Lindsey Stirling began to learn how to play violin when she was five years old.
When she was in high school, Lindsey joined a rock band named Stomp on Melvin and created her solo violin rock song. She later got the title of Arizona’s Junior Miss and America’s Junior Miss.
As she has been also interested in dancing, the violinist attended dancing class and incorporated dancing in her violin performances.
In 2010, Lindsey joined America’s Got Talent and became the quarter-finalist. She continued promoting herself on the internet by creating a YouTube channel named lindseystomp.
A videographer Devin Graham asked for collaboration and filmed her song Spontaneous Me in 2011.
Her channel rapidly grew and she has partnered with other artists, such as John Legend, Pentatonix, and Kurt Hugo Schneider.
Lindsey also won many awards throughout her career. They include Billboard Music Awards, Streamy Awards, and YouTube Awards.
- Full name: Lindsey Stirling
- Stage name: Lindsey Stirling
- Nickname: Lindsey
- Born: September 21, 1986, California, US
- Zodiac sign: Virgo
- Height: 1.61 m
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Mormon
- Profession: Violinist, songwriter, dancer
- Education: Recreation Management, BYU Marriott School of Management
- Hobbies: Playing violin, sewing costumes
- Parents: Stephen Stirling (Father) and Diane Stirling (Mother)
- Sibling: Brooke Passey
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: @lindseystirlingmusic
- Twitter: @LindseyStirling
- Instagram: @lindseystirling
- TikTok: @lindseystirling
- YouTube: Lindsey Stirling Official
- During her performances, she uses various violins, including Yamaha SV-250 Silent Violin Pro, Luis, and Clark acoustic violin, and 1900s Ernst Heinrich Roth acoustic violin.
- She also receives violins as gifts from their fans.
- Lindsey has battled with anorexia and received treatments.
- She has a celestial body which is named after her, called Asteroid 242516 Lindseystirling.
- Her childhood is modest and her parents can only afford half violin lessons.
- She attended Greenfield Junior High, then continued her study at Mesquite High School at the age of 16.
- The violinist enrolled at Brigham Young University (BYU) in Utah and studied film making.
- The woman also served as a missionary at a New York church.
- In 2009, Lindsey moved back to BYU and continued studying.
- She moved back in 2012 to Arizona.
- Then she graduated from BYU in 2015.
- Lindsey dated a filmmaker named Devin Graham after filming Crystallize.
- She collaborated with Atlanta Music Project to sell shirts and provide music training for 50 children in October 2013.
- Lindsey joined Cirque du Soleil to hold a show for World Water Day in March 2014.
- In 2017, she held a donation during her tour for Toys for Tots.
- The violinist started dating Ryan Weed for a year and a half and broke up in October 2017.
- In December 2018, Lindsey performed for Ronald McDonald House Charities.
- She participated in the virtual mental health awareness event, the 320 Festival in May 2020.
- In 2020, the woman made a weekly podcast featuring other music artists.
Pics of Lindsey Stirling
1. The violinist dances happily with her dress
2. Lindsey works with any style
3. She looks gorgeous with the winter look and a big ribbon on her head
4. The violinist’s performance is always great
5. A pretty close-up look from Lindsey
Lindsey Stirling becomes a successful violinist and has created amazing performances throughout her career.