Arianny Celeste is an American UFC ring girl, model, dancer, Instagram star, and OnlyFans star. She gained fame as a model and co-hosts of the custom car show Overhaulin (2004).
Her popularity rose significantly after she won the Ring Girl of the Year award for three consecutive years, in 2009, 2010, and 2011.
- 1 Career
- 2 Profile
- 3 Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- 4 Family
- 5 Boyfriend & Dating History
- 6 Net Worth
- 7 Facts
- 8 Movies
- 9 TV Series
- 10 TV Shows
- 11 Video Games
- 12 Awards
- 13 Nomination
- 14 Quotes
Arianny Celeste started her career as a ring girl in 2006 at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Paradise, Nevada. For this reason, she got the opportunity to appear on several chances in the same role.
After that, she was nominated as Ring Girl of the Year several times, including when she early debuted as a ring girl.
Aside from becoming a ring girl, she also became a model and has modeled for magazines like Playboy, Maxim, FHM, and Sports Illustrated.
Not only that, but her professional job is wider than ring girl and model. In addition, she is also working as a host for UFC Ultimate Insider.
After that, in 2010, she along with Joe Rogan, became the host of UFC Ultimate Insider and became the interviewer for several fighters.
Also, she is involved in several charities, such as a fundraiser for the victims of the 2010 Haiti earthquake.
Then, she debuted on television series as a host and appeared on the Overhaulin show in 2014.
Later, Celeste got the opportunity as a video game character on E.A Sports UFC 3 in 2018.
Besides that, she is active on social media, such as Instagram, to show her stunning pictures and update activities.
At the same time, she made her debuted on the adult platform OnlyFans to give her fans exclusive content.
In addition, Arianny Celeste organized a GoFundMe fundraiser for medical protective equipment when COVID-19 pandemic hit the world.
- Real Name: Penelope López Márquez
- Stage Name: Arianny Celeste
- Nickname: Arianny
- Birthday: November 12, 1985
- Birthplace: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Nationality: American
- Religion: –
- Profession: Ring Girl, Dancer, Model, Instagram Star, OnlyFans Star
- Education: Fitness Management and Nutrition, University of Nevada
- Hobbies: Traveling
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @ariannyceleste
- Instagram: @ariannyceleste
- Tiktok: @ariannyceleste
- Youtube: @ariannyceleste5328
- OnlyFans: @ariannyceleste
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height:165 cm (5’5″)
- Weight: 56 kg (123 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Body Measurements: 38-25-34 (Bust -38, Waist -25, and Hips -34 in inches)
- Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
- Father: –
- Mother: –
- Brother: –
- Sister: –
- Children: Raiden King
Boyfriend & Dating History
Khalil Tiki Ghosn
Arianny Celeste has a special relationship with Khalil Tiki Ghosn who is a retired American mixed martial artist (MMA), competing from 1998 to 2009.
The relationship is known to the public, but there is no exact information on when they met and the reason they separated.
Joshua Ray Burkman
After that, Arianny is in a relationship with Josh Burkman. However, no one knows when they started with their courtship status.
Furthermore, Arianny has also had a relationship with Roger Huerta who is an American mixed martial artist who currently fights in the Bellator MMA light division.
After that, they looked close in 2008, but no one knows for sure when their relationship began and ended.
Next, In 2012, Arianny dated Praveen Chandra, who is a business man at that time. In this case, the two were seen driving a car together.
Unfortunately, there is no detailed information regarding how they broke up from their relationship after a few months.
After several times having a relationship with a guy from the UFC, Arianny was dating the blink-182 drummer in 2012 when she told Radio.com that Barker was one of the five hottest men in rock music.
In this case, the two have been dating for several months according to a source close to the couple. Then, they met at one of Travis’ concerts and their relationship started there.
It isn’t really clear when she started dated the American model Taylor King.
However, they revealed in September 2020 that they were expecting their first child together. The couple welcomed the baby who was born in October of the year and named Raiden.
Her net worth is around to be $3 million. With this in mind, her wealth comes from several jobs such as model, ring girl, dancer, OnlyFans star, and Instagram star.
UFC Ring Girls
According to multiple online sources, Arianny is the highest earning UFC ring girl. She is estimated to earn around $1 million annually, which is 25% higher than the average earnings of MMA female fighters.
She reportedly live in a Las Vegas house that costs over $220 thousand. The house apparently stands over 1,100 sq ft land and has two bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms.
She sponsored Conner Cordova’s, a mixed martial arts fan, high school prom. The fund was doubled for fundraising for 2010 Haiti earthquake victims.
She was involved in the promotion for sports bras on eBay with other mixed martial artists in 2013. The profit sale was meant to help to raise fund for breast cancer research.
Moreover, she also organized a GoFundMe donation during the Covid-19 pandemic to help supplying medical protective equipment for Las Vegas Centennial Hospital.
- Her name Arianny, was a nickname given to her when she was a child.
- Moreover, Arianny Celeste was study fitness management and nutrition when she attended University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
- In 2006, she became Ring Girl of the Year by Fighter’s Only magazine.
- She voted 2008 Ring Girl of the Year at the first World MMA Awards.
- In She was voted Ring Girl of the Year at the World MMA Awards five times.
- Also, she nominated as Lady of the Day in 2014 by Sport Illustrated.
- In the 2010 Maxim Issue, she was voted as The Hottest UFC Octagon Girl.
- She was on the Maxim Hot 100 list in 2010 to 2014.
- In addition, she posed nude in Playboy’s November 2010 issue and the magazine became the top selling magazine of that year.
- She was featured as the Octagon girl in the video games UFC Undisputed 2010, UFC Undisputed 3, EA Sports UFC, and in the EA Sports UFC 2.
