Joo Sang Wook first made an appearance as an actor for his role in DocuX (1997), a television drama created by SBS.
This hardworking actor then continues to improve his skills in the acting world, until he got grand recognition for his popular drama, Giant (2010).
Because of his amazing appearance in that drama, he finally got his first award as New Star Award in the 2010 SBS Awards.
Three years later, his name rose up again because of her role in Good Doctor. In the same year, he also appeared in Special Affairs Team TEN Season 2.
He wasn’t stopping there, because he continues to appear in more dramas, such as Birth of a Beauty (2014), Fantastic (2016), Fates & Furies (2018), Welcome to Waikiki 2 (2019), and Touch (2020).
Read also: Hwang Woo Seul Hye – Biography, Profile, Facts, & Life Story
- Real Name: Joo Sang Wook (박진희)
- Stage Name: Joo Sang Wook (박진희)
- Nickname: –
- Birthday: July 18, 1978
- Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Nationality: South Korean
- Height: 180 cm (5’11”)
- Weight: 70 kg (154 lbs)
- Blood Type: A
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actor
- Education: Namseoul University
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: –
- Siblings: Joo Eun Jung
- Wife: Cha Ye Ryun (Married 2017)
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @uks0718_
- YouTube: –
- TikTok: –
- He works under HB Entertainment and Will Entertainment.
- He once got an award as Excellent Actor in the 2013 KBS Drama Awards for his role in Good Doctor.
- Sang Wook once appeared in some MVs, such as Stay The Night by Jeong Seung Won, Venus by Hello Venus, Be With You by The SeeYa.
- Sang Wook also received the Ten Star Award and Best Couple Award in the 2014 SBS Drama Awards for Birth of a Beauty.
- He debuted in 1997 on SBS.
- He once appeared as a cameo for a TV Movie in Waiting For Love (2013).
- Sang Wook and her wife, actress Cha Ye Ryun, began to date in 2016 and finally married in 2017.
- His ideal type is a women who are glamorous and showy.
Read also: Oh Jung Se – Biography, Profile, Facts, & Life Story
Joo Sang Wook already had a lot of ups and downs throughout his career. He is really an amazing role model!