Elizabeth Anderson Martin already had their own promising bright career even before she gained popularity because of her marriage with the popular American actor, William Shatner, in 2001.
Before she rose to stardom, she has established her career as a professional photographer, digital artist, and also horse trainer.
Elizabeth made her first on-screen appearance in 2002 alongside William Shatner in E! True Hollywood Story.
Two years later, this horse lover came back to appear in the movie Life Beyond Trek: William Shatner (2004).
Even though her appearance in the entertainment industry was majorly caused by William’s role in the industry, she still continued her performance on-screen several years later.
In 2009, Elizabeth then appeared in Gonzo Ballet, followed by her appearance in The Shatner Project (2014).
- Real Name: Elizabeth Anderson Martin
- Stage Name: Elizabeth Anderson Martin
- Nickname: Elizabeth
- Birthday: December 30, 1958
- Birthplace: United States
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Nationality: American
- Height: –
- Weight: –
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: Horse Trainer, Photographer, Digital Artist
- Education: Purdue University
- Hobbies: Horsing
- Parents: –
- Sibling: –
- Husband: Michael Gleen Martin (1982-1997), William Shatner (2001-2020)
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: –
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- Elizabeth met her ex-husband, William, after she lost her spouse.
- She has a grand passion for horsing.
- She also loves photography so much.
- She is good at making arts.
- She married William in Lebanon.
- She once attended her ex-husband’s 90th birthday after divorce.
- Elizabeth already loves horsing when she was 5 years old.
- She got her first horse when she was 8 years old.
- Her first horse was a Gailceno pony.
- Elizabeth already won various horsing competitions.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $10 million.
Elizabeth Anderson Martin isn’t just awesome in horsing, but she is also good at art. What an inspiring woman, isn’t she?