Despite being born in South Korea, Lee Ji Ah spent most of her childhood in the US. She went on to visit South Korea in 2004 and starred in LG Telecom commercial.
She then moved back to Korea permanently in 2005 to start her career in entertainment industry.
This Leo woman made her acting debut in 2007. She starred in the TV series The Legend. The series was an immediate hit and it quickly launched her into stardom.
She won various awards for her first role, including a Best New Actress for TV award at Baeksang Arts Award.
Ji Ah continued to star in many more hit series. Some of her works are Beethoven Virus (2008), Me Too, Flower! (2011), Thrice Married Woman (2013), and My Mister (2018).
This talented actress would also have her big screen debut in 2009. She starred in The Relation of Face, Mind and Love. In the series, she played one of the main roles.
In 2020, the woman from Seoul got another leading role in TV series. This time, she starred in Penthouse. The series was a huge hit and solidified Ji Ah spot in the entertainment industry.
- Real Name: Kim Ji Ah (김지아)
- Stage Name: Lee Ji Ah (이지아)
- Nickname: –
- Birthday: August 6, 1978
- Birthplace: South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Nationality: Korean
- Height: 168 cm (5’5″)
- Weight: –
- Blood Type: A
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actress
- Education: Pasadena Art Center
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: –
- Siblings: –
- Husband: Seo Taiji (1997 – 2006)
- Boyfriend: Jung Woo Sung (2011)
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @e.jiah
- Tiktok: –
- Youtube: –
- Ji Ah is signed under BH Entertainment since 2014.
- Her birth name is Kim Sang Eun, but she legally changed it to Kim Ji Ah in 2005.
- This Actress moved to the US when she was in sixth grade and lived there for ten years.
- She has admitted to be a forgetful and clumsy person.
- Growing up, she never really thought of becoming an actress.
- This Leo woman thinks working in the entertainment industry is fun.
- She can speak Korean, Japanese, and also English.
- She has a degree in Graphic Design.
- Ji Ah came from a wealthy family.
- Her grandfather was a patron of Seoul Arts High School and the chairman of Kyunggi High School.
- Her father is a businessman.
- In 1997, she married the famous artist Seo Taiji while still in the US.
- She kept the relationship secretive, even to her on family.
- This secret caused her to stray away from her family.
- Ji Ah and Seo Taiji got divorced in 2006.
- Her past marriage was revealed to the public in 2011 and caused quite a bit of controversy.
- She spent months hiding in her home because she didn’t feel strong enough to face the public.
- While the news broke, she was in a relationship with Jung Woo Sung.
- Despite eventually splitting up in 2011, Ji Ah and Woo Sung still have massive respect for one another.
- Her ideal type is…
Pics of Lee Ji Ah
1. Ji Ah always looks so gorgeous and classy
2. Soft colors fit her well
3. She is killing it in this outfit
4. Even in this pose you can see her beauty
5. Ji Ah has great style
Since the beginning, Lee Ji Ah has shown amazing talent in acting. It’s no wonder that she has become very popular.