Besides being famous as an influencer, he also has worked for some organizations related to the political field.
He had run for election to the Connecticut State Senate in 2018 and lost in the general election in his political career.
The caring father has also involved in the education field. He held leadership roles with the Norwalk High School Parents Club and Parent Teacher Organization.
He was also elected to the Norwalk High School Governance Council for the 2016-2017 school year.
As an entrepreneur, he is the Founder and President of Level 4 Collective Showroom in New York City.
The company is engaged in showroom and sales agency representing national brands: Mitchell & Ness and Umbro USA.
- Full Name: Marc D’Amelio
- Stage Name: Marc D’Amelio
- Nickname: Marc
- Birthday: November 1, 1968
- Birthplace: United States
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Nationality: American
- Height: 180 cm (5’8″)
- Weight: 65 Kg (143 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: TikTok Star, Entrepreneur, Politician
- Education: Norwalk High School; The University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT
- Parents: –
- Sibling: –
- Wife: Heidi D’Amelio (Married 2000)
- Children: Dixie D’Amelio, Charli D’Amelio
- Facebook:@ Marc D’Amelio
- Instagram:@ marcdamelio
- YouTube: –
- Marc doesn’t mention much about his family background. Though, he posted old pictures of his father, mother, and sister on Instagram.
- He was grown up in Norwalk, Connecticut, US.
- In his educational background, he is an alumnus of Norwalk High School class 86. He also posted old picture of his graduation on his Instagram.
- This former politician received a B.A. in political science and government from the University of Connecticut at Storrs in 1991.
- In high school, he was a news anchor for his school’s morning TV studio.
- He married Heidi O’Brian on May 13, 2000.
- Marc and Heidi welcomed Dixie and Charli in August 2001 and May 2004, respectively.
- This TikToker was arrested in 2014 due to alleged driving under the influence.
- He gained popularity as a social media influencer after her daughter Dixie shot fame on TikTok in 2019.
- Before his popularity as an internet celebrity, he worked in a sportswear.
- After getting his fame, he often shared his personal life with his family on his self-titled Twitter account.
- Marc and his family relocated to Los Angeles to pursue their opportunity in entertainment.
- They listed their Connecticut home for sale in 2020 (via The Hour).
- This loving father trying to protect her two teenage daughters, who became stratospherically famous.
- According to his daughter Dixie, Marc is skilful at breakdancing.
- Marc and his family’s career in entertainment are starting to take off. Hulu announced in December 2020 that the family would star in the docuseries The D’Amelio Show, which is set to debut in 2021.
- His ideal type is…
Pics of Marc D’Amelio
1. Gets his fame through the popularity of his teenage daughter
2. Focus on his career as an internet celebrity with the D’Amelio Family
3. Animal lovers who take the time to walk their dogs
4. The teenage Marc D’Amelio in his high school year book picture
5. His last year as a college student in 1991
Marc D’Amelio followed his daughter, Dixie D’Amelio, fame as an internet celebrity. As a father, he also tries his best to protect his two daughters and his family who became stratospherically famous.