During the 90s era, Paul Qualley might be considered one of the hottest male public figures in the entertainment industry.
Inspired by his loved ones’ compliments about his good looks, Paul then started his modeling career right away when he was still young.
After jumping into the modeling industry, this Pisces man started to get various modeling jobs, such as for ads and fashion shows.
Because of his work, he then needed to travel across the United States and Europe, and successfully gained her success and popularity.
Not only in modeling, but Paul then realized he also had some passion for the acting and music industry, so he managed to do it well.
In 2009, he successfully appeared in Moon Europa, a Sci-Fi movie with Yve Adams, Louis Bissell, and Draven Archane.
After exploring some time in the entertainment industry, starting in his 40s, he thought that expanding his contracting business suits him better.
- Real Name: Paul James Qualley
- Stage Name: Paul Qualley
- Nickname: Paul
- Birthday: March 14, 1958
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Nationality: American
- Height: 188 cm (6’2″)
- Weight: 77 kg (169 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actor, Model, Rancher, Contractor
- Education: –
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: Lee James Qualley (father), Patricia Ann Rondou (mother)
- Sibling: –
- Wife: Andie MacDowell (Married 1986 – 1999)
- Children: Margaret Qualley, Rainey Qualley, Justin Qualley
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @paulqualley1
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- Paul lives in Missoula, Montana, United States.
- He is of Norwegian descent.
- Paul has blue eyes.
- Paul naturally has brown hair color.
- He and his ex-wife, Andie, were considered a power couple in the 90s era.
- He is well-educated and went to a reputable local school in the 70s and 80s.
- Paul was known for his good look.
- During his spare time, he loves to spend time deepening his knowledge in the music world.
- Paul was the one who built his family a house with his own hands.
- When he was still together with Andie, they often went rose riding.
- When Paul was busy pursuing an acting career, Andie usually stayed at home to take care of their children.
- The public said that Andie was fed up because Paul always got sexy roles when he pursued acting.
- His daughters followed their parents’ path to being a celebrity, meanwhile, his son pursued another career path.
- After his divorce from Andie, he kept her a private lifestyle.
- His ideal type is…
- His net worth is $1 million.
- Moon Europa (2009), as Clo
Paul Qualley is handsome, talented, and skillful. Not only that, but he is also a good father and becomes a role model for his children.