Marc D’Amelio is an American politician, entrepreneur, and TikTok star. He got famous as the father of two mega-stars on TikTok, Charli and Dixie D’Amelio.
His popularity is also boosted as he appears multiple times with his daughter on several media outlets.z
Besides being famous as an influencer, he has worked for some organizations related to the political field.
He had run for election to the Connecticut State Senate in 2018 and lost in the general election in his political career.
The caring father has also involved in the education field. He held leadership roles with the Norwalk High School Parents Club and Parent Teacher Organization.
He was elected as the Norwalk High School Governance Council for the 2016-2017 school year.
As an entrepreneur, he is the Founder and President of Level 4 Collective Showroom in New York City.
The company is engaged in showroom and sales agency representing national brands: Mitchell & Ness and Umbro USA.
Read also: Jena Frumes – Biography, Profile, Facts, & Life Story
- Full Name: Marc D’Amelio
- Stage Name: Marc D’Amelio
- Nickname: Marc
- Birthday: November 1, 1968
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: TikTok Star, Entrepreneur, Politician
- Education: Norwalk High School; The University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT
- Hobbies: Reading, photography, learning, internet surfing
- Facebook: @ Marc D’Amelio
- Twitter: @marcdamelio
- Instagram: @ marcdamelio
- TikTok: @marcdamelio
- YouTube: –
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearances
- Height: 180 cm (5’8″)
- Weight: 65 Kg (143 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Body Measurements: 44-36-42 (Bust -44, Waist -36, and Hips -42 inches)
- Shoe Size: 10 (US)
- Father: Peter D’Amelio
- Mother: Rosemarie “Rose” D’Amelio
- Brother: PJ D’Amelio
- Sister: Mimi Perrott
- Children: Dixie D’Amelio, Charli D’Amelio
Wife, Girlfriend, & Dating History
Marc and Heidi got married in May 2000. Their first daughter, Dixie, was born only a year after the wedding. Meanwhile, their second daughter Charli, was born in May 2004.
Their family originally lived in Norwalk, Connecticut, but they moved to Los Angeles after the daughters gained popularity on the internet.
However, they reportedly moved back to Norwalk by the end of 2022.
His net worth is estimated by multiple source to be around $2 million to $3 million.
Some of his main sources of income are his business (apparel companies) and the revenue generated from his social media platforms.
D’Amelio family is reportedly living in a mansion worth $14 million which located in LA, California, after selling their former house in Norwalk for $5.5 million.
That being said, in October 2022, he revealed that their family decided to move back to Norwalk. According to the city’s land records, they bought a condo in March 2022 that costs $1.2 million.
Arrested for Driving Under Influence
As reported by The Hour (Norwalk’s local news outlet), he was arrested in January 2014 for driving drunk. At that time, Charli who was 9, sat in the car with other three strangers.
His case was dismissed by Norwalk Superior Court after 9 months, as he maintained a clean record for the time being.
However, the news made round again a few years later as he ran for the state Senate.
- Marc doesn’t mention much about his family background. Though, he posted old pictures of his father, mother, and sister on Instagram.
- He was grown up in Norwalk, Connecticut, US.
- In his educational background, he is an alumnus of Norwalk High School class 86. He also posted old picture of his graduation on his Instagram.
- This former politician received a B.A. in political science and government from the University of Connecticut at Storrs in 1991.
- In high school, he was a news anchor for his school’s morning TV studio.
- He married Heidi O’Brian on May 13, 2000.
- Marc and Heidi welcomed Dixie and Charli in August 2001 and May 2004, respectively.
- This TikToker was arrested in 2014 due to alleged driving under the influence.
- He gained popularity as a social media influencer after her daughter Dixie shot fame on TikTok in 2019.
- Before his popularity as an internet celebrity, he worked in a sportswear.
- After getting his fame, he often shared his personal life with his family on his self-titled Twitter account.
- Marc and his family relocated to Los Angeles to pursue their opportunity in entertainment.
- They listed their Connecticut home for sale in 2020 (via The Hour).
- This loving father trying to protect her two teenage daughters, who became stratospherically famous.
- According to his daughter Dixie, Marc is skilful at breakdancing.
- Marc and his family’s career in entertainment are starting to take off. Hulu announced in December 2020 that the family would star in the docuseries The D’Amelio Show, which is set to debut in 2021.
- His ideal type is…
Read also: Nick Austin – Biography, Profile, Facts, & Life Story
- 2023 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards (Nickelodeon ⏐ 2023), as himself
- Dancing with the Stars (Disney+ ⏐ 2022), as himself
- The Drew Barrymore Show (Syndication⏐ 2022), as himself
- The D’Amelio Show (Hulu⏐ 2021-2022), as himself
- 2022 MTV Movie & TV Awards: Unscripted (MTV ⏐ 2022), as himself
- Carpool Karaoke (CBS ⏐ 2022), as himself
- The Kelly Clarkson Show (Syndication ⏐ 2021), as himself
- Ellen: The Ellen DeGeneres Show (Syndication ⏐ 2021), as himself
- Access Hollywood (NBC ⏐ 2021), as himself
- Entertainment Tonight (Syndication ⏐ 2021), as himself
- GMA3: What You Need to Know (ABC ⏐ 2021), as himself
- Celebrity Family Feud (ABC ⏐ 2021), as himself
- The Kelly Clarkson Show (Syndication ⏐ 2021), as himself
- 2021 MTV Movie & TV Awards: Unscripted (MTV ⏐ 2021), as himself
“I originally got on [TikTok] because Charli started to get popular and I was watching it and noticing positive and negative comments. It started to take off for me, Heidi and Dixie.”
“[TikTok] is definitely a younger app, but we have a lot of fun with it and I don’t take it too seriously.”
“We’ve lived life so we get involved when we have to. We also put a team around us immediately.”
“The kids have a wonderful manager, we signed with United Talent Agency and we have an entertainment attorney who is one of the best attorneys in Beverly Hills. So it’s not just us trying to navigate to the next step- we have a great group around us.”
“We’re just very cautious on how fame could affect us negatively and that’s all we think about: How does it affect our family of four? It’s brought us even closer as a family and brought us to a point where we can really depend on each other and look out for each other.”
“We’re just taking it day by day; there’s so many cool opportunities.”
Pics of Marc D’Amelio
1. Gets his fame through the popularity of his teenage daughter
2. Focus on his career as an internet celebrity with the D’Amelio Family
3. Animal lovers who take the time to walk their dogs
4. The teenage Marc D’Amelio in his high school year book picture
5. His last year as a college student in 1991
Marc D’Amelio followed his daughter, Dixie D’Amelio, fame as an internet celebrity. As a father, he also tries his best to protect his two daughters and his family who became stratospherically famous.