Simply Nailogical, who has the real name Cristine Rotenberg, is a Canadian YouTube star and actress. Her name was famous after she shared videos about nail art on her YouTube channel.
Her nail art videos gained a lot of viewers and made her recognized by a lot of fans.
Not only that but she also made some other YouTube channels to expand her career on that platform.
Cristine Rotenberg, known as Simply Nailogical, first started in the Entertainment industry by appearing in various commercials.
She starred in a commercial for Fib Finder, Furby, and many more. To focus more on school, then this young star decided to stop taking acting roles at 12 years old.
Cristine went on to become a crime statistics analyst for the Government of Canada. Before getting the job, she kept herself busy by sharing nail art creations on her blog and Instagram.
In particular, she has a great interest in the shifting rainbow color called Holographic or Holo.
This internet personality has created many nail arts using Holo. This led her to call herself a Homosexual and the Holo Queen.
After the success of her Instagram and blog posts, Cristine opened up her YouTube channel under the name Simply Nailogical in 2014.
At first, she focused on creating a one-minute nail art tutorial video with little to no instruction.
Her audience found them rather confusing, so this YouTuber began to incorporate voice-overs and eventually appeared in her videos.
Her entertaining and informative videos earned her quite a big following. But she got massive in 2016 after creating the viral trend of 100 coats of things.
In the original video, Cristine did more than 100 coats of nail polish. This viral video launched her name into YouTube stardom.
Over the years, this Canadian woman began to branch out from nail art videos. She learned make-up by dogging collaborations with beauty gurus, tested out holo items, and many more.
Something she did a lot is reaction videos, especially to troom troom videos.
In 2019, Cristine launched her nail polish brand called Holo Taco. At first, she only released black and blue polishes, along with 3 holographic top coats.
The collection sold out in just two hours. With this success, this businesswoman launched many more collections. All of them are very well received by the audience.
- Real Name: Cristine Raquel Rotenberg
- Stage Name: Simply Nailogical
- Nickname: Cris, Simply, Holo Queen
- Birthday: October 17, 1988
- Birthplace: Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Nationality: Canadian
- Religion: –
- Profession: YouTube Star, Actress
- Education: Carleton University
- Hobbies: Painting her nails
- Facebook: Simply Nailogical official
- Twitter: @nailogical
- Instagram: @simplynailogical
- TikTok: @simplynailogical
- YouTube: Simply Nailogical Official, Simply Not Logical, Simply Not Logical
Height, Weight, Physical Appearance
- Height: 162 cm (5’4”)
- Weight: 50 Kg (110 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Body Measurements: 34-28-40 (Bust -34, Waist -28, and Hips -40 in inches)
- Shoe Size: –
- Dress Size: –
- Father: Mr. Rotenberg
- Mother: Mrs. Rotenberg
- Brother: –
- Sister: Jennifer Rotenberg
Husband, Boyfriend, & Dating History
Simply Nailogical is known as married to Ben Mazowita, which is a YouTube star as well.
But she may keep her love life private, it is not known when they were getting married.
She also shares their photos on her Instagram account several times.
She has a net worth of around $7 millions. Her main source of net worth comes from her YouTube channel.
According to Socialblade, she could gather around $257 to $4,1K per month from her YouTube channel. Then, in a year, she could earn about $3,1K to $49,9K.
Not only that, but from her other YouTube channel, she could gather around $31,4K to $502,9K per year.
She also has a nail polish brand named Holo Taco. She sold it for $12 to $25 per item on her website.
- Charms for the Easy Life (2002) – Young Shopia
- Cristine has a second channel called Simply Not Logical.
- She posted more silly content on there.
- She also has a podcast that she posted on the channel SimplyPodLogical.
- This Canadian woman has two cats named Menchie and Zyler.
- She has had Zyler since her college days.
- Her cats inspired her to create nail polishes after them.
- She is friends with fellow YouTuber Safiya Nygaard and her husband Tyler Williams.
- She is also very close with YouTuber Rob Czar and Corinne Leigh.
- Cristine has long hair, down to her waist.
- She likes having long hair because it makes her feel safe.
- She loves drinking tea.
- Other than English, she can also speak French.
- She has a younger sister called Jennifer that has appeared multiple times on her channel.
- This Holo Queen has no interest in getting married or having kids.
- Even though she is a famous YouTuber, she still keeps her day job.
- Cristine even made a video with her boss.
- She pushes her young viewers to do well in school.
- She has done several back-to-school giveaways by paying the tuition for one semester.
- This YouTuber loves wearing sweatpants, especially from Roots Canada.
- Unlike other YouTuber stars, she has no interest in moving to Los Angeles.
- She is allergic to some metals found in makeup.
- Her ideal type is…
“Have some fun before you die”
“I didn’t win the Beautiful Person award I am determined now more than ever to keep learning from the Beautiful People and one day become a Beautiful Person. ONE. DAY. FAM”
“She protec, she attac, but she also deal u holo crac”
Pics of Simply Nailogical
1. Cristine always prefers comfort over style
2. Her makeup is on point
3. She looks beautiful spending the day in the snow
4. She is a true artist with her nail polish
5. Cristine is the queen of fun and silly photos
Cristine Rotenberg always brings the most fun contents on her YouTube channel. Whether it’s nail related or not, you are guaranteed to have fun.