Uresa Zogu is a German model and Instagram Star. She is known for having stunning style and posting her photos on Instagram.
Uresa Zogu started her career by creating Instagram and posting her beautiful and stunning photos there.
She has amazing fashion and modeling talent, and so many people loved the photos she always posted.
After gaining fame on Instagram, she eventually joined a modeling agency and developed her career as a model.
Uresa managed to get contracts with several brands, such as Fashion Nova, THATSSOFETCH, STAX, Brentiny Paris, Naked Wardrobe, and Shein.
- Full Name: Uresa Zogu
- Stage Name: Uresa Zogu
- Nickname: Uresa
- Birthday: July 15 ,1996
- Birthplace: Germany
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Nationality: German
- Religion: Christianity
- Profession: Model, Instagram Star
- Education: –
- Hobby: Traveling
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @urhazo
- TikTok: @urhazzo
- YouTube: –
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 162 cm (5’4″)
- Weight: 56 kg (124 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Body Measurements:
- Shoe Size: –
- Father: –
- Mother: –
- Brother: –
- Sister: –
Boyfriend & Dating History
Uresa Zogu is single and unmarried. Like most models, she keeps her love life private and does not share it with the public.
Her net worth is around $100,000–$1 million. Her wealth comes from promoting many well-known brands, as well as endorsements on her Instagram account.
- Uresa Zogu is a beautiful woman.
- Her body shape is curvy, which makes her look sexy.
- She is a big fan of the American rapper Tupac Shakur.
- She is passionate about fitness and fashion.
- Uresa loves traveling to various places around the world.
- She keeps information about her family life to herself and does not share it with the public.
- Uresa is of white ethnicity.
- She is an animal lover.
- Her favorite color is white.
“Find me where the wild things are”
“Good heart always win”
“Classy, Sassy and a lil bit bad assy”
“Chill but still a big deal”
“Come here, don’t be shy”
“The girls that get it, get it hehe”
“You either play the game or let the game play you”