Blake Gray is a popular American TikTok star and model. He developed his own fanbase from sharing short dance routines and lip-syncing contents on the platform.
His popularity is also boosted as he joined Sway House and became a part of the Impact MeetandGreet.Me and DigiTour Slaybells 2015.
- 1 Career
- 2 Profile
- 3 Height, Weight, & Physical Appearances
- 4 Family
- 5 Girlfriend & Dating History
- 6 Net Worth
- 7 Controversies
- 8 Facts
- 9 Movies
- 10 TV Shows
- 11 Music Video Appearances
- 12 Quotes
- 13 Pics of Blake Gray
He joined YouNow and Musically (TikTok) in 2015. His cute and crazy acting has managed to win over his fans and gained him popularity.
In 2016, he joined the Magcon Tour team. This good-looking youngster also tried his luck by entering the fashion industry.
He launched his modeling career by joining NEXT Management. His venture was successful, and a Houston-based clothing company approached him to become their model.
He is a member of ‘meetandgreet.me’, a website designed to fulfill the desire of fans to meet their idols.
Blake is often on tour to hold fans gathering after his growing popularity on various social media platforms.
- Full Name: Blake Gray
- Stage Name: Blake Gray
- Nickname: Blake
- Birthdate: January 9, 2001
- Birthplace: Cypress, Texas, United States
- Zodiac sign: Capricorn
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: TikTok Star, Model
- Education: Tompkins High School, University of Houston Athletics
- Hobbies: Sport (basketball, baseball, and football)
- Facebook: @Blake Gray
- Twitter: @BlakeGray
- Instagram: @blakegray
- TikTok: @blakegray
- YouTube: Blake Gray Official
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearances
- Height: 188 cm (6’2″)
- Weight: 65 Kg (143 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Green
- Body Measurements: 37-30-13 (Bust -37, Waist -30, and Arms -13 inches)
- Shoe Size: 8.5 (US)
- Father: Ronnie Gray
- Mother: Courtney Gray
- Brother: Austin Gray
- Sister: –
Girlfriend & Dating History
Not much is known about his relationship with Elle, who’s a former member of North West Florida Ballet.
The relationship started in January 2018, but ended in the same year for unknown reason.
He dated Olivia Occhigrossi, a model and the former Miss Teen America 2018, from 2018 to 2019. According to an interview, they used to live together.
The reason behind their separations wasn’t known to the public.
His relationship with Baby Ariel is his first publicly disclosed relationship.
They started dating in December 2016 to July 2016. It wasn’t clear why they split up, but it seems like they ended it on good terms.
Their dating rumor started in July 2020, where they both were captured in a video snuggled up to each other while watching beer pong competition in Sway House.
However, Amelie refuted the rumor in an interview by saying they were just friends who hung out together.
Several days after this denial, they were spotted by Celebrity Livin outside Los Angeles. The moment was captured in a video.
When asked about how he’s doing by paparazzi, Blake answered that he’s doing good and he’s “out on a little date” while pointing to Amelie.
After months of circulating dating rumors, they finally confirmed the relationship through a YouTube vlog posted in December 10, 2020. The relationship is still going strong.
He is estimated to own around $2 million of net worth. His primary sources of income are his social media career endeavor and modeling works.
Charged for Holding Parties in the Middle of Pandemic
In August 2020, he faced criminal charged along with Bryce Hall after hosting parties in Hollywood Hills. Around this time, there’s a ban from the city from holding large gatherings due to Covid-19 pandemic.
Apparently, they hosted two parties in the span of a week. They were accused of violating pandemic health order of the city. The penalties inlcudes up to $2 thousand in fines and a year in jail.
- He doesn’t reveal much about his family, but he admitted that close to her mother.
- This internet influencer has also been a victim of bullying in his childhood, though he could overcome his past.
- The well-built youngster is athletic, and he loves playing all kinds of sports since he was a kid.
- He played baseball for 11 years and football for five years.
- His favorite sport is football.
- Blake started his career as a social media influencer in YouNow in 2015
- He loves fashion that makes him always look fashionable in daily life.
- This adventurous young man enjoys having fun and traveling from place to place.
- In 2019, Blake had to get pneumomediastinum surgery. The condition where air leaks into the chest can cause shortness of breath, severe chest pain, and voice distortion.
- He has two tattoos, one on his forearm and the other one on his finger.
- Black is his favorite color.
- He loves eating Spanish cuisine and pizza.
- He was nominated for Choice Instagrammer at the 2016 Teen Choice Awards.
- Blake was appointed to attend GQ Best Dressed Men in 2020.
- His first modeling project was a partnership with Dolce & Gabbana on a campaign.
- The talent model was to attend Milan Fashion Show with Dolce & Gabbana support.
- In 2021, Blake joined a reality Show titled Sway Life with other fellow internet celebrities.
- Fashion in Frame (2020), as himself
- Of Ice Cream and Puncing Bags (2016), as Classmate
- Noah Beck Tries Things (YouTube ⏐ 2021), as Blake
- Dish This (YouTube ⏐ 2020), as himself
- Teens Wanna Know (YouTube ⏐ 2019), as himself
- Chasing Cameron (YouTube ⏐ 2016), as himself
Music Video Appearances
- Canceled (2020) – Larray
“I played baseball and football growing up, and I honestly just thought I was going to be a professional baseball player one day. That’s what my goals were and then I ended up quitting baseball for social media.”
“I remember I grew like 200 followers in a day, and I felt pretty cool about myself. I was like, ‘Oh, this is dope having followers. This is nice. Like, let me see if I can get some more followers.”
“I started posting videos, and I had a viral video and it kind of led me to leave school and focus on homeschool and then I started traveling.”
“I look back on a lot of my videos and I’m like, ‘Huh, what was I doing?’ That’s a little weird and cringy.”
“When Tik Tok became a thing, I started doing more dances and you know, making up my own trends. And I guess there was a little bit of lip singing. But I feel like it was more focused on dancing.”
“There’s something about not knowing what you’re going to do in the next 20 years that kind of fascinated me a little bit because I’m very spontaneous.”
“A lot of these people that used to bully me are now trying to hit me up and befriend me. You know, it’s kind of funny how the tables have turned a little bit. But I don’t I don’t pay any of those people any attention.”
“You grow from the uncomfortable situations. There were times in my past where I wouldn’t do certain things because I would just feel so uncomfortable with it.”
“Now, when I get an uncomfortable opportunity, like, say, acting classes, for example, I have to be so vulnerable, and it’s very uncomfortable. But after I do it, I feel so good about myself. I’m like, ‘Wow, I did it. It wasn’t that bad at all.”
“I would love to be a superhero. […] I don’t know what mine would be, I would definitely want to be able to fly in one of the movies.”
“You definitely have to be careful about what you post about what you say. But I feel like overall, I’m a good guy. But there definitely is a lot of pressure.”
“There’s always going to be haters. […] now I’ll see a hate comment. I’ll just laugh at it. I think it’s just about getting older and growing up and not really caring.”
Pics of Blake Gray
1. Blake started his career on social media in YouNow
2. He overcame bullying in his childhood by joining social media
3. He loves playing all kinds of sports since he was a kid
4. He loves fashion and manages to look fashionable every day
5. He maintained his popularity by posts his acting all cute and at times acting crazy on his social media
Having a gorgeous face is an advantage for Blake Gray. His warm, free, and fun personality are additional aspects that make him popular.
His fans adore all the fun personalities he displays on his social media accounts.