Because of her amazing visual, Woo Da Vi, a rising star, becomes the center of attention among K-Drama lovers.
She started her career in the acting industry by starring in a drama called Triple Fling Season 2 in 2019.
One year later, this beautiful actress got more roles and acting projects. In 2020, she appeared in a lot of K-Dramas, such as Extracurricular, Trap, and also Live On.
This girl even also acted in special dramas in 2020. Those dramas are Cafe Midnight and Drama Special Season 11: My Teacher.
In 2021, she then made some appearances again in At a Distance, Spring Is Green and also Melancholia as a supporting character.
- Real Name: Woo Da Vi (우다비)
- Stage Name: Woo Da Vi (우다비)
- Also Known as: Wu Da Bi / Wu Da Vi / U Da Bi / Woo Da Bi / Woo Davi / Wu Davi
- Nickname: –
- Birthday: October 13, 1999
- Birthplace: South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Nationality: South Korean
- Height: 164 cm (5’4″)
- Weight: 45 kg (99 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actress
- Education: Department of Media and Visual Acting, Sungshin Women’s University
- Hobbies: Writing
- Parents: –
- Sibling: –
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @wdaviw
- YouTube: –
- She is a part of CH Entertainment.
- Woo Davi loves acting and singing so much.
- In April 2021, her Instagram account was hacked.
- So many people admire her beauty.
- She already loved acting since she was just a child when she watched a lot of movies.
- Jeon Do Yeon is her most favorite actress and she said she already watched all of her acting projects.
- She loves travelling a lot.
- In her spare time, she also loves reading, playing with her cats, and snacking.
- She doesn’t have a lot of male friends.
- She is interested in idol singers & animation.
- Her favorite idol singer is Cosmic Girls.
- She feels like she’s gaining energy when watching performance videos of Cosmic Girls seeing them dance and sing passionately.
- Her favorite actress is Jeon Do Yeon.
- She loves Jeon Do Yeon‘s acting so much that she has seen all of her works and wants to be a great actress like her someday.
- When she does well, her parents remind her to keep her original intentions and be humble.
- Her ideal type is cute and charming guys.
Even though she has just started her acting career, her acting skill proves audience that she’s worth the hype. Thumbs up for Da Vi!