Missy Rothstein is well-known as a model, actress, and photographer who became a public figure in the early 2000s.
In this case, she gained popularity because of her first role in the movie Haggard in 2003.
Missy started her career in the entertainment and creative industry because of Bam’s card. Still, she also managed to do well in her job.
With this in mind, Missy debuted in the 2003 romance-comedy movie Haggard, which later was followed by her role in two TV shows in 2005, Firsthand, and Viva la Bam.
In this case, one year later, she expanded her career by appearing in Howard Stern on Demand (2006). After that, she appeared again in Bam’s Unholy Union (2007).
This beautiful actress then felt an urge to act in a movie, so in 2008, she challenged herself to act in Where the #$&% Is Santa? and Jackassworld.com: 24 Hour Takeover.
In 2009, she appeared again in Minghags, which was followed by her appearance in a documentary movie Bam Margera: Serious as Dog Dirt (2010).
The same year, she also appeared in a music video by The 69 Eyes, Dead Girls Are Easy.
- Real Name: Missy Rothstein
- Stage Name: Missy Rothstein
- Nickname: Missy
- Birthday: June 3, 1980
- Birthplace: Springfield, Pennsylvania, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Nationality: American
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actress, Photographer, Model
- Education: Penn State University (Majored in Communications), West Chester East High School
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: –
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 170 cm (5’7″)
- Weight: 60 kg (132 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Body Measurements: 34-24-34 (Bust-34, Waist-24, and Hips-34 in inches)
- Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Father: –
- Mother: Marian Rothstein
- Brother: –
- Sister: –
Husband, Boyfriend, & Dating History
In sum up, Missy married Bam Margera from 2007 – 2012. With this in mind, Missy started to relate to each other with her ex-husband when she was just a student at West Chester East High School.
Then, they dated for several years until they got married in February 2007. After that, their wedding plans were showcased in a reality show called Bam’s Unholy Union (2007).
Later, she became Jess Margera’s sister-in-law and April and Phil Margera’s daughter-in-law.
In this case, her marriage with Bam was not a love story with a happy ending. In this case, their divorce took place in November 2012.
Some sources stated that their divorce was caused by Bam’s drinking habits. After the divorce, Missy kept her personal life away from the spotlight.
Her net worth is estimated to be $1 million. In this case, her primary income is earned from several jobs such as model, actress, and photographer.
- Missy spoke to the New York Times about her diamond ring from her ex-husband in 2007.
- All in all, her previous marriage with Bam Margera helped her to be popular.
- In this case, Missy is well-known for her beauty.
- During her spare time, she always manages to get involved in some social activities.
- Furthermore, she grew up under the care of the single mother, Marian Rothstein.
- In 2011, Missy attended the funeral of Ryan Dunn.
- In addition, she made her appearance in the music video Rock Band The 69 Eyes.
- Also, her first acting role is the comedy romance, Haggard.
- In addition, she played in the movie directed by Bam Margera.
- Her ideal type is…
- Bam Margera: Serious as Dog Dirt (2010), as herself
- Minghags (2009), as Sorority Chick / Hot Nurse
- Where the #$&% Is Santa? (2008), as herself
- Jackassworld.com: 24 Hour Takeover (2008), as herself
- Haggard (2003), as Beth
- Howard Stern on Demand (In Demand | 2006-2007), as herself
- Bam’s Unholy Union (MTV | 2007), as herself
- Viva la Bam (MTV | 2005), as herself
- Firsthand (CBC | 2005), as herself
- Dead Girls Are Easy (2010) – The 69 Eyes
“Bam got Seth to help with the decorations.”
“I can’t even imagine what they’re gonna do to the house. I hope it’s tasteful.”
“I was like, now’s the time we just sat there and drank three bottles of Champagne. Then, we forgot to get gas on the way home and we straight up ran out of gas on Route 202.”
All in all, Missy Rothstein is beautiful, talented, and sweet. In this case, she is a caring person and definitely an interesting woman. Salute!