Antonela Roccuzzo is an Argentine model and one factor off her fame comes because of her marriage to Lionel Messi, a professional footballer.
After graduating high school, she attended Universisas Nacional de Rosario majoring in dentistry, but couldn’t make it to bachelors because she couldn’t see a career in it.
She then switched major to social media communication and graduated from it. Graduated from college, she pursued a career in modeling and was featured on several fashion labels like Ricky Sarkany.
She signed a contract with fashion house, Ricky Sarkany in 2016 and predominantly deals with footwear. In 2017, she opened a boutique in Barcelona located on Avenida Diagonal.
Together with her sister, she launched children’s clothing line Enfans Argentina with her children as model along with her nephew.
Not only because of her career in modeling and her business line, she gained fame because she had a relationship with footballer Lionel Messi.
- Real Name: Antonela Roccuzzo
- Stage Name: Antonela Roccuzzo
- Nickname: Anto, la negra
- Birthday: February 26, 1988
- Birthplace: Rosario, Santa Fe, Argentina
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Nationality: Argentine
- Religion: Christianity
- Profession: Model
- Education: Social Media Communication, Universisas Nacional de Rosario
- Hobbies: Traveling, Playing Tennis, Football
- Instagram: @antonelaroccuzzo
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
Height, Weight, Physical Appearance
- Height: 165 cm (5’5″)
- Weight:58 kg (127 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Black
- Body Measurements: 35-25-35 (Bust, Waist, and Hips in inches)
- Shoe Size: 36
- Dress Size: 4
- Father: Jose Roccuzzo
- Mother: Patricia Roccuzzo
- Brother: –
- Sister: Carla Roccuzzo, Paula Roccuzzo
Husband, Boyfriend & Dating History
Before dating Lionel Messi, Antonella Roccuzzo dated another man whose identity remained unknown.
They dated for a brief time before they broke up and Roccuzzo reunited with Messi.
The love story between Messi and Roccuzzo would remained famous as it was just like what in thet movie.
Roccuzzo and Messi were childhoold sweetheart who grew up together. However their relationship remained platonic despite Messi developing a romantic feeling for Roccuzzo when he was nine years old.
When Messi left for Barcelona, they remained in touch and the romantic relationship began when Messi back to his hometown to comfort her when Roccuzzo’s friend died.
It’s not until 2009 that the relationship became public. Their relationship was going strong until they tied the knot on June 30, 2017 at the luxurious Hotel City Center in Rosario, Argentina.
Antonella Roccuzzo’s net worth is around $20 million. The source of her wealth came from modeling, endorsements and her business.
She signed a modeling contract with Ricky Sarkany, an Argentine fashion label. She also opened shop for her own brand along with her friend, Sofia Balbi.
- Her father was a businessman while her mother was a housewife.
- When she was a kid, she was a shy kid and didn’t really have many friends.
- From her marriage to Lionel Messi, they had three children Thiago, who was born in November 2012; Mateo, who was born in 2015; and Ciro, who was born in 2018.
- Messi is her cousin’s, Lucas Scaglia’s best friend, and the three were childhood friends. She had known Messi since she was five years old.
- After Messi left Argentina for football, she still stayed in touch with him and they began their relationship in the early 2000s.
- She had a wedding in 2017 and in her wedding ring, there’s Roman numerals XXX-VI-XVII tattooed to her wedding ring.
- She initially learned to become a dentist, but switched to learning social communication.
- While in college, she also learned about nutrition and dietetics.
- She likes to read and her favorite books are Harry Potter, especially The Philosopher’s Stone.
- She inherited the likes of Harry Potter from her children and encouraged her children to learn English through the book.
- The other books she interested was Marvel comic, Loba Negra by Juan Gómez-Jurado and the Island under the Sea by Isabel Allende.
- Just like his husband Lionel Messi, she prefers to keep a low profile about her life and not appear in many media except sharing about her daily life and her family on her social media.
- Though she was shy when she was a kid, she became an ongoing person as she grew up and was often seen at the party with her friends and spending time shopping.
- She crown queen tattoo that matches her husband, Lionel Messi.
- She likes to take photos and share the moment on her social media.
- She loves Disney and her Instagram page is also full of Disney photos.
- She is a fan of Ed Sheeran.
- Corazón de (2017) as Herself
- 100 Argentinos dicen (2022) as Herself
- Ballon d’Or (2021) as Herself
- Ballon d’Or (2019) as Herself
- Matchday: Inside FC Barcelona (2019) as Herself
- The Best FIFA Football Awards 2017 (2017) as Herself
- FIFA Ballon d’Or (2015) as Herself
“Home it does not speak neither of football neither fashionable, see the TV”
“We’re anxious and nervous. However, Leo and the NT gives us lots of hope, we have faith in them.”
“All the models and do a selection of which want. We gather us once by week with the team, but are in contact each day and come to see the shop”.
Antonela Roccuzzo pursued a career in modeling after graduation from college. She signed contracts with several fashion brands and also opened her own shop in Barcelona.