Joe Mele became viral after he featured his father on a TikTok video portraying the restaurant critic from the movie Ratatouille. The video got more than 50 million views and over 13 million likes.
He then often collaborated with his father even more, which he often calls “Pops”. This TikTok star shared his father’s “boomer” energy and strong New Yorker vibe.
This Sagittarius boy also created a YouTube channel in February 2020 and released daily vlogs and comedic videos.
In September 2020, this Internet star got a YouTube Silver Play Button, meaning he got 100,000 subscribers on the platform.
Thus, after he joined social media for fun, he has to think of more creative ideas which then takes a lot more effort and time.
When Joe was not studying for school during the summer, he wrote skits and updated his social media by filming and editing content.
In July 2020, he was interviewed by an online magazine named Dexerto.
- Full name: Joe Mele
- Stage name: Joe Mele
- Nickname: Joe
- Birthday: December 15, 1998
- Birthplace: New York, United States
- Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
- Nationality: American
- Height: 178 cm (5’10″)
- Weight: 63 Kg (139 lbs)
- Blood Type:
- Religion: –
- Profession: TikTok Star, YouTube Star
- Education: –
- Hobbies: Playing musical instruments
- Parents: Frank Mele (Father), – (Mother)
- Sibling: A brother
- Girlfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @mmmjoemele
- TikTok: @mmmjoemele
- YouTube: mmmjoemele
- Joe has blue eyes and black hair.
- He also has a well-built physique as Joe often goes to the gym.
- He defines his personality as compassionate, hard-working, and musical.
- When he does not make comedic sketches for social media, he plays musical instruments, including saxophone, piano, and clarinet.
- He also often works out with friends and goes fishing with his father.
- His father has a strong Long Island accent.
- He said he got a sense of humor from his father and uncle.
- Joe uses his iPhone for recording and iMovie on his Macbook for editing.
- If he had a superpower, he wanted to be able to fly.
- When Joe was a child, he aspired to be a surgeon, nurse, and engineer.
- As he gained more fame, people started asking about his other family members. However, he wanted to keep it private.
- He was once gotten an offer to live with other TikTok creators in Los Angeles, but Joe turned it down as it was not his style.
- His friends also often underestimated him when he joined TikTok at first. They said Joe wanted to be famous despite him living in a small town in New York.
- Yet, as he gained popularity, they acted differently and congratulated him.
- After graduating from high school, he studied in a school of management taking a business and finance major.
- He was infected by Covid-19. He did not get severe symptoms, but he cannot smell and taste.
- When he did a taste test, he only felt sour when tasting lemon juice.
- Joe hit 500,000 fans and 10 million likes on TikTok in February 2020.
- His ideal type is…
- His net worth is around $1 million – $5 million.
Pics of Joe Mele
1. Joe wears a casual grey shirt.
2. This TikTok star celebrates his 22nd birthday with balloons.
3. Joe wears a white T-shirt and cap.
4. The formal suit makes him look more mature.
5. This Internet celeb wears a black sweatshirt.
Joe Mele is an aspiring TikTok star that has a high possibility to gain more success and following due to his creativity.