Colleen Ballinger started her life as a performer back in 2007, when she made some performances for Disney California.
In that year, she performed in several cabaret and parties and do some piano lessons for kids.
Two years later, she got a role as Kelsi Nielsen in the popular musical High School Musical which was located at Candlelight Pavilion Dinner Theatre in California.
Colleen also made a kickstart for her career in that year, when she began to gain her popularity to act as Miranda Sings.
That character, a lady who is egocentric, arrogant, and rude made public began to be entertained, especially when she made some videos on YouTube about her characters.
The name of hers more skyrocketing after she frequently posted YouTube videos as a comedian. From 2010 to 2012, she then started his second channel, Mirandavlogz and also PsychoSporano.
Because of her amazing talents in comedy and acting, she got some awards, such as for Teen Choice Awards-Choice Web Star in Comedy Category (2015) and also Best Actress for Streamy Award (2015).
In that year, she also made some appearances for TV and web series. Those titles are The View, The Grace Helbig Show, HeyUSA, and How to Makeup.
She was even featured on the track for Flula Borg’s EP, I Want to Touch You.
One year later, in 2016, she starred in a pizza commercial for a brand DiGiorno. Colleen also appeared in Haters Back Off, Prank Academy, and also Chelsea.
In 2018, she made an appearance for Escape the Night Season 3 as The Disco Dancer and became a cameo for Ralph Breaks the Internet.
She later debuted in a musical called Waitress on Broadway in August 2019. Her debut amazingly became a huge success, which reached $963,408 a week after the release.
After that, Colleen came back to some entertainment careers, such as The Rocky Horror Picture Show (2020) and Centaurworld (2021).
- Real Name: Colleen Mae Ballinger
- Stage Name: Colleen Ballinger
- Nickname: Miranda Sings, Cookie, Psycho Soprano, Fraggle
- Birthday: November 21, 1986
- Birthplace: Santa Barbara, California, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Nationality: American
- Height: 168 cm (5’6″)
- Weight: 52 kg
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: YouTube Star, TikTok Star, Comedian, Actor, Singer, Writer
- Education: San Marcos High School, Azusa Pacific University (Majored in Vocal Performance)
- Hobbies: Swimming, Travelling
- Parents: Tim Ballinger (father), Gwen Ballinger (mother)
- Siblings: Rachel Ballinger, Christopher Ballinger, Trent Ballinger
Erik Stocklin (Married 2018 – );
Joshua David Evans (Married 2015-2018)
- Facebook: @Colleenb1234
- Twitter: @ColleenB123
- Instagram: @colleen
- TikTok: @coleen
- YouTube: Colleen Ballinger Official
- Dark brown is her hair and eyes color.
- Colleen’s father is a sales manager, while her mother is a housewife.
- His brother Trent is deaf.
- She admitted that she didn’t enjoy her college year.
- Colleen is a fun, loving, and unconventional person.
- Her clothing size is 6 based on US standards.
- Her shoe measurement is 8.
- She loves to do a lot of exciting things.
- Colleen loves the genre of comedy so much.
- Beauty and the Beast is her favorite animated movie.
- Her favorite bands are The Weepies and The Bird and the Bee.
- Summer Heights High, Big Brother, and Survivor are Colleen’s favorite TV shows.
- She made a good friendship with several celebrities, such as Ariana Grande, Simon Bentley, Shane Dawson, Rebecca Zamolo, and many more.
- Colleen also becomes good friends with YouTubers Glozell Green and Frankie J. Grande.
- Pretty Pretty Princess was her favorite game when she was a child.
- She still has nervousness in front of the camera.
- She has her own signature lipstick from her Miranda character.
- She is really an authentic person.
- Chocolate chip cookies and sushi are her favorite foods.
- During middle school, Collen got into homeschooling.
- After being homeschooled during middle school, Colleen attended San Marcos High School.
- She enrolled at Azusa Pacific University after graduating from high school.
- In 2010, she moved to New York City, but she came back to California in 2012 for collaborating with the YouTubers community.
- She married her boyfriend for years, Joshua Evans, in 2015 in California.
- They did a tour consisting of many music and comic shows in California in the same year.
- Colleen once conducted an annual fundraiser for benefit children from 2015.
- Colleen released a book titled Self-Help in July 2015 and it became The New York Times Best Seller.
- In September 2016, the couple announced that they divorced.
- She then bought a house in Encino, California.
- In 2016, Colleen met an actor named Erick Stocklin and they started dating two years later.
- The two married in 2018 and welcomed a son named Flynn in the same year.
- Along with the Internet personality The Game Theorists, Colleen raised over 1.3 million USD for St Jude Children.
- In November 2022, she bought the Santa Barbara estate for $6 million.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $8 million.
Pics of Colleen Ballinger
1. Colleen looks pretty with the flower crown
2. She found a vintage piano while taking a vacation
3. Colleen wears a mint sweatshirt
4. She wears her merch
5. Colleen celebrates Christmas at her home
Colleen Ballinger is a multitalented artist that many people adore. She is successful on YouTube, TV shows, and singing performances.