Long ago before Na In Woo became famous, he initiated his career starting point by acting on the musical stage, Bachelor’s Vegetable Store, in 2013.
After testing his acting career on that stage, one year later, In Woo debuted in a TV series held by SBS, Glorious Day (2014) in just a slight moment.
This well-organized actor finally got more opportunities to play memorable characters. In 2015, she starred in a drama called Shine Or Go Crazy and appeared as a supporting character for My Mom.
Because of his appearance in that drama, he got nominated as Best New Actor for the 2015 MBC Awards.
That achievement then later led him into his big-screen debut for Twenty (2015), as a younger brother of actor Lee Jun Ho.
In 2016, In Woo starred in the web drama titled Spark. Also, that year, he made some appearances for Cinderella with Four Knights and Golden Pouch.
After taking a break for a while, he made his comeback to the acting industry in 2018, when he starred in a web drama called It’s Okay to be Sensitive alongside Kim Young Dae.
As payback for his break, In Woo then decided to make 2019 his busy year. He appeared in several dramas, such as Best Chicken, Home For Summer, Unasked Family, and Yeonnam Family. He even appeared a bit in the 2019 movie, The Faceless Boss.
From that year, In Woo then continued his successful acting career by appearing in Mystic Pop-Up Bar (2020), Mr. Queen (2020), River Where the Moon Rises (2021), At a Distance, Spring Is Green (2021), and also Her Bucket List (2021).
- Real Name: Na Jong Chan (나종찬)
- Stage Name: Na In Woo (나인우)
- Nickname: Telephone Pole
- Birthday: September 17, 1994
- Birthplace: Gwangju, South Jeolla, South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Nationality: South Korean
- Height: 187 cm (6’2″)
- Weight: 73 kg (160 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actor
- Education: Department of Performing Arts, Dankook University
- Hobbies: Playing guitar, Singing, Sunbathing
- Parents: –
- Sibling: –
- Girlfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @10042n00
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- Na In Woo is under Cube Entertainment.
- He changed his real name, Na Jong Chan, to Na In Woo in 2019 for his stage name.
- His last stage name, “Woo”, has a Traditional Chinese meaning, ‘someone who is like a friend’.
- So many people said he is similar to Gong Myung.
- In Woo is a highly-sociable person.
- He is also very friendly to everyone he meets.
- Lim Changjung’s A Glass of Soju is one of his most favorite songs.
- Rock is In Woo’s favorite genre in music.
- His steadiness is very charming.
- Yeo One from PENTAGON said that In Woo’s Adam’s apple and his profile from the side are very charming.
- He can grip power up to 45,3 kg.
- In Woo can sing well.
- He once got CLC members’ signatures in their album.
- He can sing up to 132 dB vocal notes.
- In Woo really likes ramen and wants to have a commercial for ramen.
- His nickname, Telephone Pole was given by his friends during the school year.
- INFJ is In Woo’s MBTI type.
- He avoids direct confrontations with people.
- He loves to sing to Raining Like You, Sacrifice, Heartless, I Miss You, People Who Make Me Side, and also Wine by Kim Kyung Ho.
- In Woo loves to spend his time to do sunbathing.
- Summer is his most favorite season.
- He is good at playing guitar.
- His trademark is his under-eye mole.
- When In Woo was still a 9-years-old boy, he once studied in Canada for approximately 3 years.
- He once trained at JYP Entertainment as an idol.
- In Woo loves dogs so much.
- He chooses a sad ending than a happy ending.
- He chooses melodrama over action.
- In Woo is a very well-organized person.
- He loves to plan everything than improvise.
- In Woo never forgets to carry his grip when playing guitars.
- He made a good friendship with some members of PENTAGON, such as Kino, Yeo One, Hongseok, and Shinwon.
- His ideal type is…
- His net worth is around…
As an actor, Na In Woo always has a desire to improve himself in acting. No wonder, his acting improves really well from one drama to another drama.