Lizbeth Rodriguez is a Mexican TV host, YouTube star, Instagram star, TikTok star, and OnlyFans star.
She rose to prominence as the host of Exponiendo infieles (2018–2019), a successful YouTube program that was released when she was a signed talent under the production company Badabun.
- 1 Career
- 2 Profile
- 3 Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- 4 Family
- 5 Boyfriend, Girlfriend, & Dating History
- 6 Net Worth
- 7 Controversies
- 8 Facts
- 9 TV Shows
- 10 Nominations
- 11 Quotes
- 12 FAQs
- 12.1 Who is Lizbeth Rodriguez?
- 12.2 Who is Lizbeth Rodriguez’s real name?
- 12.3 What makes Lizbeth Rodriguez famous?
- 12.4 Where is Lizbeth Rodriguez from?
- 12.5 How old is Lizbeth Rodriguez?
- 12.6 When does Lizbeth Rodriguez celebrate her birthday?
- 12.7 How tall is Lizbeth Rodriguez?
- 12.8 Who are Lizbeth Rodriguez’s parents?
- 12.9 Is Lizbeth Rodriguez married?
- 12.10 Who is Lizbeth Rodriguez’s ex-boyfriend?
- 12.11 How rich is Lizbeth Rodriguez?
- 12.12 What is Lizbeth Rodriguez’s nationality?
Lizbeth Rodriguez planted the seed of her career at the age of 16, when she decided to study theater after escaping from her abusive family.
She lived with a friend while working various jobs in karaoke and restaurant establishments to support herself, as well as performing in different theater productions and being a kids’ party entertainer.
She met Badabun’s members while pursuing a theater degree, which led to an invitation to join the company and fill the position of technical assistant.
In May 2018, the company executives met her and decided to make her host the Badabun Exponiendo Infieles program as a new presenter.
This is where her career took off. Just several months after she handled the program, the Badabun channel became one of the most watched and fastest-growing Spanish- and Portugese-based channels on YouTube.
Aside from being the main host for Exponiendo Infieles, she also collaborated on shows with different creators of Badabun members, such as Carolina Díaz and Kimberly Shantal.
She launched her personal YouTube channel in May 2018 as well.
In addition, she also expanded her social media presence to TikTok, where she shares lip-syncing, dancing, and musical videos.
- Real Name: Lizbeth Rodriguez
- Stage Name: Lizbeth Rodriguez
- Nickname: Lizbeth Rodriguez la caza infieles
- Birthday: May 22, 1994
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Nationality: Mexican
- Religion: –
- Profession: TV Host, YouTube star, Instagram star, TikTok star, OnlyFans star.
- Education: –
- Hobbies: –
- Facebook: LizbethRodriguezOfficial
- Twitter: @Soylizbethmx
- Instagram: @lizbethrodriguezoficial
- TikTok: @soylizbethrz
- YouTube: @SoyLizbethRodriguez
- OnlyFans: @lizbethoficial
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 167 cm (5’6″)
- Weight: 65 Kg (143 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Body Measurements: 35-25-37 (Bust -35, Waist -25, and Hips -37 inches)
- Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: –
- Father: –
- Mother: –
- Brother: 1
- Sister: –
- Children: Eros Rodriguez
Boyfriend, Girlfriend, & Dating History
She started having a romance with Tavo Betancourt, who’s a fellow talent under Badabun in 2018. Unfortunately, they parted ways in 2019.
According to an interview she did in 2020, it was because their relationship ultimately felt toxic, where they always fought and resolved things unhealthily and endlessly.
She began dating Esteban Villagomez and lived with him at the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Esteban Villagomez is also an internet personality and the operations manager at Badabun.
She revealed the end of their relationship in November 2021, when she shared content with a text that read, “When your ex finally leaves the house.”
In October 2023, she surprised the public with a seeming confirmation of her relationship with Celia Lora, a fellow content creator.
Previously, both of them have collaborated countless times on explicit-natured content together.
