Baby Ariel originated his stardom with a video sharing platform called musical.ly in 2015. At first, she downloaded the app due to getting bored.
Yet, she gradually gained fame and huge followers. Then, she expanded her platform on YouTube, Instagram, and YouNow.
The next year, Baby won Teen Choice Award as Choice Muser. She was also nominated at the 2016 Streamy Awards for Entertainer of the Year and Breakout Creator.
After attaining popularity on social media, Baby made her debut on music and film in 2017.
She released her first single named Aww that year, also appeared in American comedy series titled Bizaardvark as Tiffany. She also won Choice Muser again this year.
In 2018, she partnered with the video game The Sims 4 for its expansion pack called The Sims 4: Get Famous.
She also appeared in a mini-series titled Baby Doll Records. In 2019, Nickelodeon chose her to star in its TV film called Bixler High Private Eye.
- Full name: Ariel Rebecca Martin
- Stage name: Baby Ariel
- Nickname: Ariel
- Born: November 22, 2000 in Pembroke Pines, Florida, United States
- Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
- Nationality: American
- Height: 160 cm (5’3″)
- Weight: 56 kg (123 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Singer, Actress, YouTube Star, TikTok Star,
- Education: Homeschooling
- Hobbies: Skateboarding and swimming
- Parents: Jose Martin (Father) and Sharon Kremen Martin (Mother)
- Sibling: King Jacob
- Boyfriend: Milo Murphy
- Facebook: @OfficialBabyAriel
- Twitter: @BabyAriel
- Instagram: @babyariel
- TikTok: @babyariel
- YouTube: Baby Ariel Official
- She is of Cuban, Israeli, and Jamaican descent.
- Baby’s go-to color is red.
- Her brother Jacob is a social media celeb too.
- 13 Reasons Why and The Office are Baby’s favorite series on Netflix.
- She likes listening to Troye Sivan and Eminem’s albums.
- Baby also adores Justin Bieber and Miranda Sing
- Ariel loves eating grapes as her snack.
- Baby becomes close friends with TheyLoveArii and Daniel Skye.
- Ariel’s favorite actresses are Emma Watson, Emma Stone, and Jennifer Lawrence.
- Meanwhile, her best-loved actors are Liam Hemsworth, Tom Holland, and Josh Hutcherson.
- Panama is the star’s go-to vacation spot.
- Baby’s inspirations when creating music and online content are her real feelings, fans, and real-life situations.
- When a fan recognized her in public for the first time, Baby was confused at first how the fan knew her.
- Along with other Musical.ly stars Jacob Sartorius, Dani, and Deven Perkins, Baby appeared on the Billboard magazine’s cover in 2016.
- Huffington Post profiled her in 2017.
- Martin was also included in Forbes magazine’s Top Influencers – Entertainment list in the same year.
- In 2018, she launched a book titled Dreaming Out Loud.
- Time magazine named Baby with a title as one of the most influential people on the internet in 2018.
- Avante magazine chose her as its cover in 2019.
- She also appeared on Cliché Magazine’s cover in the same year.
- In September 2020, Baby created a boyfriend tag video with Milo Murphy.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $6 million.
Pics of Baby Ariel
1. Her features are perfect for a model
2. The short blue dress is suitable for a summer outfit
3. Baby’s psychotic pose looks mysterious with the blacktop
4. A precious selfie from Baby Ariel!
5. Her long hair is enchanting
Baby Ariel is a perfect combination of talent and beauty. Her films and songs are always awaited by her fans.