Emilija Baranac started her acting career with a minor role in a pilot episode of the TV series Aliens in the House in 2013. Unfortunately, the series was not finished and released.
That said, she was not giving up on her career. If anything, she went on with her acting interest until she got the role in the hit TV series Supernatural in 2015.
She was likewise offered to play a slightly bigger role in the movie Love You to Death (2015) that same year. The movie, however, did not get a lot of prevalence.
She then showed up in the TV series #Sti a year later. Even though the series was not considered a hit, her acting dreams were not dulled at all.
She kept on striving, and in the upcoming years, she managed to star in several high-rated TV series such as Beyond (2017), Charmed (2018), and Riverdale (2017).
Aside from the famous TV series she is known for, she has likewise featured in famous movies like To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before (2018) and To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You (2020).
- Real Name: Emilija Baranac
- Stage Name: Emilija Baranac
- Also Known as: –
- Nickname: Emilija
- Birthday: August 4, 1994
- Birthplace: Vancouver, Canada
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Nationality: Canadian
- Height: 165 cm (5’5”)
- Weight: 54 kg (119 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christianity
- Professions: Actress, Model
- Education: –
- Hobbies: Photography, experimenting with fashion, learning Japanese, doing arts
- Parents: Mikka Mira Baranac (Mother)
- Siblings: –
- Boyfriend: Issey Lamb (2019 – )
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @emilijabaranac
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- Emilija is a psychology student.
- She is of Serbian descent.
- Her boyfriend, Issey Lamb, is a music producer.
- Emilija is a cheerful and outgoing individual.
- She was born in Canada but later moved to the United States of America to pursue her dream career.
- Serbian is her first language.
- Emilija is a talent under agencies called Play Management and Alchemy Entertainment.
- She has striking green eyes.
- Her natural hair color is light brown.
- Emilija does hiking and follows a healthy diet to maintain her slim figure.
- She likes hanging out around the forest, beach, and river banks.
- Her favorite fruits are peach and banana.
- Emilija likes watching the movie How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000).
- She is a coffee person.
- Her favorite actress is Jane Birkin.
- Emilija often wears chunky sweaters, coats, jackets, denim jeans, and baggy sleeves.
- She is a fan of Japanese fashion designer Rei Kawakubo.
- Her favorite novel is Trainspotting (1993) by Irvine Welsh.
- Emilija used to be a shy kid, especially when she was in elementary school.
- She could not speak English as a kid.
- Her favorite TV show is Terrace House (2015).
- Emilija took acting classes to hone her language skills.
- She likes strong female characters because they make her feel empowered.
- Her mother is her biggest inspiration.
- Emilija has sensitive skin so she always wears as little makeup as possible.
- She once shared a room with fellow actress Kiarra Goldberg.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around…
- Dead End (2022), as Amber
- There’s Someone Inside Your House (2021), as Hailey
- To All the Boys: Always and Forever (2021), as Genevieve
- To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You (2020), as Genevieve
- Recess: Third Street (2019), as Ashley T
- Tempting Fate (2019), as Olivia Cartwright
- Gong Ju (2018), as Ashley
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before (2018), as Gen
- Deadly Sorority (2017), as Kristina Roberts
- Breed (2015), as Lilit
- Love You to Death (2015), as Paige Winters
- Aliens in the House (2013), as Sophie
- Inversion/Invasion (2010), as self
- Wash Your Hands (2010), as Hawk
- Gratuitous (2010), as Isabelle
- Fakes (Netflix | 2022), as Zoe Christensen
- Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (Netflix | 2019), as Audrey
- Charmed (WB | 2018), as Heidi
- Riverdale (Netflix | 2017), as Midge Klump
- Beyond (Freeform | 2017), as Jamie
- #Sti (Amazon Prime Video | 2016), as Emily
- Supernatural (The CW | 2015), as Crystal Thorrson
Emilija Baranac is an actress whose career is a constant work in progress. She always tries her best to open up new doors to improve her skills and be involved in new projects.