That being said, they appeared to be just as open about their true relationship as Lizbeth shared that she had been invited to the musical anniversary of Celia’s father, Alex Lora, whom Lizbeth called “father-in-law.”
Celia responded to the post by sharing her emojis.
However, it’s not the first time they have shown affection for each other on social media. In December 2022, Celia posted their photo with the caption, “I love you.”
Her net worth is estimated to be around $5 million to $10 million. She appears to earn her income mostly from social media revenue, hosting programs, and OnlyFans subscriptions.
According to Social Blade, she earns $7.2 thousand to $115.7 thousand per month, or equivalent to $86.8 thousand to $1.4 million per year, from her YouTube channel’s revenue alone.
She charges $30/month for anyone who wants to subscribe to her OnlyFans page and gain access to the exclusive content offered there.
Being Criticized for Allowing Her Son to Slap Her
In January 2022, Lizbeth Rodriguez received heavy criticism on social media because her son slapped her. It was because of a highly widespread trend of young people.
In a video shared by her, her child Eros could be seen winning the challenge and then slapping his mother.
Many commenters responded by saying they found it to be such a disrespectful action and to not encourage it among minors.
- Lizbeth Rodriguez was born in Mexico in 1994.
- Her zodiac sign is Gemini.
- She had a difficult upbringing as she grew up in an abusive household and experienced domestic violence.
- She helped raise her younger brother financially.
- She kept her pregnancy private and only introduced her son, Eros, to the world in 2019.
- She studied theater for her degree.
- She used to work as an entertainer for kids’ parties, where she dressed up as Disney princesses.
- Her ideal type is…
- Infieles T-2 (2020–2021 ⏐ YouTube), as herself (main host)
- Corajillo (2020–2021 ⏐ YouTube), as herself (main host)
- Secretos (2020 ⏐ YouTube), as herself (main host)
- Preguntas Picantes con… (2019–2021 ⏐ YouTube), as herself (main host)
- Exponiendo Youtubers (2019 ⏐ YouTube), as herself (main host)
- Todo o Nada (2018–2019 ⏐ YouTube), as herself (main host)
- Exponiendo infieles (2018–2019 ⏐ YouTube), as herself (main host)
- 2019 MTV Millennial Awards – Bomba Viral – Exponiendo Infieles
- 2019 Eliot Awards – Revelación del Año
“It didn’t really matter what a person looked like on the outside, if on the inside they were someone I wanted to spend time with, with whom you want to share, with whom you want to do, you want to wish.”
“As long as one accepts oneself, that one knows oneself, that one knows who one is and where one is going, I believe that there is no taboo, nor any cultural interference that can predominate before the clarity of one’s feelings given the quality of your emotions.”
“For me it is very important to find a safe space, when you find a community where you can be yourself, for what you are, for what you think and not for your sexual preferences.”
Who is Lizbeth Rodriguez?
She is a Mexican TV host, YouTube star, Instagram star, TikTok star, and OnlyFans star.
Who is Lizbeth Rodriguez’s real name?
Her real name is Lizbeth Rodriguez.
What makes Lizbeth Rodriguez famous?
She became famous by hosting Exponiendo infieles (2018–2019), a successful YouTube program that was released when she was a signed talent under the production company Badabun.
Where is Lizbeth Rodriguez from?
She was born in Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico.
How old is Lizbeth Rodriguez?
She was born in 1994, and she is 30 years old as of 2024.
When does Lizbeth Rodriguez celebrate her birthday?
She celebrates on the 22nd of every May.
How tall is Lizbeth Rodriguez?
Her height is 5’6″ or 167 cm.
Who are Lizbeth Rodriguez’s parents?
She did not reveal the names of her father or mother.
Is Lizbeth Rodriguez married?
No, she is currently unmarried. But she is in a relationship with Celia Lora.
Who is Lizbeth Rodriguez’s ex-boyfriend?
Her ex-boyfriends are Tavo Betancourt and Esteban Villagomez.
How rich is Lizbeth Rodriguez?
Her net worth is around $5 million to $10 million.
What is Lizbeth Rodriguez’s nationality?
Her nationality is Mexican.