Lauren Donzis started acting in TV commercials. Her first commercial occurred when she was only seven years old.
She continued her career and won a Workshop Scholarship. There, she was also named the Breakout Artist.
This girl got the opportunity to portray Ryby Smith in Disney series named Liv & Maddie in 2013. Two years later, she appeared in the fourth season of the series Austin & Ally, playing Sadie Silver.
She eventually got a co-starring role in the comedic series Best Friends Whenever as a young Cyd Ripley in 2016.
After that, this Leo girl appeared in An American Girl Story: Summer Camp, Friends For Life as Drew in 2017.
Lauren voiced the characters Destiny & Déjà vu in the Disney series 101 Dalmatian Street in 2018.
In 2019, Lauren earned her breakthrough as she played Molly Thomas in the Netflix series titled No Good Nick.
Lauren then was cast to play the main role in the NBC series titled Peacock, which is the revival of the famous 1980s series, Punky Brewster.
- Full name: Lauren Lindsey Donzis
- Stage name: Lauren Donzis
- Nickname: Lauren
- Born: July 28, 2004, in California, United States
- Zodiac sign: Leo
- Nationality: American
- Height: 160 cm (5’3″)
- Weight: 45 kg (105 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actress, TikTok Star
- Education: –
- Hobbies: Traveling and singing
- Parents: Paul Donzis (Father) and Robin Donzis (Mother)
- Sibling: Elizabeth Donzis
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @laurendonzis
- Instagram: @laurendonzis
- TikTok: @lauren.donzis
- YouTube: Lauren Donzis Official
- Lauren has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.
- Her father works as an attorney, while her mother is a lawyer.
- Her mother used to work as an ophthalmologist at the Eye Institute of Marina Del Rey.
- Lauren’s sister is four years younger than her, and she calls her Lizzy.
- Her sister loves making floral arrangements and Lauren will promote it on social media.
- Chris Evans is Lauren’s favorite actor.
- Meanwhile, she adores the actress Jennifer Lawrence.
- She looks up to Sean Astin and Josh Gad.
- Lauren enjoys eating Mexican food.
- Her go-to travel destination is Miami.
- Lauren loves watching the TV show The View.
- She describes her fashion style as simplistic and consists of plenty of neutral tones.
- At the beginning of 2020, Lauren held a meet and greet in Japan.
- Lauren got a Covid test in June 2020 before hugging her friends.
- During the production process, Lauren admits that he did not decorate her trailer at all.
- The girl went to regular school as she mentioned it on her Twitter account, but she did not mention where it is.
- Lauren was the oldest kid on the Peacock set. It was her first time being the oldest in the production.
- Her favorite scene on the show is when she was filming the 80s block party episode because she likes the outfit and storyline.
- She then becomes friends with the people contributing to the show, including Soleil Moon Frye, Susie Garrett, and Cherie Johnson.
- Her ideal type is…
Pics of Lauren Donzis
1. Lauren looks adorable with her white mini skirt
2. She was sun-kissed!
3. The blue outer and jeans match her style perfectly
4. The black-and-white dress looks gorgeous on her
5. Do you like her blacktop?
Lauren Donzis is an aspiring actress that has shown her pure talent in the filming industry. Good luck with her journey ahead!