Before Charli D’Amelio became famous on TikTok, she was a pro dancer. She started dancing at the age of 3 and competing when she was 5.
Charli reached over 5 million followers within 6 months because of her energetic and silly dance choreography.
At the beginning of 2020, she and her family signed a contract with United Talent Agency.
She was also a part of Hype House, where several TikTok influencers live together in a mansion, but she left the group in 2020, along with her sister, Dixie D’Amelio.
Charlie also became the first TikTok star that appeared in a Super Bowl commercial in 2020. The woman was invited to encounter the famous singer Jennifer Lopez.
She is the first person who got 100 million followers on TikTok. In the same year, Charli voiced a character named Tinker in StarDog and TurboCat, an animated movie.
At the 2020 Streamy Awards, she won Breakout Creator. She was also nominated for Social Star for the People’s Choice Awards.
Throughout her career, Charli had collaborated with many famous brands, including Morphe Cosmetics, Dunkin’ Donuts, and Triller.
- Full name: Charli D’Amelio
- Stage name: Charli D’Amelio
- Nickname: Charli
- Born: May 1, 2004, in Connecticut, USA
- Zodiac sign: Taurus
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christianity
- Profession: Internet personality, dancer
- Education: King School
- Hobbies: Dancing
- Parents: Marc D’Amelio (Father) and Heidi D’Amelio (Mother)
- Sibling: Dixie D’Amelio
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: @thecharlidamelio
- Twitter: @charlidamelio
- Instagram: @charlidamelio
- TikTok: @charlidamelio
- YouTube: charli d’amelio official
- Her father is a Republican politician.
- This TikTok star has a dog named Rebel.
- She creates an alter ego named Barley and its account got 1 million followers in a day.
- She becomes the best friend of other YouTubers, such as James Charles, Larray, and Noah Beck.
- In 2019, the American singer Bebe Rexha asked Charli to perform with her during Bebe’s opening act for the Jonas Brother.
- Charli started making a YouTube channel with her own name in November 2019.
- D’Amelio dated an influencer from Hype House member named Chase Hudson, but they broke up in 2020.
- Along with her sister, Charli collaborated with UNICEF to run an anti-bullying campaign.
- She also featured on the #DistanceDance challenge with Procter & Gamble to encourage social distancing during the coronavirus pandemic.
- The dancer also became the face of American retail Hollister to promote its Jean Lab campaign.
- Moreover, Invisalign, the 3D scanner company, chose her as its ambassador.
- They also collaborated with Coastal Craze to launch a nail polish collection.
- Charlie and her sister also signed a podcast contract with Ramble Podcast Network.
- In 2020, she feuded with Trisha Paytas after releasing her video titled Dinner With The D’Amelio’s.
- Hence, she experienced canceled culture because she seemed to treat her followers as a number.
- Due to the backlash, she lost 1 million followers in a day.
- They remained friends since the couple appears on each other’s YouTube videos.
Pics of Charli D’Amelio
1. Even with simple makeup, Charli looks fabulous!
2. She seems cute with that comfortable outfit
3. Charli inspires people with her winter look
4. What do you think of her magenta hair?
5. Her smile melts anyone’s heart!
Charli D’Amelio inspires other people around her age and beyond that fame can be gained as long as we are creative and passionate about what we are doing.