Terry Crews is an American stand-up comedian, actor, voice artist, and TikTok star, who is known for appearing in Everybody Hates Christ from 2005-2009.
Terry Crews started his career as a football player. He joined many football teams, including Los Angeles Rams, San Diego Chargers, and Washington Redskins.
Terry even played at the 1995 World League of American Football.
He retired from his sports career in 1997 and pursued an acting career. The comedian eventually got his first acting career for a game show named Battle Dome.
He continued to appear in commercials, music videos, and films. Terry’s breakthrough was appearing in the comedy film Friday After Next.
He mainly acted in comedic scenes, such as the sitcom Are We There Yet? and Brooklyn Nine-Nine, and the film Idiocracy.
He hosted his own reality series named The Family Crews from 2010 to 2011, then became the host of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire from 2014 to 2015.
In 2017, the comedian appeared in the film Sorry to Bother You, and it was followed by a role in the superhero film Deadpool 2, along with Ryan Reynolds.
- Full Name: Terrence Alan Crews
- Stage Name: Terry Crews
- Nickname: Terry
- Birthday: July 30, 1968
- Birthplace: Flint, Michigan, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Actor, Comedian, American Football Player,
- TikTok Star
- Education: Football, Western Michigan University
- Hobbies: Drawing, Playing the flute
- Facebook: @realterrycrews
- Twitter: @terrycrews
- Instagram: @terrycrews
- TikTok: @terrycrews
- YouTube: Terry Crews Official
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 188 cm (6’2″)
- Weight: 111 Kg (245 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Bald
- Eye Color: Brown
- Body Measurements: 50-36-17 (Chest-50, Waist-36, and Biceps-17 in inches)
- Shoe Size: 14 (US)
- Father: Terry Crews, Sr
- Mother: Patricia Crews
- Brother: –
- Sister: Marcelle Crews
Wife, Girlfriend, & Dating History
Terry Crews has been married to Rebecca for 33 years. In this case, they dated for approximately five years after reuniting in 1984.
After that, they decided to have a serious relationship and married in 1989. With this in mind, they are still in good relationships, both husband and wife. Also, they have five children as a married couple.
His net worth is around $25 million. His wealth is earned from several jobs, such as American stand-up comedian, actor, voice artist, and TikTok star.
- Terry has a muscular physique and often plays immature characters.
- The actor was trained in Brazilian jiu-jitsu by the legend Rigan Machado.
- He loves reading personal development books.
- The Master Key System by Charles F. Haanel is his best-loved book.
- This comedian grew up in a strict Christian family.
- Terry’s father was an alcoholic and often abused his mother.
- One day, his great aunt gave him a flute and Terry learned it for eight years.
- His first job was becoming a courtroom sketch artist in his hometown.
- He got an art scholarship from Interlochen Center for the Arts before he received another one, an athletic scholarship.
- He also created his fellow players’ portraits.
- The comedian married a woman named Rebecca King in July 1989.
- The actor published an autobiography titled Manhood: How to Be a Better Man or Just Live with One.
- This actor had severe pornography addiction and it had affected his life and marriage.
- He overcame the addiction by entering rehabilitation in 2009 and 2010.
- After that, Terry has been active in posting about the condition along with the impacts on his Facebook series titled Dirty Little Secret Series.
- Terry founded a design company called Amen&Amen, along with a fashion designer named Nana Boateng.
- His first collection was a furniture set and light fixtures.
- In 2017, he announced that he experienced sexual harassment by a film producer named Harvey Weinstein.
- Because of his action, Time magazine named him the Silence Breaker.
- His ideal type is…
- His net worth is around $25 million.
“I only have one rule: I don’t do anything for money; that’s my rule.”
“You get better at working by working. And if you don’t work, you’re not getting better.”
“I would never do ‘Dancing With The Stars,’ because it’s just not fair. I am too good of a dancer. It would be like LeBron James playing little league basketball.”
“I am an official slow-roasted, honey-baked ham. Ever since I was a kid, my thing is that I love attention. All my report cards are like, ‘He would be wonderful, but he just can’t stop being a clown in class.”
Pics of Terry Crews
1. This comedian appeared at the Kids Choice Awards
2. Terry wears a dark blue suit
3. He looks cool with the pink suit
4. Does Terry come back to the field?
5. He shows his well-built physique
Despite Terry Crews’ challenging childhood, he was successful to survive and shine in the entertainment industry.