Choi Tae Joon began his acting career in 2001. At the time, he starred in the series Piano as the child counterpart of one of the characters.
As a child actor, he would have some more roles in Magic Kid Masuri (2002) and the film Project X (2003).
After his early projects, this actor took a rather long break. He finally returned in 2011, taking the supporting role in TV series Padam Padam.
He also returned to the big screen for the film Pacemaker in 2012.
For the next few years, Tae Joon would take on many roles in various TV series.
Some of his works can be found in Adolescence Medley (2013), Mother’s Garden (2014), and Missing 9 (2017). In 2016, he also got a leading role in the film Eclipse.
He began to gain more recognition for his appearance in variety shows. In 2016, he was in the show We Got Married where he got paired up with Apink’s Bomi.
In the same year, this Cancer man also became a permanent host in popular show Hello Counselor.
As he got more popular, Tae Joon began to get more leading roles. His first one in TV series came in 2018 for the drama special Exit.
He then had another leading role in the 2021 series So I Married the Anti-fan.
Read more: Bae Suzy – Biography, Profile, Facts & Life Story
- Real Name: Choi Tae Joon (최태준)
- Stage Name: Choi Tae Joon
- Nickname: –
- Birthday: July 7, 1991
- Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Nationality: Korean
- Height: 183 cm
- Weight: 68 kg
- Blood Type: O
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actor
- Education: Chung-Ang University
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: –
- Sibling: –
- Girlfriend: Park Shin Hye (2017 – 2022)
- Wife: Park Shin Hye (Married January 22, 2022 – )
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @actorctj
- Tiktok: –
- Youtube: –
- Tae Joon is signed under Studio Santa Claus Entertainment.
- He was in the Bye Bye Happy Days! music video by Kara.
- He is known to be a friendly person.
- This actor is a social butterfly with many group of friends.
- He is close with Chanyeol of EXO, Zico of Block B, Jonghyun of CNBLUE, and also Lee Sung Kyung .
- He became a child actor because of his parents pushing him.
- As a child, this Cancer man actually hated acting.
- In middle school, he didn’t like it when people recognize him as an actor.
- His parents eventually let him quit acting after he felt stressed out.
- He has a brother who is four years older than him.
- He has admitted to not be really good at dancing and singing.
- Tae Joon has huge appreciation for K-pop, especially after starring in So I Married the Anti-fan.
- He has completed the mandatory military service in May 2021.
- He is in a relationship with actress Park Shin Hye since late 2017.
- His ideal type is girl with small feet.
Read more: Lee Joon Gi – Biography, Profile, Facts & Life Story
Pics of Choi Tae Joon
1. Tae Joon has a really gorgeous face
2. He looks super cute with the dogs
3. Looking handsome in dark outfits
4. He has really cool personality
5. Tae Joon is a great model
Choi Tae Joon has grown so much from being a child actor to a well-known actor in the entertainment industry. With his talent, he will surely grow even more in popularity.