Jamie Miller, a Welsh heart-robber singer, already had a grand passion for music since he was just an elementary school student.
During his childhood days, he often did a lot of practice in music and singing. Later, he realized that he has been already in love with music for a long time.
After doing self-practice for some years, this lovely singer initiated his music career by entering some music competitions.
At first, Jamie registered himself to The X Factor UK, but unfortunately, he didn’t pass the audition.
But several times later, in 2017, Jamie tried another shot by joining an audition of The Voice UK in its sixth season.
Long story short, Jamie successfully passed the audition and directly was chosen to be one of Jennifer Hudson’s team.
After joining The Voice, he always passed various selections, starting from the blind audition, battle round, live show, semifinals, and finals. He got the top 3 positions in the final episode.
From The Voice, Jamie continued his passion for music by making some song covers from various artists, such as Lewis Capaldi, Sam Smith, and Adele.
Later, he got an offer to sign with Atlantic Records to be a soloist. He finally debuted as a singer in 2020, when he released his first single titled City That Never Sleeps in July 2020.
Jamie then made releases for his next singles, such as Onto Something (2020), Hold You ‘Til We’re Old (2021), and Here’s Your Perfect (2021).
- Real Name: Jamie Miller
- Stage Name: Jamie Miller
- Nickname: –
- Birthday: September 9, 1997
- Birthplace: Cardiff, Wales
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Nationality: Welsh
- Height: 175 cm (5’8″)
- Weight: 60 kg (115 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter
- Education: –
- Hobbies: Singing, Hiking, Spending time with friends
- Parents: –
- Siblings: 2 sisters
- Girlfriend: –
- Facebook: Jamie Miller Music
- Twitter: @jamiemillmusic
- Instagram: @jamiemillmusic
- TikTok: @jamiemillmusic
- YouTube: Jamie Miller Official
- His single, Here’s Your Perfect, was written when he was heartbroken
- He once got cheated after he moved to LA.
- Jamie revealed that he was in his comfort zone when he was in London.
- For him, the pandemic made him get to know himself so much better, especially when it comes to his sexuality and gender.
- He said that gender shouldn’t determine whom he can fall in love with.
- He wished that his self-discovery journal can be felt in his music.
- Even though Jamie was born in Wales, he thought of LA as his own home.
- Jamie had been holding his grudge from his talent in music because he was worried of his football and rugby friends might think.
- He said that after moving to LA, his point of view changed.
- He admitted that he was really nervous and shy back then.
- Jamie was raised by R&B, soul, and gospel genres.
- His parents already introduced him to Donny Hathaway’s catalogs, Motown classics, and also Michael Jackson.
- He later listened to Tori Kelly and Bruno Mars after he graduated from high school.
- Jamie never had a Plan B for his career, he just want to pursue her career in music.
- He loves to share his music covers on his social media.
- He once got noticed by Sam Smith and P!nk!.
- He is a hopeless romantic person.
- Titanic is his favorite movie.
- For him, his own biggest heroes in his life are his mother and the popular singer, Bruno Mars.
- Law and Order: Special Victims Unit is his favorite Netflix show.
- His favorite dessert is strawberry cheesecake.
- He loves to eat sushi from Sugarfish.
- His guilty pleasure is to watch the videos of Emma Chamberlain and also Trisha Paytas until he forgets about time.
- His favorite animal is the lion.
- Blue is his favorite color.
- His ideal type is…
- His net worth is around $11 million.
By knowing his journey and deep feeling in music, his fans already know that he is such a good role model. He is a treasure, right?