Javante Carter, known by the famous name Holygxd, gained popularity as an internet celebrity by coincidence.
He uploaded his first video on social media out of fun. The young Carter used to be a bully victim who overcame his resentment by changing himself through social media.
He gained a lot of attention with his attitude transformation, thus motivated Holygxd to create comedy videos.
He was still a kid when he started joining social media in 2015. This youngster was struggled to meet the demand of popularity.
This Instagram star was about to give up on creating comedy content.
Then he met Sam, a fellow Instagram user who finally become his manager and business partner. Sam became his manager and business partner.
Collaborated with Sam Holygxd to created interesting video content to increase his popularity. Within a year, he gained massive followers on Instagram and Facebook.
In 2017, he launched his YouTube channel that got many subscribers, though he stopped creating content on Youtube and switched to TikTok.
From his fame as an internet celebrity, he finally got the opportunity to appear in the movie I Got The Hook Up 2 in 2019.
- Real Name: Javante Carter
- Stage Name: Holygxd
- Nickname: Holygxd
- Birthday: January 9, 2001
- Birthplace: New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
- Zodiac sign: Capricorn
- Nationality: American
- Height: 183 cm (65’0″)
- Weight: 85 Kg (187 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: TikTok Star, Comedian
- Education: –
- Parents: –
- Sibling: –
- Girlfriend: –
- Facebook: @HolyGod
- Twitter: @iamholygxd
- Instagram: @holygxd
- TikTok: @holygxd74
- YouTube: HolyGxd Official
- Holygxd was raised by his mother and grandmother.
- He suffered from a body structure disorder called ectodermal dysplasia. The condition affects the growth of teeth, sweat glands, hair, and other physical features.
- His biological father left the family when he was very young.
- When he was eight years old, his mother remarried.
- As a kid, he grew up in New Orleans’ rough neighbourhood infamous for its high crime rate.
- Due to his body disorder, when he was a kid, he was often bullied and called ugly.
- In the past, he was often irritated by people who bullied him and ended up in fights.
- This social media star also had bipolar tendencies while growing up.
- When he was 10 years old, his family moved to Slidell, Louisiana.
- This comedian was first experiences going viral when he posted his abnormal picture at 8 years old.
- He almost stopped creating content due to a hard time achieving the popularity he expected.
- His business partner, Sam (@y.s74) persuaded him to take things seriously and pursuing it as a full-time content creator.
- With the help of his business partner, he did a video signing to Kodak Black’s latest song.
- Snoop Dogg and people at World Star picked the video and reposted it.
- Holygxd hopes that he can turn his fame into inspiration.
- The unique celebrity wishes that he can work with his idol, 50 Cent, in the future.
- This TikToker is rapper NBA YoungBoy’s fan and wants to collaborate with him someday.
- This young influencer has a non-profit organization that works to spread awareness about his genetic condition.
- Through his organization, he attempts to stop people from bullying.
- He has a favourite tattoo dedicated to his brother, who passed away in a car accident.
- His ideal type is…
Pics of Holygxd
1. Young Holygxd who was a victim of bullying due to his body structure disorder
2. He almost stopped creating content on social media
3. He embraced his body abnormality and using it as a tool to entertain people
4. He dreams to become a big star and a millionaire
5.Holygxd hope that he can turn his fame into inspiration
Whether our path in life is destiny or choice, the most important thing is to live it with a positive attitude and bring a positive result.
That is a good example that we could learn from Holygxd, he turned the disadvantage of his body into a piece of lucky.