David Guetta gained his first success when he was a hip-hop DJ and did DMC-style competitions.
After that, he got an opportunity to record in a studio and released a single called Nation Rap in 1990.
In 2002, David released his initial album called Just a Little More Love and was sold more than 300,000 copies.
His second album Guetta Blaster was released three years later and received platinum certification from the French record industry, SNEP.
His third album, Pop Life, became hugely successful in mainland Europe. It also peaked #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 and the American Dance Chart.
David’s international breakthrough was his fourth album, One Love. It was sold more than 5,5 million copies around the world. It led her to receive a nomination from Grammy Awards.
Throughout his career, the DJ has worked with the biggest pop stars including Rihanna, Britney Spears, and Lady Gaga.
He also received many awards including Billboard Music Awards, American Music Awards, and Grammy Awards.
Read more: Melanie Martinez – Biography, Profile, Facts, Family & Life Story
- Full name: Pierre David Guetta
- Stage name: David Guetta
- Nickname: Jack Back
- Born: November 7, 1967 in Paris, France
- Zodiac sign: Scorpio
- Nationality: French
- Height: 176 cm (5’9″)
- Weight: 80 kg (176 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Moroccan Jewish
- Profession: DJ, Songwriter
- Education: Law, Paris Nanterre University
- Hobbies: Playing music
- Parents: Pierre Guetta (Father) and Monique Guetta (Mother)
- Sibling: Natalie Guetta, Bernard Guetta
- Girlfriend: Jessica Ledon
- Facebook: @DavidGuetta
- Twitter: @davidguetta
- Instagram: @davidguetta
- TikTok: @davidguetta
- YouTube: David Guetta Official
- His mother was a philosophy teacher, while his father taught sociology.
- In the beginning, his parents said his career as a DJ is superficial.
- He becomes a friend of a Danish producer named Morten.
- His recommendation for a dance album is Michael Jackson’s Thriller and Daft Punk’s Homework.
- The DJ looks up to Calvin Harris.
- Paris, as the capital of art and fashion, has become David’s massive influence in his art.
- The first album he purchased was from The Rolling Stone titled Some Girls.
- When he started making money as a DJ, David bought an apartment in Paris.
- In 1992, the DJ married a nightclub manager named Cathy Lobé.
- David moved to Ibiza, Spain, in 1996.
- The couple welcomed a son named Tim Elvis Eric on February 9, 2004.
- David’s daughter called Angie was born on September 23, 2007.
- At first, his children hated David’s job as a DJ because people asked him for pictures and they thought the people tried to steal their father.
- When he released I Gotta Feeling, Oprah had a street shut down in Chicago and played that song, then David cried over it.
- In March 2014, the couple divorced.
- Once, David had to cancel a world tour because he lost the USB drive where he saved the musical.
- During the Covid-19 pandemic in 2020, he raised funds and sent them to The Mayor’s Fund to Advance New York City.
- In December 2020, he held a virtual concert from Musée du Louvre as a fundraiser for UNICEF.
- His ideal type is…
Read more: Logan Paul – Biography, Profile, Facts, Family & Life Story
Pics of David Guetta
1. The DJ gets older like a fine wine
2. David wears a formal suit to the red carpet
3. His photograph is marvelous
4. David is always serious about his job
5. David’s performance is always spectacular
David Guetta is the top DJ in the world. He was brave to become a DJ although at that time the career seemed vague.