Pilar Rubio, whose nickname is known as Pili, is a Spanish reporter, model, presenter, and actress.
Aside from her career as a reporter, her relationship with footballer Sergio Ramos also gathered attention, which makes her gain more fame.
Since she was a kid, Pilar Rubio has always had a passion for the entertainment industry.
She attended college to study economics but dropped out to pursue her modeling career.
She is famous for covering show Sé lo que hicisteis última semana which aired in television network La Sexta. The program was famous for its comedy and diverse news coverage.
She also an actress who appeared in the movies Isi & Disi, alto voltaje and Carlitos y el campo de los sueños.
She has modeled for several men’s magazines and appeared in many commercials like Hyundai, Amstel, and Canal+.
- Real Name: Pilar Rubio Fernández
- Stage Name: Pilar Rubio
- Nickname: Pili
- Birthday: March 17, 1978
- Birthplace: Torrejon de Ardoz, Spain
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Nationality: Spanish
- Religion: Christianity
- Profession: Reporter, Model, Actress, Presenter
- Education: –
- Hobbies: Sport
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @pilarrubio
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
Height, Weight, Physical Appearance
- Height: 172 cm (5’8″)
- Weight: 51 kg (112 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Body Measurements: 35-25-37 (Bust, Waist, and Hips in inches)
- Shoe Size: 8.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 38 (EU)
- Father: Manuel Rubio
- Mother: Pilar Fernàndez
- Brother: Alberto Rubio
- Sister: Esther Rubio Madrid
Husband, Boyfriend, & Dating History
Pilar Rubio and Spanish singer Jose Molinero were dating for over than a decade. There’s not much coverage for their relationship else than what local media did.
The first meeting was in 2008 when an event involved Andy and Lucas were they receiving the diamond disk. Rubio was a presenter for the event and Ramos was a friend of the singer.
Pilar Rubio met Sergio Ramos when she was 34. At that time, Ramos was just 26. However, age is just a number as the romance blossomed between them then they decided to date in 2012.
Their relationship became public as they attendedthe 20133 FIFA Balon d’Or ceremony together. Fast forward in 2018, Ramos proposed to Rubio and they had a wedding the next year in 2019 in Ramos’s hometown in Sevill.
Pilar Rubio’s net worth is around $10 million. She can accumulated the amount of wealth from her job as a presenter, model, and actress.
As a regular presenter in many various programs, her yearly income can be up to $83,000. She and his husband own
- From her marriage to Sergio Ramos, she had four children.
- Her first one was a son born in 2014 named Sergio Ramos Rubio. The second son born in 2015, was named Marco Ramos Rubio. Their third son called Alejandro Ramos Rubio, was born in 2018 and in 2020, their fourth son, Maximo Adriano Ramos Rubio, was born.
- She became independent and moved to a flat in Tetouan when she was 24.
- She studied Economic Science at the University of Alcalá but never finished her study.
- She began her career in entertainment industry when she was 20 years old by became collaborator in program Lo que tú es amor.
- She is a fan of sport and committed to it by doing 6 days of training and a well-written diet.
- She is an ambassador for an online fitness app, Buddyfit, which provides 400 live classes and more than 20 trainers.
- She was named as the sexiest woman alive in 2008 and 2009.
- Rock and heavy metal are her favorite music.
- Her favorite band is Guns n’ Roses.
- She has tattoo of Pink Floyd and The Rolling Stones.
- Her dream wedding is to have ACDC play at the wedding.
- Her ideal type is…
- Discovering Canary Island (2022) as Host
- Hormigueddon (2020) as Herself
- El Hormiguero: Vacaciones en el Titanic (2019) as Herself
- Asesinato en el Hormiguero Express (2018) as Herself
- Fit Life (2017) as Herself
- Hormivuela como puedas (2015) as Herself
- Pesadilla en la cocina (2015) as Herself
- Todo el mundo es bueno (2012) as Herself – Hostess
- XXS (2011) as Host
- Palomitas (2011) as Various Character
- Piratas (2011) as Carmen Bocanegra
- !Qué tiempo tan feliz! (2011) as Herself
- Operación triunfo (2011) as Herself – Hostess
- Vuélvema loca (2011) as Guest
- La noria (2011) as Herself
- Unresolved Sexual Tension (2010)
- Pasapalabra (2010 – 2012)
- Campanadas de Fin de Año (2010) as Host
- Land Róber (2010)
- Cántame una canción (3 episode, 2010) as Herself – Hostess
- Días de cine (2010) as Herself
- Sálvame Deluxe (2010) as Guest
- The King & The Worst (2009) as Rosalind
- Qué más quisiera yo! (2009)
- La ventana indiscrete (2009) as Herself
- Regreso a la Luna (2009) as Herself
- Pendiente de título (2009) as Herself
- La hora de José Mota (2009) as Herself
- Carlitos and the Chance of a Lifetime (2008) as Recepcionista canon
- El intermedio (3 episodes, 2007 – 2010)
- Merry Christmas (2007) as Rachel Fisher
- Questión de química (2007)
- Isi & Disi, alto voltaje (2006) as Inga
- 6 Pack (2005) as Herself
- Sergio Ramos (2021) as Herself
- The Heart of Sergio Ramos (8 episodes, 2019)
- Sé lo que hicisteis la última semana (2010) as Herself
- Callejeros Viajeros (2009)
- El hormiguero (2013 – 2021) as Guest
- El desafío (2021) as Guest
- Ya es mediodía (2020) as Guest
- Aquellos maravillosos años (2019) as Guest
- Ninja Warrior (2017) as Reporter
- Mira quién baila! (2010) as Host
- Gala 20 aniversario (2010) as Herself
- El disco del año 09 (2009) as Herself
- Tvist (2009) as Herself
- XI Gala de los Premios Anuales de la Academia de Televisión (2009) as Herself
- Los mejores momentos de ‘Sé lo que hicisteis’ (2009) as Herself
- Gala TP de Oro 2008 (2009) as Herself
- Gala TP de Oro 2007 (2008) as Herself
- IX premios ATV (2007) as Herself
- El precio justo (2001) as Herself
- Lo que necesitas es amor (1998) as Self – Azafata
- 2007 Best Television Reporter – the Regulatory Council of Denomination of Origin of La Mancha
- 2008 Sexiest Woman in the World – Spanish FHM magazine
- The Golden Microphone
“I can bring a lot of curiosities, inventions, innovations.”
“Well, there are women who get tired quickly or they can`t do many things, because of the prescription, but sometimes there are women who don`t block themselves and in fact they can do many things.”
“When you`re pregnant – driving a car is more dangerous than making a lot of exercises.”
“A lot of things in our life are a psychological issue. Depending on how you will take, your body will react the same.”
“Every compliments or nice comments are welcome.”
“The body changes a lot, but you can`t stuff yourself with the food, because later it`s be really hard to lose this weight, just this thing. If you are on a normal diet and you make some exercises, then you don`t have to put on weight so much.”
“It`s really difficult to educate baby, because you never know how to make it or do you make it good.”
“I`ll always support him, because here we have personal and professional decisions.”
“I don`t know it it`s maternity or maybe day by day, you`re thinking more about important things.”
Pilar Rubio study economics but drops out because she wants to pursue her modeling career. Her skills not only get her as a model but also as a presenter on a comedy news show.