Pamela Reif is a German model, fitness trainer, YouTube star, TikTok star, and author.
She because famous after sharing workout plans and healthy diets on her YouTube channel and Instragram account.
Pamela Reif began uploading her fitness journey in 2012 through social media. She was 16 at that time.
She was uploading her home workout plans on social media and starting her YouTube channel in 2013.
After gaining viewers and fans through her consistent content, she became a social media sensation and kept sharing videos of her workout routine and lifestyle.
Her fame led her to model for brands like PUMA, Shredz supplement, and other sportswear companies.
Persuading people to lead a healthy lifestyle, she began switching her workout plans on a website where she provides a regular workout routine. She also launched her own app called Pamstrong.
She also launched her own delicious healthy snack called Naturally Pam, which is made from natural ingredients and packed in the most sustainable materials possible.
- Real Name: Pamela Reif
- Stage Name: Pamela Reif
- Nickname: –
- Birthday: July 9, 1996
- Birthplace: Karlsruhe, Germany
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Nationality: German
- Religion: Christianity
- Profession: Fitness Trainer, Model, Author, YouTube Star, TikTok Star
- Education: –
- Hobbies: Traveling
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @pamela_rf
- TikTok: @pamela_rf
- YouTube: Pamela Reif Official
- Website: pamelareif.com
Height, Weight, Physical Appearance
- Height: 165 cm (5’5″)
- Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Dark Blonde
- Eye Color: Brown
- Body Measurements: 35-25-36 (Bust 35, Waist 25, and Hips 36 in inches)
- Shoe Size: 7 (UK)
- Father: –
- Mother: Manuela Reif
- Brother: Dennis Reif
- Sister: –
Boyfriend & Dating History
Pamela Reif is undoubtedly has a fame in the fitness industry and as a model. Many people are curious about whether the fit woman has tied the knot or is meeting someone.
Her name got linked with Loris Karius, which later revealed as it was just a rumor between them.
There’s no details about her current relationship and she probably enjoys her life as a single woman.
Pamela Reif is a fitness trainer who is well known among her worldwide followers. She collaborated with many brands and other famous models.
Her net worth is estimated at around $1 million to $6 million. The source of her wealth was her YouTube ads, her snack line, traffic on websites, and her modeling job.
- She is the eldest child in her family.
- She was growing up enjoying sports, and dance but lost interest in it when she was 16.
- When she was a kid, she danced to hip hop songs.
- When she was in school, she always studied 2-3 days before the exams.
- She decided to go to the gym when she was 16 with no plans.
- Her first gym experience showed no results and was making her lose weight and have strong abs.
- She changed her routine from cardio to weightlifting, squats, and other compound exercises.
- She thought that weightlifting looked more fun than a treadmill, that’s why she started weightlifting.
- She does cardio only when she wants to lose excess weight.
- Her favorite exercises include bodyweight, lunges, abs rollouts, and deadlifts.
- She is fluent in English.
- She has features in many magazines like Forbes and Glamour.
- She was listed in the 2019 Forbes 30 Under 30 Summit Europe.
- She likes to make a list of everything.
- Her brother is the editor and cameraman of her videos.
- She was living with her parents until 2018.
- Her ideal type is…
- Strong & Beautiful (2017)
- You Deserve This: Simple & Natural Recipes For A Healthy Lifestyle (2019)
- Fitness Influence of the Year by Placetop
“My social media community is super positive. If you don’t like me, you don’t follow me. It’s as simple as that.”
“Any kind of workout is better than no workout! Please don’t think only a gym session would be worth it and nothing else can make up for that. Home workouts can be super efficient and fun if you do them correctly and find the type of training you like.”
“They just see the outer shell and don’t see the work I’m putting into it.”
“You have to live with the fact that people follow you and you only have a certain period of time when you are on trend”
“Lots of people also think that a healthy lifestyle means that you need to forgo everything. But I learned that you need to concentrate on eating more of the right food instead of concentrating on what you shouldn’t eat. So in fact, you’re eating more, not less.”
“Eventually, I got interested in weightlifting. Not because I felt uncomfortable with my body but because I was interested in what the boys in the gym are doing with those big weights haha. It looked so much more fun than a treadmill.”
When Pamela Reif hit the gym, it didn’t work for her until she changed the routine and the results on her body started showing.
She posted her fitness journey on her social media and realized that it could impact other people.