Kaylee Hottle began to impress the public by her amazing skill in acting and modeling when she debuted in 2017 by appearing in a commercial advertisement.
At that time, this lovely child actress appeared at Glide app public service announcement.
One year later, in 2018, Kaylee gave her shot again by joining 10 Deaf Children: One Powerful Message that slowly gained her some popularity.
That campaign was pretty valuable and famous, which called everyone to fight for the equality of deaf community.
Kaylee later keep trained herself how to do modeling and acting.
After some time doing practice, three years later, she joined a casting call for the characters in a movie Godzilla vs. Kong (2021).
She successfully passed the casting call and the director gave her a role as Jia.
In that movie, many parties, starting from crew, her fellow actors, and audience, give her a lot of compliments because of her amazing talents.
- Real Name: Kaylee Hottle
- Stage Name: Kaylee Hottle
- Nickname: Kaylee
- Birthday: May 1, 2012
- Birthplace: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Nationality: American
- Height: 142 cm (4’8″)
- Weight: –
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actress
- Education: Texas School for the Deaf
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: Joshua Hottle (father), Ketsi Carlson (mother)
- Siblings: 4
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @kaylee_hottle
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- Kaylee loves to do sport.
- One of her most favorite sports is track.
- Kaylee enjoys go to the beach.
- In her spare time, she loves to spend her time taking a holiday trip.
- Kaylee’s favorite food is seafood.
- She has a Korean descent.
- In her family, her sibling has a hearing-impaired.
- She also has additional deaf relatives.
- She made a good friendship with Godzilla vs. Kong actors.
- She is close with Millie Bobby Brown, Alexander Skarsgard, and Lance Reddick.
- Kaylee is really quick to adapt with new environment.
- Alexander Skarsgard learned sign language from Kaylee during shooting.
- Kaylee is a very active person.
- Millie Simmonds is her favorite deaf actress.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $1 million.
Kaylee Hottle is such an inspiring child. She never lets anyone make her down and believe that her dream is real. Awesome!