Park Gyu Young entered the entertainment industry after being scouted by JYP Entertainment in 2015.
The agency found her after looking at a college magazine cover. She then officially joined JYP and trained to be an actor.
The woman from Busan had her first taste of acting in 2016. At the time, she made an appearance in Jo Kwon’s music video Crosswalk.
Still on the same year, she officially had her acting debut in TV series Hey Ghost, Let’s Fight.
In the next few years, this actress continued to star in various TV series. Some of them are and dramas Rain or Shine (2017), The Third Charm (2018), and Romance Is a Bonus Book (2019).
In 2019, she also decided to part ways with JYP and join Saram Entertainment.
Under the new agency, Gyu Young got her first leading role. She starred in the 2020 series It’s Okay to Not Be Okay.
The TV series became a huge hit in the country. It immediately launched her name into stardom.
Following the success of 2020, she continued to star in many more TV series. Her works include Sweet Home (2020), Devil Judge (2021), and Dali and Cocky Prince (2021).
Read more: Nam Goong Min – Biography, Profile, Facts, & Life Story
- Real Name: Park Gyu Young (박규영)
- Stage Name: Park Gyu Young
- Nickname: –
- Birthday: July 27, 1993
- Birthplace: Busan, South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Nationality: Korean
- Height: 168 cm (5’6″)
- Weight: –
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actress
- Education: Yonsei University
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: –
- Sibling: –
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @lavieenbluu
- Tiktok: –
- Youtube: –
- Gyu Young is the feature model in November 2015 issue of student magazine 대학내일.
- She took the CSAT (College Scholastic Ability Test) twice.
- She got embarrassed when people praised her for attending prestigious schools.
- This actress doesn’t think that she studied really well but just lucky during exam.
- She can speak English.
- She can do ballet.
- The woman from Busan can’t really drink.
- According to herself, she is not a good singer.
- She wants to bring out positive energy to others.
- Gyu Young also wants people to feel comfortable around her.
- She would like to be an actress that fit many roles.
- She wants to act for a long time.
- This Leo woman wants to work with fellow actor Oh Jung Se again.
- She is scared of bugs.
- She learned how to play bass for three months for her role in Sweet Home.
- This It’s Okay to Not Be Okay actress picked tuna kimbap and cheeseburger for food to choose to survive.
- She can play guitar and cello.
- She likes tacking pictures.
- Gyu Young has great interest in fashion.
- She relaxes by hanging around water.
- She was in URBAN ZAKAPA music video You’re The Reason and DAY6 I Like You.
- Her ideal type is someone that likes her, friendly, and trustworthy.
Read more: Jun Ji Hyun – Biography, Profile, Facts, & Life Story
Pics of Park Gyu Young
1. Gyu Young manages to look breathtaking in any outfits
2. Her face is flawless
3. She is made for high-fashion
4. Looking extra cool in suit
5. Gyu Young can rock a turtleneck
Since the beginning of her career, Park Gyu Young has steadily climbed into stardom. With her talent and determination, it won’t take long for her to reach massive success.