Seo Ji Hye had always dreamed of becoming an actress since her childhood. She first joined the entertainment industry by appearing in various music videos.
She then made her acting debut in 2003 with the TV series All In. Afterwards, this actress played supporting roles in many series.
Some of her early works can be seen in Marriage Story (2003), Into the Storm (2004), and My 19 Year Old Sister (2004). She also had her big screen debut in 2005 with the film horror film Voice.
Ji Hye began to get some recognition around 2005-2006. At the time, she got the main role in TV series Shin Don. She even got the Best New Actress award at MBC Drama Awards.
Her popularity rose even more in 2011. She got another main role in the drama 49 Days.
Following its success, she then starred in The Moon and Stars for You (2012), Punch (2014), and Don’t Dare to Dream (2016).
In 2019, Ji Hye launched into international stardom. This was due to her role in the drama series Crash Landing on You.
The series turned out to be a massive commercial success, not only in South Korea but across Asia as well.
- Real Name: Seo Ji Hye (서지혜)
- Stage Name: Seo Ji Hye
- Nickname: –
- Birthday: August 24, 1984
- Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Nationality: Korean
- Height: 170 cm (5’6″)
- Weight: 48 kg (106 lbs)
- Blood Type: A
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actress
- Education: Sungkyunkwan University
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: –
- Sibling: –
- Boyfriend: Kim Jung Hyun (2020 – )
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @jihye8024
- Tiktok: –
- Youtube: –
- Ji Hye is signed under Culture Depot.
- She grew up in Seoul.
- She has a younger sister living in Australia.
- In college, this actress is one of the most popular students due to her stunning look.
- According to fans, she looks a lot like Irene of Red Velvet.
- Despite having to play cold characters many times, she’s actually a warm and charming person.
- The woman from Seoul is more into simple style consisting of sneakers, jeans, and shirts or sweater.
- She is also not afraid to go out in bare face.
- She is quite a homebody.
- When having some free time, Ji Hye likes relaxing on the beach or in the pool.
- She loves reading books.
- She likes doing pilates and has been doing it for 10 years.
- This Virgo woman is friends with actress Kim Okbin.
- She has been reported to be in relationship with Kim Jung Hyun since 2020.
- Her ideal type is a man who can love her as she is, not only the pretty sides she has shown on TV, and the one who can understand her weaknesses.
- Her net worth is around $3 million – $5 million.
- The Wild (TBA), as Choi Myung Joo
- Rampant (2018), as Royal Concubine Jo
- Lucid Dream (SBS | 2015), as Choi Yoo Ra
- The Suicide Forecast (2011), as Hye In
- A Lone Tree (2010), as Kim Sun Yeong
- Drama Special: Snail Study Dorms (KBS2 | 2010), as Mi Ryu
- The Mafia, the Salesman (2007), as Soo Jung
- Voice (2005), as Seon Min
- Younger (TBA), as
- Red Balloon (TV Chosun | 2022), as Jo Eun Kang
- Adamas (tvN | 2022), as Eun Hye Soo
- Kiss Sixth Sense (Disney+ | 2022), as Ye Sool
- Dr. Brain (Apple TV+ | 2021), as Choi Soo Seok
- Dinner Mate (MBC | 2020), as Woo Do Hee
- Crash Landing on You (tvN | 2019-2020), as Seo Dan
- Heart Surgeons (SBS | 2018), as Yoon Soo Yeon
- Black Knight: The Man Who Guards Me (KBS2 | 2017-2018), as Sharon
- Whisper (SBS | 2017), as Choi Yeon Jin
- Jealousy Incarnate (SBS | 2016), as Hong Hye Won
- Yeah, That’s How It Is (SBS | 2016), as Lee Ji Sun
- Punch (SBS | 2014-2015), as Choi Yeon Jin
- The Noblesse (JTBC | 2014), as Yoon Shin Ae
- Moon and Stars for You (KBS | 2012), as Han Chae Won
- 49 Days (SBS | 2011), as Shin In Jung
- Kim Su-Ro, The Iron King (MBC | 2010), as Heo Hwang Ok
- Chun Ja’s Happy Events (MBC | 2008), as Yeon Boon Hong
- I Love You (2008), as Na Yeong Hee
- Hyangdan (MBC | 2007), as Shim Hyang Dan
- Over the Rainbow (2006)
- Shin Don (MBC | 2005-2006), as Ban Ya
- She Has Come Back! (KBS2 | 2005)
- My 19 Year Old Sister in Law (SBS | 2004), as Kang Ye Rim
- Into the Storm (2004), as Yoo Ri
- All In (SBS | 2003), as Ae Sook / Mi Hee
Pics of Seo Ji Hye
1. Ji Hye looks soft and beautiful in pink
2. She can pull off bold make-up well
3. Cute photo-shoot on the beach
4. She always looks super gorgeous
5. Ji Hye looks like a boss here
Seo Ji Hye has been in the industry for quite some time. She has definitely found a steady growth in her popularity. It wouldn’t be a surprise when she finally launch into stardom.