Colleen Ballinger has been her career on social media and on-screen TV successfully.
She won the Teen Choice Awards and Streamy Awards and was nominated for People’s Choice Awards and Shorty Awards.
Her acting career began in 2007 when she joined Disney for voice coaching and piano lessons. Two years later, Colleen performed at a theater to play High School Musical.
She then continued appearing in web series, including Hipsterhood, MyMusic, and The Flipside.
Colleen also voiced the famous animated movies Ralph Breaks the Internet in 2018 and The Angry Birds Movie 2 a year later.
While doing acting, Colleen also started to perform comedy acts in 2009. She became passionate about it and held tours, along with the YouTuber and her ex-husband, Joshua Evans.
She also has built the YouTube channels, on Colleen Ballinger and Colleen Vlogs to share Q&A sessions, comedy sketches, and vlogs.
- Full Name: Colleen Mae Ballinger
- Stage Name: Colleen Ballinger
- Nickname: Colleen, Psycho Soprano
- Born: November 21, 1986, California, US
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Height: 1.68 m
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Youtube Star, Actress, Comedian
- Education: Vocal performance, Azusa Pacific University,
- Hobbies: Singing, cooking
- Parents: Tim Ballinger (Father), Gwen Ballinger (Mother)
- Sibling: Rachel Ballinger, Christopher Ballinger, Trent Ballinger
- Husband: Erik Stocklin
- Facebook: @Colleenb1234
- Twitter: @ColleenB123
- Instagram: @colleen
- TikTok: @coleen
- YouTube: Colleen Ballinger Official
- Colleen’s father is a sales manager, while her mother is a housewife.
- His brother Trent is deaf.
- Beauty and the Beast is her favorite animated movie.
- Her favorite bands are The Weepies and The Bird and the Bee.
- Summer Heights High, Big Brother, and Survivor are Colleen’s favorite TV shows.
- This Internet star has been friends with the famous singer Ariana Grande.
- Colleen also becomes good friends with YouTubers Glozell Green and Frankie J. Grande.
- Pretty Pretty Princess was her favorite game when she was a child.
- After being homeschooled during middle school, Colleen attended San Marcos High School.
- She enrolled at Azusa Pacific University after graduating from high school.
- In 2010, she moved to New York City, but she came back to California in 2012 for collaborating with the YouTubers community.
- She married her boyfriend for years, Joshua Evans, in 2015 in California.
- They did a tour consisting of many music and comic shows in California in the same year.
- Colleen released a book titled Self-Help in July 2015 and it became The New York Times Best Seller.
- In September 2016, the couple announced that they divorced.
- She then bought a house in Encino, California.
- In 2016, Colleen met an actor named Erick Stocklin and they started dating two years later.
- The two married in 2018 and welcomed a son named Flynn in the same year.
- Along with the Internet personality The Game Theorists, Colleen raised over 1.3 million USD for St Jude Children.
Pics of Colleen Ballinger
1. Colleen looks pretty with the flower crown
2. She found a vintage piano while taking a vacation
3. Colleen wears a mint sweatshirt
4. She wears her merch
5. Colleen celebrates Christmas at her home
Colleen Ballinger is a multitalented artist that many people adore. She is successful on YouTube, TV shows, and singing performances.