Sarah Dussault, or also known as Sarah Fit, is an American YouTube star, fitness trainer, and author. She is best known for her workout content on her YouTube channel along with her fitness book.
Sarah Dussault has been making YouTube videos since 2008. Her contents is consistent between healthy lifestyle and workout tips.
Her fitness video has been viewed more than 230 million times and she has gained more than 235,000 subscribers.
Not only through YouTube, she also has a blog which focuses on sharing about fitness, lifestyle, parenting, and even travel.
- Real Name: Sarah Dussault
- Stage Name: Sarah Fit
- Nickname: –
- Birthday: March 23, 1984
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Nationality: American
- Religion: –
- Profession: YouTube Star, Fitness Trainer, Author
Institute of Integrated Nutrition.
Communication, University of Delaware
- Hobbies: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @sarahfit
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: Sarah Fit
Height, Weight, Physical Appearance
- Height: –
- Weight: –
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Brown
- Body Measurements: –
- Shoe Size: –
- Father: –
- Mother: –
- Brother: –
- Sister: –
Boyfriend & Dating History
Sarah Dussault has been in a long term relationship with her boyfriend Nick Fit. They’ve been living together and she even changed her business name to his boyfriend’s last name.
They haven’t made it official, but they have been blessed with three children which the last child born during Covid-19 pandemic.
Her net worth is around $100k-$1 million. Most of its revenue comes from YouTube.
- She is one of the most viewed fitness YouTube Stars.
- She has worked with Bethenny Frankel and Ellie Krieger.
- She has appeared in Women’s Health, Men’s Health, and glamour.com.
- She was an on camera host for diet.com.
- She is a certified personal trainer through the ACSM and a holistic health coach.
- When she was in high school, she was an athlete.
- During her college years, she struggled to find a place for fitness and having unhealthy habits.
- She gained a lot of weight during freshman year but could lose the weight with the help of fitness and health magazines.
- Before working for diet.com she worked at New England Sports Network.
- She usually creates her own workout routine.
- When she travels, she’ll do cardio on a treadmill or strength training.
- Her key to not feeling bored when exercising was to combine different kinds of exercise each day.
- The things that she enjoyed doing were going out with friends and boyfriends and going out to eat.
- The food that she tries to limit is nachos, pizzas, and fried scallops.
- She rarely counted her calories and only did if she had a photoshoot coming up.
- Her first son, Tommy, was born in 2016.
- Her ideal type is…
- Sarah Fit: Get Skinny Again! The Right Exercises to Get Back Your Dream Body and the Secrets to Living a Fit Life
- Boston Magazine’s Best of Boston Personal Trainer 2016
“Stick up for yourself and listen to your gut.”
“Be consistent. Write what you know and educate yourself. Never stop learning”
“To be a voice of authority you need to know your shit. Don’t be a jackass and talk off your butt. There is too much misinformation on the web. Don’t contribute.”
“I love to workout and always make a point to fit it into my day. It makes me feel better about myself and energizes me. It also helps me focus and get my workout done.”
“For the last ten pounds, cutting out alcohol works like a charm because it allows you to stay hydrated and curb sugar cravings making it easier to eat healthful meals. It’s seriously all about the diet. Cutting out dessert and alcohol are the two biggest tips. The other biggest tip is to avoid starchy carbs after 4pm. Sucks but it works. Eat your carbs early in the day when your body can use them up.”
Sarah Dussault turned her passion for fitness into a career and has become an inspiration for many people to stay healthy and stay fit.