Hwang Woo Seul Hye started her acting debut back in 2008, where she appeared in Crush and Blush.
After debuting, she wanted to consistently develop her acting skill, so she took an acting class 5 days a week.
This hard work then finally started to paid-off when she finally got her first main role in Lovers Vanished (2010) and I Need A Fairy (2012).
Her name also rose up when she appeared in a romantic comedy-drama called Virgin Theory: 7 Steps to Get On the Top (2014).
She then continued her acting career by appearing in a lot of movies and dramas, such as Smashing on Your Back (2017), Love+Sling (2018), Crash Landing on You (2019), and Uncle (2021).
Read also: Oh Jung Se – Biography, Profile, Facts, & Life Story
- Real Name: Hwang Jin Hee (황진희)
- Stage Name: Hwang Woo Seul Hye (황우슬혜) / Hwang Jin Hui
- Nickname: –
- Birthday: August 10, 1979
- Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Nationality: South Korean
- Height: 168cm (5’6″)
- Weight: 45kg (99 lbs)
- Blood Type: A
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actress
- Education: Konkuk University
- Hobbies: Eating, Watching movie, Yoga, Jazz dance
- Parents: –
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @wooseulhye
- Instagram: @hjini0810
- YouTube: –
- TikTok: –
- She works under Studio Santa Claus Entertainment.
- When she first debuted as an actress, she had an image as a “dumb blonde girl”.
- She once appeared as a cameo in a Netflix series, So Not Worth It (2021).
- Woo Seul Hye once appeared in We Got Married: Season 2 as Lee Sun Ho’s wife.
- She once dated a businessman from July to November 2018.
- Her mother changed her own name to Hwang Woo Seul Hye after she debuted as an actress.
- Woo Seul Hye loves yoga and jazz dancing.
- She is really a hardworking person.
- She has a fear of water because of an accident after she shot underwater scenes.
- Woo Seul Hye actually can cry easily.
- She doesn’t like to spend so much money.
- She is a funny person.
- Woo Seul Hye is rare to wear any make-up.
- She isn’t afraid of aging.
- Woo Seul Hye has very sensitive skin and started to use baby products in 2017.
- She often uses a saline solution facial pack.
- She loves eating fish, duck, and multigrain rice, but she hates fast food.
- When she was in her mid-20s, she always loved to look into her face in the mirror.
- After she debuted as an actress, she took acting classes for 15 years and practiced 5 days a week.
- She idolizes Sechs Kies.
- This actress usually washes her own hair approximately every 3 days.
- In Knowing Bros, she once kissed Heechul on his forehead.
- Her ideal type is…
Read also: Jeon Hye Jin – Biography, Profile, Facts, & Life Story
An ambitious and hardworking woman, that’s how we call our queen, Hwang Woo Seul Hye.