Leana Deeb, is American TikTok star, fitness trainer, and YouTube star. Her @leanadeeb TikTok account is well known for posting various workouts and healthy lifestyles.
In July 2020, Leana Deeb launched her TikTok career by posting a video lip-syncing to Drake’s song.
She started her TikTok as a hobby while attending the University of Texas at Arlington.
She then decided to make it into a full-time career as a fitness instructor and TikTok Star and YouTube Star.
In addition to sharing lip sync videos, she also posts health tips, motivational fitness
and nutrition content on TikTok.
In her videos, she mostly uses hits like: songs by Dooja Cat, Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber.
She launched her YouTube channel on January 10, 2022 , and released her first YouTube video on the same day titled Answering Questions – What are your fitness goals? Am I Single?
On her YouTube channel, she shares her positivity, encouragement and effective workout tips. Her workout series which is based on daily routines gained a lot of viewers and fans.
- Real Name: Leana Deeb
- Stage Name: –
- Nickname: Leana
- Birthday: July 13 2001
- Birthplace: Dallas, Texas, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Muslim
- Profession: YouTube Star, TikTok Star, Fitness Trainer
- Education: Kinesiology Major, University of Texas
- Hobbies: –
- Facebook: @Leanadeebgym
- Twitter : –
- Instagram : @leanadeebb
- TikTok : @leanadeeb
- YouTube : @leanadeeb
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 165 cm (5’4″)
- Weight: 53 kg (116 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Body Measurements: –
- Shoe Size: –
- Dress Size: –
- Father: –
- Mother: –
- Brother: –
- Sister: –
Boyfriend & Dating History
Leana Deeb is quite private about her personal relationships. She doesn’t reveal any information about her current or past relationship.
There’s a chance that she’s leading a single life and focusing on growing her career.
Leana Deeb’s net worth is around $2.2 million. Her source of earning is from YouTube, TikTok, brand sponsorship, and modeling.
According to socialblade, her monthly earning from YouTube is estimated around $4.4K – $70.7K while her yearly is estimated to be $53K – $848.3K
- She is the face image of fitness brand Gymshark
- One of her most viewed YouTube videos is GROW YOUR GLUTES & QUADS
WORKOUT | INTENSIVE LEG DAY With Leana Deeb!
- She launched her YouTube channel on January 10, 2022, posting a YouTube video
titled Answering questions for the first time. – Fitness Goals? Am I Single?
- She’s partnered with management company Genflow Creators Agency.
- One of her viral videos titled What I Eat in a Day released in September 2021 used the Dooja Cat song.
- She loves traveling and has visited many scenic places such as: Russia, Italy, London, Paris.
- In her TikTok bio, she placed Palestine and Uruguay flags.
- She is an animal lover, especially puppies and cats.
- She’s a big fan of King Kong.
- She loves potato chips, and says she couldn’t live without her salt and vinegar chips.
- She loves to paint, especially abstract art.
- Her ideal type is…
“My content is much more than just fitness,”
“It is more about going through the hard times in life and still pushing yourself when the
“Times get tough. I want to push others to be the best version of themselves.”
“It shows me that everything I have, I should be grateful for”
“Ramadan is an opportunity for me to realize how blessed I am and live in a complete state of gratitude. For all those taking part in Ramadan I wish you strength, patience and blessings. Even for those who are not please take a moment to count your blessings. I appreciate we are all at different stages in life but having faith is something we can all share together. love y’all.”
Leana keeps on sharing her positive vibes in physical training through her posts. She is now inspiring more and more people with the transformation she has had and the mental challenges she went through.