Park Shin Hye had prepared to pursue a career in entertainment since childhood.
She was given a formal training in dancing, singing, and acting. It’s not surprising that she went on to be one of the best in the industry.
The woman from Gwangju made her acting debut in 2003. She starred in the drama Stairway to Heaven. Afterwards, she got various supporting roles throughout early 2000s.
In 2010, she played a role in the film Cyrano Agency. After the initial slow start, the film turned out to be a massive hit.
It was a commercial and critical success. Due to the film’s popularity, this actress also gained lots of recognition.
Shin Hye’s rise into stardom continued in 2013. At the time she got the main role in TV series The Heirs. It was a hit both domestically and internationally.
She quickly found herself gaining massive followings. She even won the Popular Foreign Actress award at Anhui TV Drama Awards.
In the next few years, the woman born in 1990 would have many more roles in iconic TV series and films.
Some of her most notable works can be found in Pinocchio (2014-2015), Doctors (2016), Memories of the Alhambra (2018), and #Alive (2020).
Read more: Lee Dong Wook – Biography, Profile, Facts & Life Story
- Real Name: Park Shin Hye (박신혜)
- Stage Name: Park Shin Hye
- Nickname: Park Pig
- Birthday: February 18, 1990
- Birthplace: Nam District, Gwangju, South Jeolla, South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Nationality: Korean
- Height: 168 cm (5’6″)
- Weight: 45 kg (99 lbs)
- Blood Type: A
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actress
- Education: Chung-Ang University
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: –
- Sibling: Park Shin Won (older brother)
- Boyfriend: Choi Tae Joon (2017 – 2022)
- Husband: Choi Tae Joon (Married January 22, 2022)
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @ssinz7
- Tiktok: –
- Despite being born in Gwangju, Shin Hye grew up in Songpa District, Seoul.
- She used to dream of becoming a police woman.
- She is signed under S.A.L.T Entertainment.
- This actress is fond of baseball.
- She is a fan of the baseball team KIA Tigers.
- She loves food.
- Her love of food earned her the nickname Park Pig.
- She can sing and dance.
- She is good at cooking.
- This Aquarius woman is known to be a friendly person.
- She can easily socialize and make connections with fellow celebrities.
- She has two cats named Nori and Bongji.
- Shin Hye likes working with various charities.
- Her parents called her “Tanglanggu” (my precious daughter).
- Her first kiss was reported with singer Choi Dong Wook in the drama Se7en in 2007.
- She is of Korean-Russian descent, because her grandmother is reportedly Russian.
- She often donates to charities.
- She is close with Krystal Jung of f(x).
- The woman from Gwangju is the face of cosmetic brand Mamonde.
- She has been dating actor Choi Tae Joon since 2017.
- Her ideal type is a family oriented man.
Read more: Kyung Soo Jin – Biography, Profile, Facts & Life Story
Pics of Park Shin Hye
1. Shin Hye looks super sporty and cute
2. She has beautiful angelic face
3. Bright colors look amazing on her
4. She always looks so stylish
5. Shin Hye is rocking the glamorous looks
Park Shin Hye has been in the industry for a long time. She’s always able to adapt and grow as an actress. No wonder that her career is very successful.