Anna Maria Stachurska, or known as Anna Lewandowska, is a Polish martial artist, personal trainer, and nutritionist. She is also famous as the wife of footballer, Robert Lewandowski.
Anna Lewandowska attended a local school and later went to study at Warsaw Academy of Physical Education.
She was a member of the Pruszkow Karate Club and competed in the world championships during her career as a karateka.
In 2013, she decided to take a career as a nutritionist and started a blog called Healthy Plan by Ann. The blog provides advice like nutritional advice and workout plans.
She also published her own book the next year. The book title Lead a Healthy and Active Life with Anna Lewandowska.
The book that she wrote encourages people to change their eating habits as well offers several recipes for healthy food.
Not only a nutritionist, she was also appointed as the director of Polish Special Olympiads, an organization that supports athletes who are mentally disabled.
- Real Name: Anna Maria Stachurska
- Stage Name: Anna Lewandowska
- Nickname: Ann
- Birthday: September 7, 1988
- Birthplace: Lódź, Poland
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Nationality: Polish
- Religion: Catholic
- Profession: Martial Artist, Personal Trainer, Nutritionist
- Education: Physical Education, Józef Pilsudski University
- Hobbies: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @healthyplanann
- Instagram: @annalewandowskahpba
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: Anna Lewandowska Official
Height, Weight, Physical Appearance
- Height: 168 cm (5’6″)
- Weight:58 kg (127 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Body Measurements: 31-24-31 (Bust 31, Waist 24, and Hips 31 in inches)
- Shoe Size: –
- Dress Size: –
- Father: Bogdan Stachurski
- Mother: Maria Stachurska
- Brother: Piotr Stachurski
- Sister: –
Husband, Boyfriend, & Dating History
Anna Lewandowska and footballer Robert Lewandowski have been married since 2013. They tied the knot in a Church of the Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Serock.
Anna and Robert began dating in 2008. They relationship was going on until they married. From the marriage, they had two daughters.
Anna Lewandowski’s net worth is around $80 million. She is a nutritionist, trainer, and has a company which is focused on healthy snacks.
Her main source of income was from her business as it’s been running since 2016. She also has a training program called Healthy Mom-Diet and Training Ann.
During the pandemic, she and her husband donated €1 million to support the effort against Coronavirus pandemic.
- She won six European Championship medals and 29 Polish Championship medals.
- She is the mother of two daughters named Klara Lewandowska, who was born in 2017, and Laura Lewandowska, who was born in 2020.
- In 2016, she opened a company and launched healthy snacks as well as dietary supplements called Foods by Ann.
- She comes from a wealthy family as her father was a cinematographer and her mother was a set designer.
- In 2018, she traveled to London to promote a healthy living seminar at a Hammersmith gym.
- After giving birth to her daughter in 2017, she stepped away from karate competitions.
- She is associated with many philanthropist projects like Szlachetna Paczka project that supports need families and provides them with Christmas presents.
- Before beginning her career as a nutritionist, she worked as a fitness trainer and it led her to start a blog, Healthy Plan by Ann.
- She also has a dietary catering called Healthy Center by Ann.
- She is ranked 22nd as the richest women in Poland in 2020.
- She is the President of Special Olympics for Poland.
- Both she and her husband are not alcohol drinkers.
- Her ideal type is…
- Ballon d’Or (2021) as Guest
- Sztuki Walki (Dzien Dobry TVN I 2019) as Host
- Kuba Wojewódzki (2013 – 2017) as herself
- Żyj zdrowo i aktywnie z Anną Lewandowską (Lead a Healthy and Active Life with Anna Lewandowska) (2014)
- 2009 Bronze Medal Karate World Cup
- Nutrition Specialist 2013
“It is important to take a holistic approach to health, meaning regular exercise”
“We have many roles as women – we work, we are moms, wives, daughters, friends… And in all of these roles we try to give 100%, too often forgetting to take care of our own needs. That’s why I make sure to find time just for myself every day.”
“Every day I try to create some me-time. This helps me find balance and be a better mom, wife, daughter and friend.”
“There are no shortcuts to a healthy lifestyle.”
“Changing bad habits is not easy ‒ it involves numerous challenges and sacrifices.”
“I am constantly learning how to rest and listen to my needs”
“Every day, I am in contact with hundreds of wonderful women who, thanks to the tools I have created, are changing their lives for the better.”
“Their amazing metamorphoses that make me want to do even more every day.”
“I am proud that I was not afraid to turn my passion and dreams into my own way of life.”
“From the very beginning, my activity has been based on three pillars: a healthy diet, exercise, and psychophysical balance.”
“It’s great, enjoy what is already happening, what you already have.”
“When we make a mind map and say aloud what we would like to do, it is first of all to have at least six months of such a slack.”
“A little negligence about the fact that we need to be ready, regenerated, rested, etc. It will also show us a certain direction, what to do next. they wanted to implement our own companies “
Anna Lewandowska won several Medals when she competed as karateka. She then turned into a nutritionist and built her own brand.