causes.
- Connor likes reading.
- He often carries her camera and smartphone everywhere to capture beautiful moments.
- Connor likes watching East Asian cinema, especially one from Japan.
- Some of his favorite directors are Edward Yang, Yasujiro Ozu, Hayao Miyazaki, Hirokazu Kore-Eda, and Isao Takahata.
- His ideal type is…
- His net worth is around $14 million.
- The Archivists (2020), as the producer
- Night Flight (2019), as the director and the writer
- 30/30 Vision: 3 Decades of Strand Releasing (2019), as the director and the producer
- White Lie (2019), as Owen
- Disappearance at Clifton Hill (2019), as…
- Strange But True (2019), as Ronnie
- A.W. A Portrait of Apichatpong Weerasethakul (2018), as the director
- Lira’s Forest (2017), as the director, the producer, and the writer
- Boy (2015), as the director, the producer, and the writer
- Crazy House (2015), as Beckett
- Closet Monster (2015), as Oscar Madly
- Fragments (2015), as Alex
- Falling Skies the Game (2014), as Ben Mason
- What Doesn’t Kill You (2014), as Marshall
- Little Coffins (2014), as the director, the producer, and the writer
- Falling Skies: The Skitter Evolution (2013), as self
- Skating to New York (2013), as Casey Demas
- Falling Skies: 2nd Watch (2012), as self
- Blackbird (2012), as Sean Randall
- Amy George (2011), as the executive producer
- I Don’t Hurt Anymore! (2010), as the director, the executive producer, and the writer
- Locke & Key (Netflix | 2020), as Tyler Locke
- American Crime (ABC | 2016), as Taylor Blaine
- Falling Skies: The Enemy Within (TNT | 2014), as Ben Mason
- Falling Skies (TNT | 2011), as Ben Mason
- King (Showcase | 2011), as Ben Moser
- The Saddle Club (YTV | 2008), as Simon Atherton and the writer
- The Jon Dore Television Show (Comedy Network | 2007), as Bat Throwing Kid
- Canada’s Drag Race (Crave | 2021), as a guest
- Sidewalks Entertainment (KCRT-TV | 2021), as a guest
- Made in Hollywood (Syndication | 2020), as a guest
- IMDb on the Scene – Interviews (YouTube | 2020), as a guest
- Entertainment Tonight Canada (YouTube | 2020), as a guest
- The Filmmakers (PBS | 2017), as a panelist
- American Crime: Season Three Premiere Screening & Conversation (ABC | 2017), as a guest
- 2016 FilmOut San Diego Awards – Outstanding Emerging Talent – Closet Monster
- 2014 Bel Air Film Festival Awards – Lead Actor – Blackbird
- 2019 Gold Derby Awards – TV Movie/Mini Supporting Actor of the Decade – American Crime
- 2017 GALECA: The Society of LGBTQ Entertainment Critics Awards – We’re Wilde About You! Rising Star of the Year – Connor Jessup
- 2016 Gold Derby Awards – Breakthrough Performer of the Year – Connor Jessup
- 2016 Gold Derby Awards – TV Movie/Mini Supporting Actor – American Crime
- 2014 Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Films Awards – Best Performance by a Younger Actor in a Television Series – Falling Skies
- 2012 Young Artist Awards – Best Performance in a TV Series (Supporting Young Actor) – Falling Skies
Connor Jessup is a keen actor who has a lot of talents. Not only is he good at on-screen acting, but he also has a knack for working behind the screen, such as writing and directing.