Tyshon Lawrence is an American TikTok star. He gained fame through his TikTok channel where he regularly shares comedic contents.
Aside from that, he also often posts reaction, challenge, and vlog videos on his self-titled YouTube channel.
He created his Tiktok account in 2017 and posted the first video of famous fellow TikTok star @jakesalright.
The day after he created his account, he started posting his own lip-sync videos on the sound Losin Control-Russ captioning “She doesn’t think you catch her”. Initially, he started getting quite likes on his video.
Since then, he has been regularly posting on Tiktok. He has a verified TikTok and got the title of a crowned muser. His acting and creativity were contributed to his popularity as an internet celebrity.
In 2016, he runs a Youtube channel though he started posting videos on his Youtube channel two years later.
His first debut video, “When did I lose my virginity?????,” was posted in 2018. He gained a lot of viewers from the content.
This TikToker has earned a decent sum of money through his work as an internet personality.
To create interesting content, he collaborated with fellow internet celebrities. Toireasa McGuire is his regular collaborator.
- Full name: Tyshon Lawrence
- Stage name: Tyshon Lawrence
- Nickname: Tyshon Lawrence
- Birthday: April 15, 1998
- Birthplace: North Carolina, United States
- Zodiac sign: Aries
- Nationality: American
- Religion: –
- Profession: TikTok Star
- Education: Norwalk High School
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @lawrence_tyshon
- TikTok: @tyshonlawrence
- YouTube: Tyshon Lawrence Official
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearances
- Height: 175 cm (5’9″)
- Weight: 70 Kg (154 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark brown
- Body Measurements: 39.5-34-32 (Bust -39.5, Waist -34, and Hips -32 inches)
- Shoe Size: 12 (US)
- Father: –
- Mother: –
- Brother: 1
- Sister: 1
Boyfriend & Dating History
They met on a video call organized by mutual friends. However, Tyshon was still in a relationship with another person at that time so they didn’t pursue the attraction they felt for one another.
They met again in an influencer event by the end of 2017. Since then, their connection grew further and they became an exclusive couple in January 2018.
Both regularly made joint contents on their social media platform and show their love publicly.
That being said, they allegedly split up in the later half of 2022. Fans have been suspected the separation for a while, as they haven’t post about each other in their respective channels.
According to multiple online sources, he has around $1 million of net worth. His primary source of income is his career as an internet celebrity.
As cited from Social Blade, he gains $1.1 thousand to $18.1 thousand per month or equivalent to $13.6 thousand to $217.2 thousand from his YouTube channel’s revenue.
- Tyshon Lawrence’s parents divorced and got remarried to another individual.
- He, along with his half-sister, share the same mom but have separate fathers.
- This comedy TikToker also has a half-brother and half-sister with the same dad but different moms.
- Information regarding his childhood days is not available as he doesn’t mention it in his posts.
- This Youtuber has been interested in acting with a comedic touch on himself from a very young age.
- He was an everyday kid who was going to school before popular on TikTok.
- He often named himself ‘Black Barbie’.
- He came out as gay and posted his come-out story on his YouTube channel in 2018.
- He shows his gay relationship openly with her boyfriend, Christian Dennis
- His mom featured in his TikTok for his gay coming out
- He posted of him and his father when they had a vacation on Instagram
- He loves wearing pink.
- The headscarf is his favourite hair accessories.
- He has black hair and black eyes.
- One of his most-viewed videos on his Youtube includes Sisters: A First Date, 2X SPICY NOODLE CHALLENGE PRANK GONE WRONG ???, Having an 11-year-old turn me into a British girl ??
- In 2020, he joined his fellow internet celebrities on Awesomeness TV’s YouTube channel show Dish This.
- He featured in #TikTokProm with his boyfriend, Christian Dennis, to share beauty tips.
- Sisters (YouTube ⏐ 2019-2020), as Sister
- Dish This (YouTube ⏐ 2020), as himself
“My videos are like FaceTime calls. They’re me talking to my followers and bringing them into my life. Recently, I switched my content so that it’s more personal as if I’m interacting with my friends.”
“It’s always good to involve fans and make them feel like a part of your content as if they’re right in front of you. I treat all the people who support me like my best friends.”
“It’s been hard to build what I have, and I’m very grateful for the people who watch my videos.”
“I’ve been grinding on social media since I was 19, non-stop, posting four or five videos a day. Before Fashion Week, at the beginning of January, I started realizing I was tired.”
“I prioritized therapy, meditating, yoga, and exercising. I also don’t get a lot of time to hang out with family and friends, so I’m trying to do more of that.”
“The perks of being an influencer are great. You’re going to get your coin. You’re going to get opportunities. You’re going to build a fandom. But it’s okay to chill for a second and take a moment to think about why you started your career in the first place.”
“People are going to say what they want to say. Everyone has an opinion about something, and they’re gonna speak their opinion.”
“Some people might not be feeling your outfit, feeling you, feeling your personality. I don’t care what anybody negative has to say. “
“It’s always good to showcase different personalities because no one in this world is the same.”
“Find something you’re passionate about. When I started social media, I wanted to find something I was obsessed with. I tried different videos, different outfits.”
“If [your content] is something you’re passionate about, and you’re not faking a personality, it’ll be more authentic. I can tell when someone is passionate about their videos versus just doing something for views.”
“Because I have a big platform, I love the versatility it provides. I’m like to post my comedy content and my fashion content but it feels good to share about topics that aren’t broadcasted as much.”
“Honestly, a movement that I feel like has been talked about, but people look past, is taking Black people in social media more seriously. This means giving us the same treatment that they give others regarding brand deals and the big opportunities that they give to others.”
“I’m a human being so of course I have made lots of mistakes in my life before social media. Personally, I would prefer not to go into detail about some of the past mistakes that I made in my life. Because you live and learn, and it is what you do after that mistake that shows your character.”
“My advice to anyone trying to make their dreams come true, whether social media or something else, is put in the time.”
“I meditate a lot. Meditating has truly helped me a lot in this career path. Another thing that I like to do is exercise in any type of way I can, like boxing, lifting, and running.”
“Self-care is the most important for your mind and wellness because without self-care, you will never distress from the things that truly stress you out.”
Pics of Tyshon Lawrence
1. Pink jacket and sunglasses
2. The cowboy in pink
3. All pink on top
4. Hair dyed in pink
5. The sissy in pink
Social media made young Tyson Lawrence, who was just an ordinary teenager, become famous. As an internet celebrity, he earns his income from the videos he posts.