Brett Cooper is an American actress, television host, YouTube star, and right-wing political commentator.
She is known for being a host on the conservative news website The Daily Wire and for her comments about being a Gen Z conservative.
She primarily began her career as an actress. Her debut appearance was in the film Parenta: Guidance (2012). However, her appearance in the movie was uncredited.
After that, she has two films: The Boy Scout and Little Emily. She made her debut on TV in 2016 with the series Gortimer Gibbon’s Life on Normal Street.
The following year, she made two appearances, namely Shots Fired (tv series), and Bobbi & Gill (short film) respectively.
In 2018, she acted in a TV series named Heathers. Since then, she has kept her acting career on hold.
Moreover, she has been working with The Daily Wire and producing numerous shorts over the years.
Not only that, in January 2022, she also started her show named The Comments Section.
- Full Name: Brett Cooper
- Stage Name: Brett Cooper
- Nickname: Brett
- Birthday: October 12, 2001
- Birthplace: Nashville, Tennessee, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christianity
- Profession: Actress, TV Host, YouTube Star
- Education: University of California in Los Angeles
- Hobbies: Traveling
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @imbrettcooper
- Instagram: @imbrettcopper
- TikTok: @brettcooper_
- YouTube: The Comments Section with Brett Cooper
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 168 cm (5’8″)
- Weight: 54 kg (119 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Body Measurements: 31-23-33 (Bust-31, Waist-23, and Hips-33 in inches)
- Shoe Size: 6.5 (UK)
- Father: –
- Mother: Diane Cooper
- Brother: 3 elder brothers
- Sister: –
Boyfriend & Dating History
She does not have a boyfriend. She enjoys her bachelor’s life with her career and doing what she likes and wants.
Brett Cooper’s net worth is estimated to be $400,000. She has earned most of her wealth through films, TV shows, YouTube ads, and brand endorsements.
- She graduated from UCLA as an English literature major with a minor in business.
- She made an uncredited appearance in the 2012 feature film Parental Guidance.
- She was cast as Trailer Parker in the television adaptation of Heathers.
- She curates the YouTube channel The Comments Section for Daily Wire.
- She has a dog.
- She is featured as a talking head on Ben Shapiro’s The Daily Wire website.
- Her father was a competitive sailor.
- Her favorite actress is Jodie Foster
- Her ideal type is..
- Parental Guidance (2012), as speech student.
- Bobbi & Gill (2017), as Bobbi Gareth.
- Heaters (2018), as Trailer Parker.
- Shots Fired (2017), as Tess Breeland.
- Gortimer Gibbon’s Life on Normal Street (2016), as Jessica.
Brett Cooper is a force to be reckoned with. Her strong persona and undisputable talents have led her to the pinnacle of success. Let’s keep on supporting her in the future.