Javante Carter, known by the famous name Holygxd, is an American comedian and TikTok star. He gained attention for his short comedic skit on the platform.
Most of his contents revolve around his face, as his facial structure is affected by a condition called ectodermal dysplasia.
He gained popularity as an internet celebrity by coincidence. He uploaded his first video on social media out of fun.
The young Carter used to be a bully victim who overcame his resentment by changing himself through social media.
He gained a lot of attention with his attitude transformation, thus motivated Holygxd to create comedy videos.
He was still a kid when he started joining social media in 2015. This youngster was struggled to meet the demand of popularity.
This Instagram star was about to give up on creating comedy content.
Then he met Sam, a fellow Instagram user who finally become his manager and business partner. Sam became his manager and business partner.
Collaborated with Sam Holygxd to created interesting video content to increase his popularity. Within a year, he gained massive followers on Instagram and Facebook.
In 2017, he launched his YouTube channel that got many subscribers, though he stopped creating content on Youtube and switched to TikTok.
From his fame as an internet celebrity, he finally got the opportunity to appear in the movie I Got The Hook Up 2 in 2019.
- Real Name: Javante Carter
- Stage Name: Holygxd
- Nickname: Holygxd
- Birthday: January 9, 2001
- Birthplace: New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
- Zodiac sign: Capricorn
- Nationality: American
- Religion: –
- Profession: TikTok Star, Comedian
- Education: –
- Hobbies: –
- Facebook: @HolyGod
- Twitter: @iamholygxd
- Instagram: @holygxd
- TikTok: @holygxd74
- YouTube: HolyGxd Official
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearances
- Height: 183 cm (65’0″)
- Weight: 85 Kg (187 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark brown
- Body Measurements: –
- Shoe Size: –
- Father: –
- Mother: –
- Brother: –
- Sister: 1
Girlfriend & Dating History
He has never been involved in a publicly disclosed relationship. He keeps his personal and dating life to be private.
He is estimated to own approximately $3 million to $5 million of net worth, which he primarily earns through his career as a social media celebrity.
- Holygxd was raised by his mother and grandmother.
- He suffered from a body structure disorder called ectodermal dysplasia. The condition affects the growth of teeth, sweat glands, hair, and other physical features.
- His biological father left the family when he was very young.
- When he was eight years old, his mother remarried.
- As a kid, he grew up in New Orleans’ rough neighbourhood infamous for its high crime rate.
- Due to his body disorder, when he was a kid, he was often bullied and called ugly.
- In the past, he was often irritated by people who bullied him and ended up in fights.
- This social media star also had bipolar tendencies while growing up.
- When he was 10 years old, his family moved to Slidell, Louisiana.
- This comedian was first experiences going viral when he posted his abnormal picture at 8 years old.
- He almost stopped creating content due to a hard time achieving the popularity he expected.
- His business partner, Sam (@y.s74) persuaded him to take things seriously and pursuing it as a full-time content creator.
- With the help of his business partner, he did a video signing to Kodak Black’s latest song.
- Snoop Dogg and people at World Star picked the video and reposted it.
- Holygxd hopes that he can turn his fame into inspiration.
- The unique celebrity wishes that he can work with his idol, 50 Cent, in the future.
- This TikToker is rapper NBA YoungBoy’s fan and wants to collaborate with him someday.
- This young influencer has a non-profit organization that works to spread awareness about his genetic condition.
- Through his organization, he attempts to stop people from bullying.
- He has a favourite tattoo dedicated to his brother, who passed away in a car accident.
- His ideal type is…
“I realized that being different could make me a career about two years ago when my business partner (@y.s74) talked me into taking things seriously and pursuing it full time.”
“My first experience going viral was when I was 8 years old, I posted a picture and it turned into a legendary meme.”
“My favorite videos would have to be the videos I do about “pollution.” I like those videos the most because it goes beyond comedy and has a serious message behind it.”
“I hope I can turn my fame into inspiration, to show people that being different isn’t a bad thing.”
“In the future, I hope to work with 50 Cent, he’s an idol of mine and I look up to him for being such a great entrepreneur.”
“Be consistent and find yourself a good team.”
“My first tattoo, which happens to be my favorite tattoo, is the one dedicated to my brother who passed away in a car wreck. My most recent tattoo is my chest piece which covers my whole chest.”
Pics of Holygxd
1. Young Holygxd who was a victim of bullying due to his body structure disorder
2. He almost stopped creating content on social media
3. He embraced his body abnormality and using it as a tool to entertain people
4. He dreams to become a big star and a millionaire
5.Holygxd hope that he can turn his fame into inspiration
Whether our path in life is destiny or choice, the most important thing is to live it with a positive attitude and bring a positive result.
That is a good example that we could learn from Holygxd, he turned the disadvantage of his body into a piece of lucky.