Olivia Holzmacher, the appealing brunette who is known as Joe Burrow’s girlfriend, has been nothing but supportive of the Bengals crowd all through Joe’s tenure.
Joe and Olivia met each other at Ohio State University where they both studied. It was love at first sight and they have been supportive of each other.
Olivia can be found on her social media going about as the unofficial chief of Joe’s fan club. A photo of herself wearing some Burrow-decorated clothing at the game is the proof.
According to her LinkedIn profile, she is a senior process specialist and analyst for Kroger where she builds dashboards and visuals for the company’s service.
Even though she is not dabbling in the entertainment industry, she has made quite a name for herself due to her allure. So, it is a small wonder that she has become popular in America.
- Real Name: Olivia Holzmacher
- Stage Name: Olivia Holzmacher
- Nickname: Olivia
- Birthday: April 27, 1997
- Birthplace: Ohio, U.S.A.
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Nationality: American
- Height: 165 cm (5’5”)
- Weight: –
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: Senior Process Specialist and Analyst
- Education: Mason High School, Ohio State University (Data Analytics and Social Sciences Major)
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: John Holzmacher and Susan Holzmacher
- Siblings: Brittany Sara Holzmacher and Meghan Emily Holzmacher
- Boyfriend: Joe Burrow (2017 – )
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @oliviaholzmacher
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- Olivia comes from an all-American family with a good economic background.
- Her father was a director at Air Tech Mechanical and her mother was working in the medical field.
- Olivia went to Mason High School and succeeded in her schooling with an extraordinary score.
- She played volleyball during high school.
- Discipline in nature, she could manage her schedule well, bouncing back and forth between studying and playing volleyball. In addition, she also chipped in at a medical clinic in Cincinnati.
- Olivia enrolled at Ohio State University and studied Data Analytics and Social Science. She graduated in 2019.
- She worked at the Lifetime Fitness Organization in Deerfield, Ohio, from 2013 to 2015, according to her LinkedIn profile.
- Olivia also filled in as a health volunteer at the Bethesda North Hospital during her college days.
- She portrays herself as a critical thinker, detail-oriented, problem-solver, continual learner, flexible, organized, energetic, focused, and confident.
- Olivia first dated John Burrow, an American football quarterback, in 2017. They met when they were still understudies at Ohio State University.
- She is a big supporter of Joe Burrow on and off-field. She often shares Joe’s accomplishments on her social media.
- Joe and Natasha were in a long-distant relationship for about two years.
- Natasha often sports Bengals pullovers out in the open.
- In 2017, she brought home a small Goldendoodle named Beau.
- Olivia was a member of the Alpha Phi sorority in college. She additionally worked as a Chapter officer and was responsible for the role of Marshall for the organization.
- She is active on Instagram, consistently posting shots of herself and her friends supporting Joe Burrow and the Bengals.
- Her ideal type is…
It is safe to say that Olivia Holzmacher has garnered popularity not because of who she dates, but rather because of how smart and talented she is.