Daquan Gesese is an Instagram star, who has attracted more than a million followers to his account.
He also posts creative memes that take on cultural, political, and social topics.
The Daquan memes started on Twitter on July 2, 2014.
The first tweet showed a white teenager and mother, with the daughter appearing to look away and gesture dismissively.
The words written underneath the photo say, “MOM I DON’T WANT A DAVID, I WANT A DAQUAN.”
After the initial tweet became popular, Daquan memes began appearing virally across the internet.
After that, he started posting memes on Instagram, and the account overgrew a thousand hundred followers.
- Full Name: Daquan Gesese
- Stage Name: Daquan Gesese
- Nickname: Daquan
- Birthday: September 3, 1997
- Birthplace: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Nationality: Canadian
- Religion: —
- Profession: Instagram Star
- Education: —
- Hobbies: —
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: —
- Instagram: @daquan
- Onlyfans: —
- YouTube: —
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: —
- Weight: —
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Body Measurements: —
- Shoe Size: —
- Mother: –
- Brother: —
- Sister: —
Girlfriend & Dating History
It is unknown who his girls are, whether he is dating or single. He has kept her relationships private.
His net worth is estimated at $1.5 million. His wealth is derived from supporting things through sponsored posts and brand partnerships.
- Later in life, Daqua Gesese made his home in Calgary, Alberta, although he was born in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- He previously ran a Twitter account called YahBoyDaquan, which earned 45,000 followers in 24 hours.
- In 2018, Snapchat and Imgn Media launched a Discover channel dedicated to him.
- In some of his memes, he featured Black Panther director Ryan Coogler.
- Famous celebrities like Justin Bieber, Drake, the Weeknd, Kendall Jenner, Kevin Hart, and many others follow his page.
- His ideal type is….
Daquan Gesese memes’ content is culturally relevant content meant to be passed from one individual to another. People have become accustomed to consuming content at a faster rate than ever before.