Emilija Baranac is a Canadian actress and model. She’s best recognized for her roles in To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before movie series (2018–2021) and Riverdale (2017–2019).
Emilija Baranac started her acting career with a minor role in a pilot episode of the TV series Aliens in the House in 2013. Unfortunately, the series was not finished and released.
That said, she was not giving up on her career. If anything, she went on with her acting interest until she got the role in the hit TV series Supernatural in 2015.
She was likewise offered to play a slightly bigger role in the movie Love You to Death (2015) that same year. The movie, however, did not get a lot of prevalence.
She then showed up in the TV series #Sti a year later. Even though the series was not considered a hit, her acting dreams were not dulled at all.
She kept on striving, and in the upcoming years, she managed to star in several high-rated TV series such as Beyond (2017), Charmed (2018), and Riverdale (2017).
Aside from the famous TV series she is known for, she has likewise featured in famous movies like To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before (2018) and To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You (2020).
- Real Name: Emilija Baranac
- Stage Name: Emilija Baranac
- Also Known as: –
- Nickname: Emilija
- Birthday: August 4, 1994
- Birthplace: Vancouver, Canada
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Nationality: Canadian
- Religion: Christianity
- Professions: Actress, Model
- Education: –
- Hobbies: Photography, experimenting with fashion, learning Japanese, doing arts
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @emilijabaranac
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 165 cm (5’5”)
- Weight: 54 kg (119 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Body Measurements: 32-25-34 (Bust -32, Waist -25, and Hips -34 inches)
- Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: –
- Father: –
- Mother: Mikka Mira Baranac
- Brother: –
- Sister: –
Boyfriend & Dating History
She has been dating Issey, who’s a music director, since 2017. Not much is known about their relatiosnhip, but it appeared to be going on strong.
The exact amount of her net worth is not known, but the number is estimated to be anywhere between $500 thousand to $2 million.
Emilija appeared to earn her income primarily through acting.
- Emilija Baranac is a psychology student.
- She is of Serbian descent.
- Her boyfriend, Issey Lamb, is a music producer.
- Emilija is a cheerful and outgoing individual.
- She was born in Canada but later moved to the United States of America to pursue her dream career.
- Serbian is her first language.
- Emilija is a talent under agencies called Play Management and Alchemy Entertainment.
- She has striking green eyes.
- Her natural hair color is light brown.
- Emilija does hiking and follows a healthy diet to maintain her slim figure.
- She likes hanging out around the forest, beach, and river banks.
- Her favorite fruits are peach and banana.
- Emilija likes watching the movie How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000).
- She is a coffee person.
- Her favorite actress is Jane Birkin.
- Emilija often wears chunky sweaters, coats, jackets, denim jeans, and baggy sleeves.
- She is a fan of Japanese fashion designer Rei Kawakubo.
- Her favorite novel is Trainspotting (1993) by Irvine Welsh.
- Emilija used to be a shy kid, especially when she was in elementary school.
- She could not speak English as a kid.
- Her favorite TV show is Terrace House (2015).
- Emilija took acting classes to hone her language skills.
- She likes strong female characters because they make her feel empowered.
- Her mother is her biggest inspiration.
- Emilija has sensitive skin so she always wears as little makeup as possible.
- She once shared a room with fellow actress Kiarra Goldberg.
- Her ideal type is…
- Dead End (2022), as Amber
- There’s Someone Inside Your House (2021), as Hailey
- To All the Boys: Always and Forever (2021), as Genevieve
- To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You (2020), as Genevieve
- Recess: Third Street (2019), as Ashley T
- Tempting Fate (2019), as Olivia Cartwright
- Gong Ju (2018), as Ashley
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before (2018), as Gen
- Deadly Sorority (2017), as Kristina Roberts
- Breed (2015), as Lilit
- Love You to Death (2015), as Paige Winters
- Aliens in the House (2013), as Sophie
- Inversion/Invasion (2010), as self
- Wash Your Hands (2010), as Hawk
- Gratuitous (2010), as Isabelle
- Fakes (Netflix | 2022), as Zoe Christensen
- Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (Netflix | 2019), as Audrey
- Charmed (WB | 2018), as Heidi
- Riverdale (Netflix | 2017), as Midge Klump
- Beyond (Freeform | 2017), as Jamie
- #Sti (Amazon Prime Video | 2016), as Emily
- Supernatural (The CW | 2015), as Crystal Thorrson
“As a child I was really outgoing and always the life of the party. Once I started elementary school I became very shy because, even though I was born in Canada, my first language was Serbian. I had a really hard time communicating with others to the point where I remember it felt like people were talking gibberish to me!”
“As a way to get me out of my shell, my parents enrolled me in some acting classes for kids and I ended up taking a liking to it. I continued taking classes and got my first agent when I was 9 years old.”
“It’s still astounding how repressed female representation is. Anyone that has ever attempted to search for a monologue or scene that depicts a strong female would know how incredibly difficult that is. This really upsets me.”
“There are days where I feel useless and lazy. One of my favourite things to do is to tuck into bed and watch YouTube videos or a movie or TV show and just zone out. However, when I’m hustling for something I love, like an audition for example, I absolutely love it.”
“I almost always stressed and complain about how much work I have to do but honestly I love the process so much and am always so grateful to be doing something I love – even if it’s just auditions.”
“On the days where a person feels burnt out from work, I think it’s important to remember to take some time for yourself. If I’m struggling to get work done I usually take a break and indulge in something I love.”
“I don’t know if this is considered a talent or a hobby, but in addition to acting I am also a psychology student at university. I took an interest for it after a psychology class in high school and figured it could be an excellent field to invest time in to improve my acting.”
“I am finding connections between psychology and acting which is so exciting for me as I can incorporate what I learn from my psychology courses towards my acting work for a character.”
“As I learn more about why humans are the way that they are, I am learning more about myself as an individual which subsequently can be applied to my ability to tap into a different character.”
“I hope to one day figure out how to combine both my love for psychology and acting into one profession.”
“When I’m not acting, I’m probably on Instagram or Tumblr searching for fashion and lifestyle inspiration.”
“My mom is my inspiration, 100%. She is one of the most resilient individuals I have ever known. Considering everything she has gone through in her life, it is really inspiring to consistently watch her pick herself up and keep carrying on through life.”
“[My mom] has taught me patience, compassion, and how to love and appreciate the people in my life. She also inspires me to go out into the world and make things happen for myself and most importantly to do the things that make me happy.”
“My favourite accomplishment is when I decided to follow my heart and seriously pursue acting as a career.”
“I started taking acting classes which completely changed and improved not only my acting skills but also my attitude towards life. I was challenged to face myself—all my flaws, insecurities, fears, what made my heart sing, what made my heart black, and everything in between.”
“Once you understand why you are the way that you are, you immediately open yourself up to the world because you learn to accept all your negative and positive characteristics.”
“I found myself reignited with a tenacious passion for the work that goes with being an actor and an open mindset to the endless possibilities that could be thrown my way. In that sense, I feel I have emotionally matured which is one of my greatest accomplishments.”
Emilija Baranac is an actress whose career is a constant work in progress. She always tries her best to open up new doors to improve her skills and be involved in new projects.