- Also, she and several female martial artist auctioned off their sports bras on eBay to raise money for breast cancer research.
- Her ideal type is…
- Girl House (2015) , as Kylie
- Batman vs Catwoman (2013), as Catwoman
- Here Comes the Boom (2012), as herself
- Humanity (2012), as Sarah
- UFC 25 Years in Short (UFC FIGHT PASS ⏐ 2018), as herself
- The Hollywood Puppet Show (Fuse ⏐ 2018)
- Team Nerdist (YouTube ⏐2016), as maid
- UFC 279: Diaz vs Ferguson (2022) as Self – Octagon Girl
- UFC on ESPN (2019 – 2022) as Self – Octagon Girl
- UFC 278: Usman vs Edwards 2 (2022) as Self – Octagon Girl
- UFC 277: Peña vs Nunes 2 (2022) as Self – Octagon Girl
- UFC 276: Adesanya vs Cannonier (2022) as Self – Octagon Girl
- UFC 274: Oliveira vs Gaethje (2022) as Self – Octagon Girl
- UFC 272: Covington vs Masvidal (2022) as Self – Octagon Girl
- UFC 271: Adesanya vs Whittaker 2 (2022) as Self – Octagon Girl
- UFC 270: Ngannou vs Gane (2022) as Self – Octagon Girl
- UFC 266: Volkanovski vs Ortega (2021) as Self – Octagon Girl
- UFC 265: Lewis vs Gane (2021) as Self – Octagon Girl
- UFC 264: Poirier vs McGregor 3 (2021) as Self – Octagon Girl
- UFC 263: Adesanya vs Vettori 2 (2021) as Self – Octagon Girl
- UFC 262: Oliveira vs Chandler (2021) as Self – Octagon Girl
- Informed Pregnancy Podcast (2021) as Self
- MVP (2017) as Self – Host
- UFC 196: McGregor vs Diaz (2016) as Self
- 8th Annual Babes in Toyland: Live from Avalon Hollywood (2015) as Self
- Overhaulin’ (2013 – 2015) as Self – Co-Host
- The Damon Elliot Show (2015) as Self
- UFC Embedded: Vlog Series (2015) as Self – Octagon Girl
- UFC on Fox (2015) as Self – Octagon Girl
- The Playboy Morning Show (2014) as Self
- AXS Live (2013) as Guest
- UFC Ultimate Insider (2013) as Self
- The Burn with Jeff Ross (2012) as Self
- UFC 148 (2012) as Self
- The Ultimate Fighter (2012) as Self – Octagon Girl
- Tosh.0 (2012) as Self
- Fighters Only Mixed Martials Arts Awards TV (2011) as Self
- MMAthletics (2011) as Self
- Hooters 2011 International Swimsuit Pageant (2011) as Judge
- The Hooters 2011 Swimsuit Pageant (2011) as Judge
- UFC on Versus: Sanchez vs Kampmann (2011) as Self
- MMA H.E.A.T (2010) as Self
- Cubed (2010) as Self
- UFC 122: Marquardt vs Okami (2010) as Self
- FightZone Presents (2010) as Self
- UFC 120: Bisping vs Akiyama (2010) as Self
- UFC 110: Noguirea vs Velasquez (2010) as Self – Ring Card Girl
- UFC 108: Evans vs Silva (2010) as Self
- Fighters Only Worlds Mixed Martial Arts Awards 2009 (2009) as Self
- UFC 105: Couture vs Vera (2009) as Self
- UFC 95: Sanchez vs Stevenson (2009) as Self – Ring Card Girl
- UFC 94: St-Pierre vs Penn 2 (2009) as Self
- UFC 87: Seek and Destroy (2008) as Self – Ring Cards
- EA Sports UFC 3 (2018)
- EA Sports UFC 2 (2016)
- EA Sport UFC (2014)
- UFC Undisputed 3 (2012)
- UFC Personal Trainer (2011)
- UFC Undisputed 2010 (2010)
- 2014 World MMA Awards – Ring Girl of the Year
- 2011 World MMA Awards – Ring Girl of the Year
- 2010 World MMA Awards – Ring Girl of the Year
- 2010 Sports Illustrated – Lady of the Day
- 2008 World MMA Awards – Ring Girl of the Year
- 2009 World MMA Awards – Ring Girl of the Year
- 2006 Fighter’s Only Magazine – Ring Girl of the Year
- 2013 World MMA Awards – Ring Girl of the Year
- 2012 World MMA Awards – Ring Girl of the Year
“I started modeling when I was 16 years old, but I didn’t work much because I lived in Las Vegas. In Vegas, most jobs required girls to be over 21. Also I was rather shy.”
“I entered in the 2006 Octagon Girl contest because I was a student and I thought I would be able to win some money to help pay for tuition.”
“When Playboy asked me to shoot, I was in a really great place. I had been with the UFC for a while and was really happy with my body and confident as a model.”
“Somehow in that environment, it seemed normal to be photographed naked”
“I am very proactive and try to think of modeling and any opportunity as a business. I think sometimes models get used to people handing them things because they look pretty, but I take a more businesslike approach.”
“With every job, I talk to people and network, and see if there are any new projects I can get involved in.”
“I get bored easily, so I maintain my physique by switching it up between weight training, Pilates, cardio kickboxing, cycling, and circuit training.”
“I’m always interested in the business aspect of modeling. I would like to manage girls who want to make a career in modeling.”
In conclusion, for five consecutive years, Arianny Celeste was crowned Ring Girl of the Year by MMA Worlds. In this case, she is also a talented entertainer who is featured in some magazines.