Krissy Cela is an Albanian model, fitness trainer, author, YouTube star, Instagram star, and entrepreneur. She gained fame as the founder of fitness apps EvolveYou which she found in 2019.
Krissy Cela began her career as a trainer after she graduated from college. When pursuing a degree in law, she became interested in fitness and found her passion in it.
She took her passion seriously and documented her fitness journey through her Instagram. Her posts which steadily talked about fitness and health gained a lot of attention and her fame on Instagram skyrocketed.
While being an influencer on Instagram and TikTok, having the similar content, she took the initiative to build a fitness app to help others find a heart in fitness.
She found EvolveYou in 2019, an app that was meant for Women’s Fitness to correct all the damage from the wrong in diet culture and give advice.
She found it with her former fiancé, Jack Bullimore and the apps was a success and downloaded by over half a million people across 120 countries.
She also launched clothing brands called OnerActive, a brand that was sustainable and doesn’t follow any trends and designed to make women feel powerful.
In her busy time, she still manages to write a book about how to build sustainable and healthy habits and change relationship with exercise and food.
- Real Name: Christiana Eleni Cela
- Stage Name: Krissy Cela
- Nickname: –
- Birthday: October 7, 1994
- Birthplace: Albania
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Nationality: Albanian
- Religion: –
- Profession: Fitness Model, Fitness Trainer, Entrepreneur, Author, YouTube Star, Instagram Star
- Education: –
- Hobbies: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @krissycela
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: Krissy Celaa Official
- OnlyFans: –
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 170 cm (5’7”)
- Weight: 57 kg (125 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Body Measurements: 34-24-35 (Bust -34, Waist -24, and Hips -35 in inches)
- Shoe Size: –
- Dress Size: –
- Father: –
- Mother: –
- Brother: –
- Sister: –
Boyfriend, & Dating History
Krissy Cela engaged to her boyfriend Jack Bullimore in 2017. Their relationship was open to public, as she sometimes talked about her fiancé and posting pictures together.
However, not long after they engaged, they ended their relationship. It is unclear the reason for their break-up, however one of it was the down of the platform that they built together that also took a toll on their relationship.
In 2021, she introduced her new boyfriend Brett to her subscribers and followers. Brett working in medicine, specially in the prevention of Alzheimer disease.
Regarding of how their relationship began, there’s not much information about it. What mattered is, she revealed that she and Brett had a happy and passionate relationship.
Krissy Cela’s net worth is estimated at $1 million to $2 million. Her source of income was from modeling, commercials, fitness training, and her apps EvolveYou.
- She was born in Albania and moved with her family to England when she was 4.
- When she was in school, she got bullied because she looked different.
- Her mother works 3 jobs, while her father was an HGV lorry driver.
- For her, the gym was her outlet and a form of therapy to help her get her life back on track.
- She has a golden retriever called Buttons.
- She once had surgery to remove a lump in her breast.
- She rarely scales her weight.
- When pursuing college, she also worked 30 hours a week in a restaurant.
- She doesn’t strive for a strict diet and still loves pizza and chocolate.
- She aims to make fitness accessible to others and strives to spread her love of fitness.
- Her ideal type is…
- Happy Healthy Strong: The Secret to Staying Fit for Life (2022)
- Do This For You: How To Be A Strong Woman From the Inside Out (2021)
“The credit that I get is seeing other women thrive, succeed and come together”
“All I wanted then and now was to tell women all around the world the importance of a healthy lifestyle.”
“Life is so challenging and heartbreaking at time so do something special for you and that something is investing a little time on yourself.”
“I realized that taking control of my physical and mental health was something I could do for me.”
“Women are mothers, sisters, carers, workers, and constantly putting other people first. We never take a moment to sit back and think I’m going to do something for myself and not feel guilty about it.”
“We live in a society that tells women they have to look a certain way, be a certain dress size, begave a certain way. I want to change that, question the status quo and reframe how you think about exercise.”