Antonia Gentry is mostly known for her character portrayal in the TV series Ginny & Georgia (2021). Her performance has given her good reviews from netizens.
In fact, she got nominated for the 2021 MTV Movie and TV Awards because of it. Even though she did not bag the award, she is still recognized for her talents.
Previously, she managed to land a few roles in movies and TV series like Driver’s Ed: Tales from the Street (2015), Lone Wolf Mason (2015), and Raising Dion (2019).
Aside from showing up in movies and TV series, she has likewise made an appearance on famous TV shows like The Ellen DeGeneres Show in 2021.
- Real Name: Antonia Bonea Gentry
- Stage Name: Antonia Gentry
- Nickname: Antonia
- Birthday: September 25, 1997
- Birthplace: Georgia, U.S.A.
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Nationality: American
- Height: 155 cm (5’1”)
- Weight: –
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Actress
- Education: Emory University, John S. Davidson Fine Arts Magnet School, Emory College of Arts and Sciences
- Hobbies: Singing and playing the piano
- Parents: Tony Gentry and Sandra Gentry
- Sibling: –
- Boyfriend: Ezra Pounds (2012 – )
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @antoniabgentry
- Instagram: @_antoniagentry_
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- Antonia was raised by a white father and a black mother. Her father is Caucasian and her mother is of African descent from Jamaica.
- She gets away from the hectic acting schedule by taking part in her side interests which are singing and playing the piano.
- Antonia realized she wanted to be an actress when she was five years of age.
- She joined a comedy parody club that is presumed to be one of the oldest student organizations in the nation after graduating from Davidson Fine Arts.
- Antonia loves spoiling her pet cat Buttersworth with all the affection she can give.
- When studying at Emory University, she was determined to rehearse her performance so she became the head of the Improv Comedy Troupe.
- Prior to working on the set, she had various roles in local theater productions including plays composed by her mother.
- She has spoken candidly about fighting racism over the years on her social media account.
- Antonia loves cats, books, and food.
- She has a long-term relationship with musician Ezra Pounds.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $250k.
- Candy Jar (2016), as Jasmine
- Lone Wolf Mason (2015), as Madison
- Driver’s Ed: Tales from the Street (2015), as Sara
- Ginny & Georgia (Netflix | 2021), as Ginny Miller
- Raising Dion (Netflix | 2019), as Wendy
- The Ellen DeGeneres Show (Syndication | 2021), as a guest
- 2021 MTV Movie & TV Awards – Best Breakthrough Performance – Ginny & Georgia
Clearly, Antonia Gentry is meant to be in the limelight. She is never afraid to showcase her passion for acting and explore all of the different sides of her roles.